Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are seriously so boring we can't even fill a thread :ROFLMAO:

Someone tell me what have they been up to? How many mirror selfies with tongue has Mo posted this week? 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw her latest vlog. Is it just me or does her daughter seem advanced for her age? she's sitting, almost crawling, has a predictable schedule and generally looks like an easy baby all at 6 months. Of course i wouldn't be surprised if she was. Annie was all about pampering herself during her entire pregnancy. Has this woman ever been stressed a day in her life or has there been only some "intense" moments?

Reactions: 3
These people are seriously so boring we can't even fill a thread :ROFLMAO:

Someone tell me what have they been up to? How many mirror selfies with tongue has Mo posted this week? 5?
She cleaned her kitchen drawers and rearranged her spice jars. Yes, again. Yes, she is on another planet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is making up "projects" just to film them otherwise I dont understand why she needs to re-arrange her perfectly neat drawer, unless she really is insane..and I am sorry but why does she have to call her daughter who can't even speak yet when she is supposed to have some alone time with her husband. I bet she couldnt speak about anything else besides Nalia at that dinner. I dont like Mo but we couldn't blame him if this was just too much for him.

Reactions: 2
I think she is making up "projects" just to film them otherwise I dont understand why she needs to re-arrange her perfectly neat drawer, unless she really is insane..and I am sorry but why does she have to call her daughter who can't even speak yet when she is supposed to have some alone time with her husband. I bet she couldnt speak about anything else besides Nalia at that dinner. I dont like Mo but we couldn't blame him if this was just too much for him.
Yeah I have said the same thing a couple of times here on this thread. She's a control and clean freak, no way her drawers and such is getting messy? She wouldn't let it? I really don't believe it. I have a feeling she just makes it a mess and then films it so she can re-arrange and clean it up again for filming purposes. But are we surprised? Almost everything on her channel is fake fake fake. So why wouldn't this be?

Did she really call her daughter? Was she with a nanny? When she was having alone time with her husband? Were they going out for dinner?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I have said the same thing a couple of times here on this thread. She's a control and clean freak, no way her drawers and such is getting messy? She wouldn't let it? I really don't believe it. I have a feeling she just makes it a mess and then films it so she can re-arrange and clean it up again for filming purposes. But are we surprised? Almost everything on her channel is fake fake fake. So why wouldn't this be?

Did she really call her daughter? Was she with a nanny? When she was having alone time with her husband? Were they going out for dinner?
I think in her latest vlog called date night and cleaning or smth like that. She kept saying Mo wanted to go out, and have a date, and some alone time so we are doing this.. it was like she actually dif not want to go out but stay in at home with the baby. Mo is def acting like a child alwqys thinking about vacationing and going out. I get that he misses his worry free pre-baby life, but once the baby is born the life before stays in the past. No matter what you cannot continue the same way of going out, partying etc. Unless you actually don't guve a crap and someone else is raising your child.

I think in her latest vlog called date night and cleaning or smth like that. She kept saying Mo wanted to go out, and have a date, and some alone time so we are doing this.. it was like she actually dif not want to go out but stay in at home with the baby. Mo is def acting like a child alwqys thinking about vacationing and going out. I get that he misses his worry free pre-baby life, but once the baby is born the life before stays in the past. No matter what you cannot continue the same way of going out, partying etc. Unless you actually don't guve a crap and someone else is raising your child.
Oh I see, thank you!
I can see both sides. I think Mo perhaps misses them as a couple and being included. Annie does seem to be very baby-oriented (which is fine and fair!), I'm assuming he misses being included and wants to re-connect with Annie. Perhaps he doesn't really know how to and this is his way of trying.
But on the other hand we see Mo going out ALL the time (gym, friends, partying), and perhaps if he was at home more with Annie and Nalia he was included more, but in stead he just hands her over to Annie and a nanny or whoever. Doesn't help the situation either.

I saw her latest vlog. Is it just me or does her daughter seem advanced for her age? she's sitting, almost crawling, has a predictable schedule and generally looks like an easy baby all at 6 months. Of course i wouldn't be surprised if she was. Annie was all about pampering herself during her entire pregnancy. Has this woman ever been stressed a day in her life or has there been only some "intense" moments?
She seems like a very easy baby, but honestly, I wouldn't put too much weight into that. Though some babies can be more mild-tempered, they all have their ups and downs, just like any normal person. Of course, Annie will choose to film in moments when her daughter is in a content and chill state, and not film when she is having a meltdown or being super fussy (I don't blame her for that). My daughter was a really happy, smiley baby with very chill "moments", and when I would share photos or videos on facebook, everyone would marvel over how "easy" she seemed, but I would be quick to reassure them that she had her extremely fussy and meltdown moments too, but I was too busy trying to cope with those to actually pick up a camera or document them, nor did I feel like it was fair to my daughter to share her more "difficult" moments on social media. So, to summarize, I don' think it's anything Annie did or the result of her pampered pregnancy that accounts for an easy baby - it's simply the power of editing, and perhaps a little bit more chill personality. That said, her daughter is absolutely adorable :), and she and Annie obviously have a really good bond, which is sweet to watch.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I am offending anyone but I really don’t get the child lead nutrition concept, she is throwing half a blueberry, an egg strip and a quarter of potato and let Nalia mess with it for 30min…then when the food has reached the whole house but the baby’s stomach you consider this feeding?

anyway when it comes to Annie’s cooking, has anyone ever tried to reproduce her recipes? Everything is “delicious” according to her but it looks soooo bland: no fat, no seasoning, no salt. I struggle to believe that Mo is enjoying it.

not much has changed otherwise, boring vlog wrapping a seed ad. Is seed asking her to promote them on every single content she posts? It has to be the most demanding sponsor ever…at this rate she has worked harder promoting seed than her own brand 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I am offending anyone but I really don’t get the child lead nutrition concept, she is throwing half a blueberry, an egg strip and a quarter of potato and let Nalia mess with it for 30min…then when the food has reached the whole house but the baby’s stomach you consider this feeding?

anyway when it comes to Annie’s cooking, has anyone ever tried to reproduce her recipes? Everything is “delicious” according to her but it looks soooo bland: no fat, no seasoning, no salt. I struggle to believe that Mo is enjoying it.

not much has changed otherwise, boring vlog wrapping a seed ad. Is seed asking her to promote them on every single content she posts? It has to be the most demanding sponsor ever…at this rate she has worked harder promoting seed than her own brand 😂
She's not doing anything worth reproducing in my opinion. Oven baked salmon and potatoes and oatmeal with blueberries are not exactly michelin star dishes 😅 I also make them, I love oatmeal but I'm not making such a big deal about them like she does. They are good foods, ok foods, but nothing wow you know?

I think now she adds seasoning separately she mentioned this in the vlog. For babies no salt and sugar is needed, but yeah she could add some spices oregano, basil etc.

And what about that? Don’t get me wrong, there is many things that bugs me about Annie, but her relationship with her daughter is not one of them, and I’m not a mother myself.
If her baby really is advanced, and if it is really because of Annie, that can only mean that she did something right.

On another hand, her Seed ads and salmon meals are getting out of control. I feel like she ate salmon every day since they moved to this appartment. For the love of God, if you’re gonna film what you eat in a day, at least cook something else here and there.

My friend had a baby around the same time as Annie, she can also sit, crawl and she can even pull herself up a bit so she can stand already, she's VERY advanced as well. Some babies develop more quickly than other babies. Doesn't mean a parent did something wrong or right. Of course it's up to the parent to stimulate it, but even if you do that its not garantueed a child will develop quickly. And there is no need to, a child should develop at their own pace.
Just like some children talk early, others not until 4 or 5 years old. My brother is a very intelligent person, he was quick with develop but didn't talk until he was 4+ y/o my mom said. They were very worried about it, when my parents went to the elementary school to check it out for the first time they shared their concern with the headmaster (it was a small school, he always handled the new kids back then) but he said not to worry because he could see that my brother was always looking around and taking things in, which means he was just learning and trying to understand the world around him and the headmaster said he could see he was incredibly intelligent and that he would start talking when he was ready. Turns out he was right. Once he started talking he never stopped :ROFLMAO: Of course this is just one story, but really, quick or slow development doesn't mean anything. It's really up the child and as long as they are growing well and healthy it's all good!

I wonder if Annie is not worried about all the fish she eats? With the mercury? It's not healthy eating this insane amount. She should switch it out for tofu or different kinds of protein more often (like tempeh, beans, legumes).

the thing is if her baby was developing more slowly, people would be blaming it on annie. we would hear an abundance of criticism about her lack of colour in the toys and baby stuff she gets, too much cleanliness and organisation, not enough variety in food/too healthy, didn't BF long enough with blame on her own aesthetics, etc etc etc. this happens with every vlogger that has a baby lol. so fair enough that she's allowed to take some pride in the lifestyle she gives her baby and her baby's development

Reactions: 4
I did not watch the video but I hope her daughter sues her for putting content of her online as soon as she is 18.

It‘s careless and irresponsible and too normalized in my opinion.

the thing is if her baby was developing more slowly, people would be blaming it on annie. we would hear an abundance of criticism about her lack of colour in the toys and baby stuff she gets, too much cleanliness and organisation, not enough variety in food/too healthy, didn't BF long enough with blame on her own aesthetics, etc etc etc. this happens with every vlogger that has a baby lol. so fair enough that she's allowed to take some pride in the lifestyle she gives her baby and her baby's development
Was your comment a reaction to my comment or more general? Because I wasn't criticizing her I think? (genuine question)
What I said about the fish was for Annie, not about her baby.
No clue what the kid eats tbh but I'm assuming they feed her well, Annie is totally in love with the baby. In that regard I'm not worried the slightest :giggle:

I did not watch the video but I hope her daughter sues her for putting content of her online as soon as she is 18.

Definitely. You can still be a (semi) mommy vlogger without showing your kids. I used to watch a vegan channel way back and she would do food videos on her baby (and later child) without showing her child or only an arm or hand or so. And if she did ran into the shot she would always blur her child. Nobody knew what she looked like (unless you knew her IRL). She stopped doing YT after a while but I really enjoyed her approach.
Annie could easily do the same. She has all the time in the world and she already currates and perfects her videos to the point most of it is set in scene or fake, so it's not like it would make much of a difference tbh.

Her lack of safety for her daughter really surprised me. She even tells the type of baby monitor she uses. People know they live in Munich. Heck, Mo even tags his local gym when he’s there. It’s common knowledge that baby monitors over wifi are constantly hacked and used to watch other peoples children. The cheapest basic baby monitors are best to avoid this. But of course, they must have the best of the best at all times. Never thinking about the safety of her.

• Wow
Her lack of safety for her daughter really surprised me. She even tells the type of baby monitor she uses. People know they live in Munich. Heck, Mo even tags his local gym when he’s there. It’s common knowledge that baby monitors over wifi are constantly hacked and used to watch other peoples children. The cheapest basic baby monitors are best to avoid this. But of course, they must have the best of the best at all times. Never thinking about the safety of her.
Omg really? I have no children, so i really didn't know. That sounds seriously so scary, I can't imagine some creep watching my baby. That's so unsafe and freaking scary.

Guys 😂🤣 I think that requires no comment 😀
Grossss :ROFLMAO:

Oh I did not know that. That‘s crazy! Yes I was surprised too, it‘s not only her but other influencers too. I wonder if is a concious decision because in the very first picture she but a heart on her daughters face, so she must have at least considered it and then was like „nope, how am I going to live in LA without the views, does not matter if it is from pedophiles as long as they do not skip the Seed ad.“ In my country the children of several influencers that showed their child on their sites where found in the darknet, there was a documentary about it.
---
Guys 😂🤣 I think that requires no comment 😀
This must be a joke 😅 i think he is cosplaying successful Annie who did 90% of the job basically.

I personally dont think its a big deal to share your baby with your followers. I think people would have something to say if she didnt share her baby as well. Generally some one will be unhappy no matter what decision make. I do find it odd that they are going on another 1 month vacation to miami! I wonder if their brand does this well to make them afford their lifestyle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.