Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extremely frustrating because a lot of influencers will even say social media isn't real life blah blah blah to try to be relatable and then continue to post unattainable perfection in their posts. Talk about mindfuck. I have rarely seen a balanced content creator who genuinely shows the good and the bad. People will do anything for money nowadays and from what I can tell they get paid ALOT in the name of entertainment.
Yes definitely, it IS frustrating. It is difficult as well, on one hand influencers like Annie say social media / my channel / videos is not real life, you only see a fraction, but then at the same time they only post the most perfect and unattainable. It's, indeed, a mindfuck and complicated for viewers. As a viewer you have no idea what is real and what is fake, perfected, twisted or altered to look a certain way.
This is exactly what Annie is doing. She wants her viewers to feel bad about themselves in stead of lifting them, just so she can sell her products. Look how great I am, look how accomplished I am, look how perfect my life is, look how beautiful my skin is, my hair...
✨ Just buy all these products ✨ so you can be as perfect.

But then Annie also buys new clothes every 3 weeks so they look fresh, she goes from beauty appointment to beauty appointment, has all day to work out, make her meals, do her make-up. It's not what every other person can do. But that is not what she wants. She just wants to be the "higher up", she wants to be above you and everyone else. They are very selfish and very visual oriented.

From the outside looking in, she may look like she has it all but I bet on the inside she's empty and lonely. I think if she loses her beauty or becomes disabled she will not be able to handle it at all because she's obsessed with her outer appearance.

Reactions: 6
I do agree with her though that keeping less "things" is benefitial. I am quite minimalistic and it definitely helps me to keep things tidy and it's so much easier to keep clean because there is less clutter and stuff to go through. My aunt and uncle basically live in a museum and she tells me the cleaning is endless lol. Not for me.

Do quite like the top.... for a 5 year old or a pre-teen?

Reactions: 5
Yes she did a Q&A instead of the video she normally posts on Wednesday

also Mo posting again about their next vacation .... must be nice going on vacation every 2 months!

Yes she did a Q&A instead of the video she normally posts on Wednesday

also Mo posting again about their next vacation .... must be nice going on vacation every 2 months!
anything interesting or the same perfect bullshit she always says

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER holiday? These people live on holiday don't they. Also poor baby, i foresee plane after plane after plane

Reactions: 4
ANOTHER holiday? These people live on holiday don't they. Also poor baby, i foresee plane after plane after plane
Why yes of course, don't you remember it's suuch hard woork guuyyys, it's not all fun and games being an influencer going to the gym daily and sticking your tongue out daily and having a nanny and participating once a day in your childcare..jeezz 😖😖😖🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you kidding me, she's getting out of control 😂😅🤣
Seriously!! What disturbs me the most about this is not actually how ridiculously immaculate and organized it is (I must admit, the aesthetic is calming), but, what does she feel/how does she cope when it does NOT look like this (which is, especially with children, very likely to happen lol). Does she get really moody, or just completely lose her cool/balance?? What does she do when the drawer is just all messed up like a normal parent's would be?? Is she even able to handle that?? The way she talks, it's like, she never even lets it happen. She always talks about how up-keeping this type of organization gives her mental clarity, but I would honestly like to, for ONCE, hear her talk about how she handles it when she CANNOT upkeep the organization like this (which is bound to happen, even for those with nannies and house-cleaners). It's strange how she blathers on and on about how important it is to keep a tidy space, but never once has talked about how to deal with her "mental clarity" in other ways if she is UNABLE to keep her neat, spotless space and consistent routine.
---
Annie looks 45+ with all the Botox
Agreed. I don't understand it. I believe she said in her Q/A that she is 33 - I was honestly shocked :oops:. I'm sure that if she stopped with all the facial manipulation, botox, lips fillers, etc, she would look her age. She is naturally very pretty and it's a shame to see her age herself like this.

Why yes of course, don't you remember it's suuch hard woork guuyyys, it's not all fun and games being an influencer going to the gym daily and sticking your tongue out daily and having a nanny and participating once a day in your childcare..jeezz 😖😖😖🤣🤣🤣
It's not all glamour you guys! :ROFLMAO: ✨

(to this day I still say this to myself frequently btw :ROFLMAO: jokingly/mockingly obviously... when something goes wrong at home and I'm a bit upset in general or w/ myself. To make light of the situation lol, it always does the trick :ROFLMAO:)

Seriously!! What disturbs me the most about this is not actually how ridiculously immaculate and organized it is (I must admit, the aesthetic is calming), but, what does she feel/how does she cope when it does NOT look like this (which is, especially with children, very likely to happen lol). Does she get really moody, or just completely lose her cool/balance?? What does she do when the drawer is just all messed up like a normal parent's would be?? Is she even able to handle that?? The way she talks, it's like, she never even lets it happen. She always talks about how up-keeping this type of organization gives her mental clarity, but I would honestly like to, for ONCE, hear her talk about how she handles it when she CANNOT upkeep the organization like this (which is bound to happen, even for those with nannies and house-cleaners). It's strange how she blathers on and on about how important it is to keep a tidy space, but never once has talked about how to deal with her "mental clarity" in other ways if she is UNABLE to keep her neat, spotless space and consistent routine.
I think she's the type to not say anything but aggressively and loudly starts cleaning and organizing so that the other person in the room feels guilty, uncomfortable and/or uneasy. You know the type! Very passive aggressive.
She gets really moody for sure and when you tick her off I bet she goes off on you. I don't think she's such a nice person behind closed doors to be honest. Not unless everything is perfect, calm, in control and in place.

This makes me so sad. She's such a beautiful woman, she has really messed up her face. I am not against plastic surgery, nor against procedures, but enough is enough. I don't understand how doctors tell her this is fine? There are many folks who do plastic surgery and maintain a youthful look, they enhance their face with it, but Annie is just aging really poorly because of it. It's so sad.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she had her nose done or maybe she added some fillers in her nose to make the shape a little different (yes this is a thing). That way you don't have to go under the knife but you do have to re-do it every so often.

I'm sure that if she stopped with all the facial manipulation, botox, lips fillers, etc, she would look her age.
I don’t think so, unfortunately. She was naturally beautiful, but I don’t think she can go back to that after all face interventions she had. Her lips, for example, they’re so much bigger and stretched because of filling them through the years…I don’t think she can stop with that now, only “maintain” situation. Wondering how will that look in the future.

Reactions: 3
I think she does look way older on this photo.
The cosmetic procedures she's had, have sure changed her face for the worse.

- Also her tinted eyebrows + blowout + weird blonde hair color + black turtle neck + thick gold necklace are adding so much rigidity to her look!

So yeah not at her best indeed....

Has Annie ever had a nose job or is that her natural nose? I don’t know why but it’s always looked unnatural to me and as though it doesn’t suit her face.
For me, it's something about the space between her nose and lips...it always seems too large and kind of stretched over her top teeth, and having her lips pumped up makes that space even bigger. Weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.