Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she used to talk about how she does struggle with anxiety and depresion, her mom is also in psych field i believe so i think she got a lot of support from her. but yeah i agree i think she went into this relationship with mo trying so hard to make it work and to become perfect after how things ended with her ex as it seems she really wanted to spend her life with the ex.

Reactions: 1
Therapy would do her good. There is no shame in that. She does all these things like journaling, morning/evening routine, meditation, etc etc and it’s all good, but that cannot replace therapy!
I’m sure she never went to therapy, otherwise she would mention it on her channel in one of her many “wellness” or “new goals” videos. Probably is hard to talk with her mom in that sense, but she can pay stranger to help her.

Reactions: 3
Therapy would do her good. There is no shame in that. She does all these things like journaling, morning/evening routine, meditation, etc etc and it’s all good, but that cannot replace therapy!
I’m sure she never went to therapy, otherwise she would mention it on her channel in one of her many “wellness” or “new goals” videos. Probably is hard to talk with her mom in that sense, but she can pay stranger to help her.
Why would she talk to her mom about things that she should talk about in therapy though? A parent is a parent, not a carer, therapist, helper...
It's not good to do such things with your family, it can create a toxic environment. I remember when I went to therapy for the first time, many years ago. My dad was insanely upset by it. He said.. "can't we talk about it with you? can't we keep it in the family?" and such things.
But talking to someone without boundaries, who you can not hurt and who will not take things personally, is wonderful. It's great to be able to talk to someone about people and the problems you have with them, because of them, without judgement. You need those boundaries in order to develop yourself, to open yourself up. You can not talk to your parent about a lot of things, it's just not healthy. No matter how much you love them, it's just not right.
She has plenty of money, she can afford to go see a therapist at least once a week. She can even get one through her health insurance probably and if that's not enough she can pay for the other appointments. She has no legit excuse, she just doesn't want to. I'm sure she's afraid everything will be ripped apart

Reactions: 4
This is why Mo is not the right person for her, right now. Perhaps with therapy AND couples therapy they could make it work again, but they both don't seem to be much into traditional therapy which is sad.

What do you guys think of the above?

Definitely agree that Annie would profit immensely from therapy. But I have to say that I don't believe couples therapy will help.
Annie and Mo are the wrong persons for each other, period. And yes, I don't believe you can work marriages out by counseling and therapy. If you don't match, you don't match and should leave. Because two people changing and bending themselves to breaking point just to stay together is nuts and a waste of time.
Unfortunately, and yes I've said this before, a child is involved now. Even if she wanted to change through therapy, she would still be stuck in her toxic relationship that reinforces her bad coping mechanisms. And even if she did leave him, he still would not leave her alone hence the kid they have together. In Germany we say "Wie man sich bettet, so liegt man" - make a bed, that's how you lie.
So... of course one could always hope for change in a partner. But is it worth the wait and work? Trying to work on Mo would be way to exhausting for me, I wouldn't even start trying 😅 I'd just leave that guy.
---
She has plenty of money, she can afford to go see a therapist at least once a week. She can even get one through her health insurance probably and if that's not enough she can pay for the other appointments. She has no legit excuse, she just doesn't want to. I'm sure she's afraid everything will be ripped apart
This!
Deep down inside, Annie knows her relationship is a dead end. She has a company and a kid with this guy. If she ends it, SHE will be the one required to pay child support and alimony to Mo, since she is the wealthier one. And if the prenub is bad or if she doesn't have one, it might be the end of nourished 3 as well.
I understand that people have wishes and life goals and one of Annie's wishes was having kids. But pushing for those things with the wrong partner is the worst you can do. Her trying to build a life with this guy shows that she longs for deep connection and a beautiful life. Admitting that she chose the wrong person to do that with is very devastating. 😔

Last edited:
This woman does not live on this planet. Her baby weaning drawer and items 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never laughed out loud more. She really isn’t experiencing motherhood like most of us. Also; the poor kid, no colour, Annie said she knows they will make a mess but she already was trying to control the situation. I doubt she will make cookies with her daughter or bake cakes for birthdays or even some mornings just sometimes have toast, these are great memories I have with my mum and I can’t wait to make with my babies

• Heart
This woman does not live on this planet. Her baby weaning drawer and items 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never laughed out loud more. She really isn’t experiencing motherhood like most of us. Also; the poor kid, no colour, Annie said she knows they will make a mess but she already was trying to control the situation. I doubt she will make cookies with her daughter or bake cakes for birthdays or even some mornings just sometimes have toast, these are great memories I have with my mum and I can’t wait to make with my babies
At least she started with pumpkin which is orange..you know she could've started with some beige oats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely no stain at all …

… „Baby lead weaning can be quite messy“

Oh yeah it can be, maybe she knew it from the courses but it annoys me so much that she talks like she has experience the minute she enters a certain phase.

Absolutely no stain at all …

… „Baby lead weaning can be quite messy“

Oh yeah it can be, maybe she knew it from the courses but it annoys me so much that she talks like she has experience the minute she enters a certain phase.
This! 😅
While watching my mind was like "Annie, is this 10th baby or what?!" 😅😅

Didn't she also say something like: "I hope you find this video helpful"
Like girl?! You're only figuring things out and are not experienced yourself, how are you supposed to help anybody yet? Well, alright 😅

This! 😅
While watching my mind was like "Annie, is this 10th baby or what?!" 😅😅

Didn't she also say something like: "I hope you find this video helpful"
Like girl?! You're only figuring things out and are not experienced yourself, how are you supposed to help anybody yet? Well, alright 😅
Exactly 😅

Reactions: 1
Do they have a nanny? Or a help? I mean apart from the cleaner? I wonder if the cleaner comes around now more often with the baby?

Do they have a nanny? Or a help? I mean apart from the cleaner? I wonder if the cleaner comes around now more often with the baby?
I don‘t know but I think she mentioned getting help from a nanny, I wish she would be more transparent about this stuff so other moms don‘t feel bad. (I think she also stopped breastfeeding & got botox and fillers).

Like good for her, but for a lot of people this is not the reality. A baby is a full time job and hers is not even crawling. I guess she will lock all her white drawers or get a „baby cage“.

Also in my opinion she buys so much stuff for the baby that you don‘t need, I hope people who can‘t afford it don‘t feel bad. It‘s not necessary.

I don‘t know but I think she mentioned getting help from a nanny, I wish she would be more transparent about this stuff so other moms don‘t feel bad. (I think she also stopped breastfeeding & got botox and fillers).

Like good for her, but for a lot of people this is not the reality. A baby is a full time job and hers is not even crawling. I guess she will lock all her white drawers or get a „baby cage“.

Also in my opinion she buys so much stuff for the baby that you don‘t need, I hope people who can‘t afford it don‘t feel bad. It‘s not necessary.
Exactly how I feel. It’s not a true representation of motherhood. It’s a representation of what money can get you in motherhood. Be real with your audience Annie. You’re part of the bigger problem.

But since when is Annie showing anything real though? Annie doesn't want to be real, Annie doesn't want to be relatable. She wants to show off a perfect life, perfect person, perfect motherhood. She doesn't care about being part of the bigger problem, she wants people to be envious of her and she wants people to look up to her. She wants to above them all.

She wasn't been real and honest in absolutely ages. We know this. So why is it so shocking to some that she's not showing anything real when it comes to motherhood, either?

But since when is Annie showing anything real though? Annie doesn't want to be real, Annie doesn't want to be relatable. She wants to show off a perfect life, perfect person, perfect motherhood. She doesn't care about being part of the bigger problem, she wants people to be envious of her and she wants people to look up to her. She wants to above them all.

She wasn't been real and honest in absolutely ages. We know this. So why is it so shocking to some that she's not showing anything real when it comes to motherhood, either?
In one of the first vlogs after the birth she was pretty honest about being overwhelmed and burnt out and not sugarcoating things.

Honestly, I sympathized with her on that because I felt she was honest and let herself be human, kind of like in the breast explant video.

Then it went back to where it was before, except having a clean baby in a clean beige nursery, while her husbands sort of escapes into working out every day and keep on living a bachelor like lifestyle (at least online).

I don‘t wish being burnt out on everyone but if she got help, she could say „i was overwhelmed and now I have a nanny for some hours and that is how i do it all.“

Motherhood is messy and hard at times, it comes with so much intense emotions but she makes it seem like „if you just get all this equipment, lovevery play kits, soothing machines, wipe warmer, online courses, it‘s easy“.

She is so obsessed with seeming in control, it‘s messed up and toxic in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
It fits perfectly into the "Annie is perfect" world she wants to portray though. Even after hard times she comes out "on top" and "perfects it all". Even if the truth is, without a doubt, something completely different. It's all fabricated with her.
She's obsessed with being in control, it must be so incredibly tiring to have a life like this.

I often wonder if she's not looking back on her videos and thinking: wow that looks so perfect, but the reality was something else??? it's all a lie???

Maaany years ago when I worked at the hospital I had a colleague who wanted to have the perfect online world as well, with her husband and children. I remember she posted so many things online from her life, but also from things at work and things we did as a team and we were all invited to her (very over the top) wedding. When I saw the FB posts about it later about all these things she pretty much fabricated everything and made everything sound sooo perfect and idilyc but in reality a lot of things were not fun (like things we did as a team, or even her wedding). I remember it so clearly. I felt so awkward remembering how different it was from her post. It was all fake.
I quit social media soon after that because I got upset and angry just seeing it. Also very tiring mentally.

Imagine fabricating your whole life online for a living. Who even wants that

Reactions: 5
It fits perfectly into the "Annie is perfect" world she wants to portray though. Even after hard times she comes out "on top" and "perfects it all". Even if the truth is, without a doubt, something completely different. It's all fabricated with her.
She's obsessed with being in control, it must be so incredibly tiring to have a life like this.

I often wonder if she's not looking back on her videos and thinking: wow that looks so perfect, but the reality was something else??? it's all a lie???

Maaany years ago when I worked at the hospital I had a colleague who wanted to have the perfect online world as well, with her husband and children. I remember she posted so many things online from her life, but also from things at work and things we did as a team and we were all invited to her (very over the top) wedding. When I saw the FB posts about it later about all these things she pretty much fabricated everything and made everything sound sooo perfect and idilyc but in reality a lot of things were not fun (like things we did as a team, or even her wedding). I remember it so clearly. I felt so awkward remembering how different it was from her post. It was all fake.
I quit social media soon after that because I got upset and angry just seeing it. Also very tiring mentally.

Imagine fabricating your whole life online for a living. Who even wants that
It's extremely frustrating because a lot of influencers will even say social media isn't real life blah blah blah to try to be relatable and then continue to post unattainable perfection in their posts. Talk about mindfuck. I have rarely seen a balanced content creator who genuinely shows the good and the bad. People will do anything for money nowadays and from what I can tell they get paid ALOT in the name of entertainment.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.