Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he cares about is the gym and having abs 🤢 he’s the type of guy I purposely avoid. claims he hasn’t been going enough for the past two years… he has issues. Such a narcissist. And I HATE that tongue pushed against the teeth smile 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder why she is no longer posting anything. I mean she would be able to post so much baby content
I was actually excited to see some new videos with the new dynamic etc.

Reactions: 1
All he cares about is the gym and having abs 🤢 he’s the type of guy I purposely avoid. claims he hasn’t been going enough for the past two years… he has issues. Such a narcissist. And I HATE that tongue pushed against the teeth smile 🤢
must be nice to have time to go to the gym every single day whilst ur wife is at home taking care of ur baby

Reactions: 6
Summary of her latest video

Another seed ad. Apparently she envisioned driving her baby home in a new car but still is very very thankful it happened now. She has the type of face that looks like she's constantly at the plastic surgeons office and showed herself getting a facial (as usual). They are going to the Maldives. Perfect life as usual. Nothing bad could ever happen to Annie Jaffrey and even if it did she's still so grateful 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Summary of her latest video

Another seed ad. Apparently she envisioned driving her baby home in a new car but still is very very thankful it happened now. She has the type of face that looks like she's constantly at the plastic surgeons office and showed herself getting a facial (as usual). They are going to the Maldives. Perfect life as usual. Nothing bad could ever happen to Annie Jaffrey and even if it did she's still so grateful 🥲🥲🥲
on point!

Reactions: 1
Of course the car interior had to be light and beige..especially with a 6m old..

• Haha
I hate that baby voice of hers 🙄 I thought everyone knows by know they should speak normally with the baby so they develop proper speech. That poor baby even has a beige bib! 😳

• Sick
I bought myself a matching loungewear set (not beige though) and I had to think of Annie. I must admit it feels nice & elevated. Not going to throw it away when it gets dirty like her sneakers though.

Her life seems to have gotten back to pre baby activities.
If they freak out about 5 raspberry stains (even jokingly): LOL this is just the beginning.

I wonder how they keep up with the stains in light clothing, most stuff has to be removed quickly or „pretreated“ with some detergent if you want to make sure it gets clean. Honestly if I had to change the baby all the time & treat stains my baby would freak out in the meantime. There is stains on me all the time, too.

Also funny that Mo is freaking out more because I remember in their pregnancy announcement or something he was talking about how he is looking forward to making a mess with the baby & teasing Annie with it.

Did someone see his insta story (some weeks a go) with the guy ironing his white bedsheets while on the bed and Mo added „like at home“ or something. i wonder if it was sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also funny that Mo is freaking out more because I remember in their pregnancy announcement or something he was talking about how he is looking forward to making a mess with the baby & teasing Annie with it.
i found that bit so rude. "who's gonna do what" you don't do ANYTHING ur just at the gym and on ur stories complaining about everything all day, u do so little and annie's audience even speculates whether or not u even contribute financially to your family!!! just get a kitchen towel and wipe off the tray omg stressed for absolutely no reason

Reactions: 8
I would not even bother to put clothes on my baby when feeding tbh 😆😅 let alone in beige and white stuff.. she's adorable but why would you go to so much trouble with clothes when at first it's all about playing with the food, discovering the textures and what she can grab and how, not eating like adults.. 😆

• Haha
I agree, it’s not a flattering dress but I don’t think she’s pregnant again. She looked very slim in the white dress which was tight around the waist.

Reactions: 3
it's not flattering but it's more real than the influencers who are back to posting content showing off their body after they give birth

mo is definitely reading on here, i mentioned that they fly coach a couple of comments ago and today he's posting so many stories about his first class seat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks a few months along here...Not at all flattering. I also wonder about the colour choice.
I don't think she'd pregnant either, she is barely surviving with 1 and getting the hang of it as it is 😆 the colour is weird esp for her skin tone, but hey..at least it's not beige 🙄

Reactions: 8
It‘s normal to take a few months to get closer to your pre pregancy body after giving birth.

Did anybody see Mos story with Annie in it? She looks super normal & happy and still beautiful. Would be super refreshing to see that in the vlogs, too.

I saw his stories, they got to the Maldives and he said he slept for 8 hours because he was exshausted. I wonder if Annie had a chance to sleep too, I seriously doubt that with the baby 😀

I saw his stories, they got to the Maldives and he said he slept for 8 hours because he was exshausted. I wonder if Annie had a chance to sleep too, I seriously doubt that with the baby 😀
Good god..exhausted from what? Selfies in the elevator daily? Stories of errands in the car? 🙄😆 sitting in the plane waiting to arrive to a tropical island? Yeah..i would be exhausted too..

• Haha
Did they really go to the Maldives for their first trip with their baby?
Sounds totally crazy to me…from Annie’s story she said they had to splurge on the seats in order to manage the flight with Nalia. Funny how she is the more modest of the 2 and yet the sole source of income for the family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.