Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really go to the Maldives for their first trip with their baby?
Sounds totally crazy to me…from Annie’s story she said they had to splurge on the seats in order to manage the flight with Nalia. Funny how she is the more modest of the 2 and yet the sole source of income for the family
I’m pretty sure this is a sponsored trip. They’re staying at the Fairmont which recently has used some Influencers (see Lydia Elise Millen) who is now also convienantly on a flight to the Maldives too. Ridiculous. This influencer life

Reactions: 8
I saw his stories, they got to the Maldives and he said he slept for 8 hours because he was exshausted. I wonder if Annie had a chance to sleep too, I seriously doubt that with the baby 😀
Considering that it's Annie who is holding Nalia, pushing her stroller, etc in every single photo and instastory, I think we can safely assume that Mo is tired from simply traveling on vacation. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t understand how she ended up with that guy. I’ve been following her for a loooong time, and she always seemed like smart, down to earth girl to me. When he appeard in her video for the first time, he seemed sweet, shy, kinda innocent. I tought they were a good match back then. Obviously both are good actors or both changed for worse trough the years.
But I never, never imagined her with someone like him. I always tought she would end up with some gentleman, bussinesman, or at least some sweet normal guy, not this cringe worthy attention bleep of a man. I feel kinda sad for her, but then, she choose this life for herself.

Reactions: 17
I can’t understand how she ended up with that guy. I’ve been following her for a loooong time, and she always seemed like smart, down to earth girl to me. When he appeard in her video for the first time, he seemed sweet, shy, kinda innocent. I tought they were a good match back then. Obviously both are good actors or both changed for worse trough the years.
But I never, never imagined her with someone like him. I always tought she would end up with some gentleman, bussinesman, or at least some sweet normal guy, not this cringe worthy attention bleep of a man. I feel kinda sad for her, but then, she choose this life for herself.
Exactly! I saw his stories from the Maldives, he is incredibly selfish. She seems very tired and a bit sad.

Reactions: 3
In the new picture you can definetly see she had botox. She is looking directly in the sun & the only wrinkles are around her nose.

Meanwhile they ask how nourished products have transformed peoples skin … 🤓 that irony

• Haha
Also…her style?? What happened to that? She used to dress so well before (imo), but ever since they moved to their new appartment I feel like she didn’t get out of Fabletics tights and tracksuits. Only exception are few dresses she buys now and then when preparing for vacation.

Reactions: 4
In the new picture you can definetly see she had botox. She is looking directly in the sun & the only wrinkles are around her nose.

Meanwhile they ask how nourished products have transformed peoples skin … 🤓 that irony
Yes..and not just "baby botox in her forhead" like she claims.

Reactions: 2
Why is Mo always talking about how much struggle the relationship is? He posted picture with Annie for Valentines day with such comment. Also, whats with the winter vest he wears in Maldives? 😂🙈

• Haha
in her nursery tour she really just needed to turn down the exposure on her camera, her levels of exposure make her content so dated. in like 2016 people made videos with high exposure like this but nowadays we want to see much more detail! and more color obviously but at the very least correct how overexposed your content is

Why is Mo always talking about how much struggle the relationship is? He posted picture with Annie for Valentines day with such comment. Also, whats with the winter vest he wears in Maldives? 😂🙈
I thought this exact same thing. Especially for Annie who likes her life so perfect, it shows they’ve obviously had a lot of problems. You can definitely tell they had a lot after the baby; they romanticised having a baby without actually realising it’s hard work. Such a shame as Annie you can tell loves being a mum

I can’t stand this woman! She’s got the smuggest, snootiest face I’ve ever seen!

Her last post, third slide…so much unecessary lip filler! She is perfect example how your own insecurities can duck up your natural beauty.

Reactions: 7
I thought this exact same thing. Especially for Annie who likes her life so perfect, it shows they’ve obviously had a lot of problems. You can definitely tell they had a lot after the baby; they romanticised having a baby without actually realising it’s hard work. Such a shame as Annie you can tell loves being a mum
Yes that was my thought, too. Also, good if you work on your relationship but why is he comparing to couples that broke up?! It‘s not a competition you win or lose, in the end you have to be happy.
I don‘t wish them bad & yes, it is only such a small part we see but I still believe there is some disbalance in what they want from live and also how they engage in parenthood.

Regarding Annies style: I think she still dresses like the typical influencer/teenage like almost, don‘t know why, maybe it is good for instagram.

Her last post, third slide…so much unecessary lip filler! She is perfect example how your own insecurities can duck up your natural beauty.
My thoughts exactly....not sure exactly what she is getting done, whether it is filler or botox or has had some cosmetic surgery, but she seriously has that botched "frozen face" look where even her smile looks creepy, and just so, so unnatural (and before this, she was IMO such a natural beauty (in her older videos) :(. This stuff ages her face so much and makes her look like a woman in her 40s trying to look younger, rather than a naturally beautiful woman in her 30s. I'm just surprised she doesn't see it herself, because I think she usually has good sense of aesthetic and elegance (EXCEPT all the beige and white lol 😂 )!!

Reactions: 4
Why is he such a rude and entitled brat about Germany? He is incredibly lucky he lives in a country with security, good healthcare, he speaks another language - and not only that - the comforts he has there! He lives in the most expensive city; with a luxury apartment, a car, access to good food and is able to actually see seasons change. He is so unbelievably rude and spoilt. I hope he doesn’t pass that onto his daughter. If you dislike where you live so much, move - you’re lucky you have that option.

Reactions: 10
They are made for LA, don’t know why they don’t move there, after all, it’s their dream city. Obviously is not perfect enough for them to move in comparison to Germany, but God forbid that Mo would be thankful for the fact that he lives in such good country.

When I originally found her videos and Instagram I assumed their apartment was in LA. She speaks with an American accent too.

Was surprised to find they live in Germany

When I originally found her videos and Instagram I assumed their apartment was in LA. She speaks with an American accent too.

Was surprised to find they live in Germany
They’re both very uncultured anyway - I never see any insight into Munich or them travelling around Germany learning about history, different cities, German culture etc. they belong in LA as they’re carbon copies of everyone else there - being with no substance

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.