Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that she may have taken an epidural that may have kicked in at that point and maybe thats why she may have been more relaxed in contrast to the previous story where she said it felt very intense. when my sister gave birth she was so happy when her epidural kicked in because it was such a huge contrast in how intense her contractions felt and she was just so happy and grateful to feel so much better even tho giving birth was still intense.
I thought that too. I had an epidural too and was so relieved that I joked with the midwifes and stuff. Still I find it so odd to post something like this, is it bragging? I don‘t know. It feels really weird to me.

Reactions: 5
Just wow …
Like somebody said there is nothing wrong with not being at home at the time, personally I think it is healthy to recharge, but it has literally been 10 days since his wife has given birth, she probably needs to heal & rest and he is acting even more childish than before. How about taking the baby for a walk or something.
For the living question, I would chose Annie because I would be curious how she really is. Sometimes I think she is sweet & just a little ocd but more often I am convinced that there has to be crazy tit going on behind the scenes, for example when Mo doesn‘t use a plate or something like that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annie for sure. He is just an overgrown baby. Plus I can't provide him with this kind of lifestyle lol he will be disappointed in me lol

I personally find the blending of the personal news of the birth of the baby and the marketing of their overpriced new product to be really distasteful.

Reactions: 11
Annie for sure. He is just an overgrown baby. Plus I can't provide him with this kind of lifestyle lol he will be disappointed in me lol

I personally find the blending of the personal news of the birth of the baby and the marketing of their overpriced new product to be really distasteful.
Totally! I even thought that it‘s no coincidence at all because of course the baby content generates more traffic & attention.

Reactions: 2
Totally! I even thought that it‘s no coincidence at all because of course the baby content generates more traffic & attention.
I was going to say this.

Their products must not sell well if they have to use their baby to market their products. When people feel all soft and happy for them, they are more likely to buy their products. Everybody knows this. I can only assume it's not selling well.

Her face in those videos considering it's with some blur filter is just wow ! How many Botox/ fillers in those cheeks?
Just so bad :/
Her top lip is getting out of control. It just sits there like a limp vienna sausage mustache. Slowly beginning to look like another kind of lip to me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else watched the vlog of her birth? It‘s kind of interesting, beautiful but TMI all at the same time.

Reactions: 1
Her birth vlog is really aesthetic and she looks her usual perfect even while giving birth. I would also like to film my labour but I would never look as perfect as that.

Reactions: 2
i just watched the vlog, i dont think it was really aesthetic. it wasn't as messy as an itsjudyslife labor vlog or anything but it definitely wasnt as "perfect" as annies normal vlogs. most of it was unflattering angles of her. it looks like her top lip swelled during labor. i was surprised that she got epidural so far into labor. i havent had children so the "ring of fire" part of the vlog was very intense and scary to watch tbh! also they showed the baby's face in this vlog after birth. this will probably mean that unfortunately they will share the baby online. mo looked useless the entire vlog

Reactions: 12
i just watched the vlog, i dont think it was really aesthetic. it wasn't as messy as an itsjudyslife labor vlog or anything but it definitely wasnt as "perfect" as annies normal vlogs. most of it was unflattering angles of her. it looks like her top lip swelled during labor. i was surprised that she got epidural so far into labor. i havent had children so the "ring of fire" part of the vlog was very intense and scary to watch tbh! also they showed the baby's face in this vlog after birth. this will probably mean that unfortunately they will share the baby online. mo looked useless the entire vlog
Mo did look useless indeed. He just stood there from afar and told her to push - maybe she felt uncomfortable with close contact while giving birth but I found it a bit odd to watch. 😵💫

Reactions: 5
I got really mad when Mo said something like: Just breathe, just relax during labour.. I would have smacked him in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mo did look useless indeed. He just stood there from afar and told her to push - maybe she felt uncomfortable with close contact while giving birth but I found it a bit odd to watch. 😵💫
Right? And there was a weird moment when she pushed the baby out, Mo was standing there talking to the nurse?? Like nothing happened. Or was it just weird cut to the video? It seemed very odd.

Reactions: 3
watched the video last night too..
I had epidural myself I knew I will have it as my baby was big 3950kg almost 4kg and there will be cuts etc plus it was my first baby , I was myself in the hospital and just wanted to make it all go quick and easy and pain free . It was the best decision ever . I was ready to repeat the whole process again following day as it was a good experience for me .

Usually epidural isn't allowed on a late stages , I requested mine as soon as arrived to the hospital but my friends who were in labour and dilated 5cm plus only had gas as nurse saying it's too late ? Not sure really but that's what I heard .

Mo was truly useless , can't stand him really .
I think at the begging of the vlog when she had contractions at night she only shared with him in the morning ?
I would tell my partner right away if something has started as we both so excited and looking forward to meet the baby !

Vlog too perfect for me .
I know every labour is different , mine wasn't messy or so but still.. don't felt real

Reactions: 7
I am really happy for her that she had a positive experience, overall, birth can be magical - but I think for most it’s only afterwards we realise how magical. I’m finding it odd that she got epidural at 9cm so I’m calling BS on that. It’s a known fact that’s too late to get one so I think she’s trying to make herself seem better than she was. There is no shame in any pain relief whatsoever, at any stage.

Mo… was so odd to watch. Why was he stood away from the bed? Maybe she didn’t want him there, but, yeah it was odd.

Reactions: 3
I actually like her vlog a lot. The only video from the past 2 years that was real, unfiltered, raw, honest, without her having a stick up her ass, without perfect to a T hair and eyebrows and background. That s the real annie I and i think other people too want to see more of. Not the r2d2-annie.
I m happy for her she is healthy and the baby too that s the most important. And if she got her dream birth that s even better (very pleased to see a german hospital delivery room and how nice the nurses and doctors were 😁). Obvs she didn t film non stop so mayne thats why it feels surreal for some, but I enjoyed it.

As for Mo..jesus christ almighty :)) i have no wotds. Obvs he can't birth in her place to actually help, but saying oh just relax and push..thanks captain obvious 😅 why don't you try to relax while i kick you in the 🌰🌰 and then see how easy it is. Sorry if i sounded mean, but he s a man child. I really do hope behind closed doors and selfies he actually raises his daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stand him too. He was there to hold the camera and nothing else. Okay baby push push push push 🤮...and when there were both on the bed, she had a contraction and he just stared at the camera, wtf was that. His only prepccupation is that he looks good.

Right? And there was a weird moment when she pushed the baby out, Mo was standing there talking to the nurse?? Like nothing happened. Or was it just weird cut to the video? It seemed very odd.
If my man just stood there instead of holding my hand and cheering me on, I‘d be pissed really. He just went ‚push push push‘, even the nurse had a more intimate talk with Annie than he had. I feel kinda bad for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.