Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my man just stood there instead of holding my hand and cheering me on, I‘d be pissed really. He just went ‚push push push‘, even the nurse had a more intimate talk with Annie than he had. I feel kinda bad for her.
yeah if she felt uncomfortable with the pain and him touching her then thats understandable but why was he standing so far from her when she was pushing? why not be some moral support and stand over her shoulder giving her words of encouragement? u dont need to touch her to do that. he is so weird. i think she would have done better (not that she did bad at all) if her family or one of her girlfriends was with her instead of him

Reactions: 4
If my man just stood there instead of holding my hand and cheering me on, I‘d be pissed really. He just went ‚push push push‘, even the nurse had a more intimate talk with Annie than he had. I feel kinda bad for her.
I kind of feel the same, it must be very frustrating and sad to be in a relationship like the one they seem to have! I think it is interesting just out of physiological point of view to discover the real reason behind their relationship- low self esteem and very bad taste in men or is it a kind of arrangement. I hope for her sake, that it is an arrangement and she knew what she got herself into…

Reactions: 5
I had my epidural minutes before pushing after many, many, many hours or painful contractions. I don't know policies everywhere else but it was no issue for me in Canada. There was no anesthesiologist available for me before. Mo is unless everywhere and all the time. He really can't do anything but hair.

I kind of feel the same, it must be very frustrating and sad to be in a relationship like the one they seem to have! I think it is interesting just out of physiological point of view to discover the real reason behind their relationship- low self esteem and very bad taste in men or is it a kind of arrangement. I hope for her sake, that it is an arrangement and she knew what she got herself into…
I think there is some kind of arrangement..except nobody said it out loud 😬 Annie just lives in a bubble and pretends they are so happy and love each other.

Reactions: 3
6581CCAA-1A0D-4967-9050-59508430A0E9.jpeg

Just some island to get some much needed vacation, because it‘s not all glamour, guys. I wonder when they start travelling with the baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did he replied to his own comment with their Nourished3 account? Lol that's so pathetic, he just screams desperate to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on hearth is it possible to fall for such an idiot ???

Ohh sorry it's only an arrangement - never mind 😅

• Haha
I think they fell in lust with each other and then couldn't get rid of each other anymore. Mo because of the money and Annie because it was too late to get a different partner. They are definition of a settlement.

Annie is 33 I believe and met Mo when she was 27 I think. It was definitely not too late to find a partner then?

Reactions: 2
But she was in Germany, couldnt speak a word in German and she probably didnt want to return back to her mother's in Switzerland..Plus,she has someone to travel with who takes her photos. Nevermind she has to pay for everything 😀 and then it was probably too late to leave him..and dont forget her low self esteem. She now has what she wanted to have which is a baby.

But she was in Germany, couldnt speak a word in German and she probably didnt want to return back to her mother's in Switzerland..Plus,she has someone to travel with who takes her photos. Nevermind she has to pay for everything 😀 and then it was probably too late to leave him..and dont forget her low self esteem. She now has what she wanted which is a baby.

Sorry, didnt mean to post this twice 😬

Annie is 33 I believe and met Mo when she was 27 I think. It was definitely not too late to find a partner then?
Yeah but maybe by the time she realized she was too far in, maybe early 30s. The longer you wait the more difficult it gets for a woman. Especially if she wants multiple kids.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but maybe by the time she realized she was too far in, maybe early 30s. The longer you wait the more difficult it gets for a woman. Especially if she wants multiple kids.
I wonder how multiple kids & the lifestyle mo presents/aspires just a few day after the birth will go along …

He posted an instagram story yesterday, complaining about how busy he is and that he hasn't gone on a vacation all summer...apparently the babymoon and all the other trips don't count 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He posted an instagram story yesterday, complaining about how busy he is and that he hasn't gone on a vacation all summer...apparently the babymoon and all the other trips don't count 🙄
Yeahh, OMG I was so over it !

Also he said "Nalia Rose is such a beautiful person it's amazing to see her growing"...

Dude your baby was born 2 weeks ago 😅 😅 😅 Ok I get they might already see some little changes on how the baby gets more awaken but come on !!!! Mind your language.

that guy is so awkward he speaks with so much detachment about his newborn baby it's insane.

He really is here only to give Annie the baby she wanted.

Reactions: 10
JFC Annie almost gave birth on that party boat they were on during their babymoon holiday. What does he mean he hasn't had a vacation. And what about Annie? She's been making money and growing child, and then flying off tho god knows where to please Mo. He's so full of tit.

I hope he will feel more attached to his baby later though. My neighbor's very detached when it comes to his girl as well, she is about 8 months, he doesn't even look at her. I almost start crying every time I see it. The mom is full of love for the baby, but he resents her. I'm hoping it won't be like this with Mo, Annie and Nalia.

• Haha
Exactly! At this point it is just bizarre and I feel sad for Annie. It seems he can't wait to get out of the house any chance he can and I highly doubt he is doing his fair share of helping even when he is at home.

Just watched Annie’s latest YT OMG I have never seen a new mum look so beautifully put together two weeks after the birth. I shudder to think what I looked like!!!
Its enviable but probably very unrealistic, I know she puts the effort in for the gram, and well done Annie for looking so beautiful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.