Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would totally hate them if she had them herself. Pretty sure she will seek medical help to get them minimalized in some sort of way after pregnancy if she gets them

Reactions: 5
Of course Annie says strechmarks are such a beautiful reminder of pregnancy... I bet if she had them she wouldn't think they are beautiful anymore...
Not to defend her, but I'm pretty sure that she has stretch marks already, on her tights I believe. So I tend to believe it wouldn't be a big deal. But I do think that if she'll have them on her stomach she'll laser them.

Btw, our favorite business man 🤣 is in NYC. Guesses? Love the white blazer LOL so fresh 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ngl I do like the white blazer it looks good haha.

What kind of mom do you guys think Annie will be? The helicopter mom?

I wonder if she'll be that mom that will put her kid through a million of different classes so they are good at everything, like the push-push mom? What do you guys think?

I think Mo will be more relaxed and realistic. I hope he will tone her down a bit and provide a good balance

Who is she kidding lol?
Filler and botox annie surely wouldn't mind stretchmarks as a reminder of her angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is she kidding lol?
Filler and botox annie surely wouldn't mind stretchmarks as a reminder of her angel.
In her new video she mentioned she did not have any Botox/ fillers for 1,5 years... yea sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe that she actually thinks that she is doing any good in the world :oops: (she said that in the q and a)

Maybe „inspiring“ people to be healthier but apart from that … creating another overprized skin care line that nobody needs, fast fashion, flights, advertising trash, … i would never ever consider that „good actions“.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My supermarket also inspires me to be healthier, she's nothing special in that regard and a lot of her healthy food choices are driven by disordered eating and fear. How is that healthy? How is that inspiring? It is trigger people or making them feel bad about themselves.

She's doing a lot of damage to the world but perfect little Annie will never be honest with herself about this, her pea brain won't be able to handle that kind of negativity. Imagine taking responsibility for something

Reactions: 4
My supermarket also inspires me to be healthier, she's nothing special in that regard and a lot of her healthy food choices are driven by disordered eating and fear. How is that healthy? How is that inspiring? It is trigger people or making them feel bad about themselves.

She's doing a lot of damage to the world but perfect little Annie will never be honest with herself about this, her pea brain won't be able to handle that kind of negativity. Imagine taking responsibility for something
Hahaha exactly …

Switching back to animal products for the skin, promoting botox & fillers, … like you do you & live in your capitalistic ocd self care bubble but do not label it „good“.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You guys, I was just looking at new paint for the walls. Saw one called "Matt basic beige" and I was like "omg it's Annie in a paint bucket :ROFLMAO:"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.