Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new hair is awful. Also, we get that you’re pregnant. There is no need to mention it or your bump every two minutes, it’s quite alienating.

Reactions: 5
Did she color her hair again? A few months ago after her pregnancy reveal, she coloured her hair.

She preaches health and natural beauty but then does Botox, breast implants and dyes her hair whilst pregnant.

I can't even watch any of her videos anymore. She's become that boring and predictable to me.

• Heart
Did she color her hair again? A few months ago after her pregnancy reveal, she coloured her hair.

She preaches health and natural beauty but then does Botox, breast implants and dyes her hair whilst pregnant.

I can't even watch any of her videos anymore. She's become that boring and predictable to me.
same here . I have stopped watching her videos. I read here sometimes , but to be honest. She is so contradictory in what she says, cannot cope with that anymore.

same here . I have stopped watching her videos. I read here sometimes , but to be honest. She is so contradictory in what she says, cannot cope with that anymore.
Me too, I haven't watched a vlog since.... before the Dubai trip (before the pregnancy announcement). I read here and seems I haven't missed much.

Agree. She only "preaches health" cause she wants to be skinny. Plant based, but if less carbs and more Salmon and Eggs makes her skinny, then not plant based for her anymore.

Me too, I haven't watched a vlog since.... before the Dubai trip (before the pregnancy announcement). I read here and seems I haven't missed much.

Agree. She only "preaches health" cause she wants to be skinny. Plant based, but if less carbs and more Salmon and Eggs makes her skinny, then not plant based for her anymore.
everybody knows that fish binds a lot of toxins And metals , I have reduces my fish intake and I take care from where I buy it .
I agree , when I read here , nothing has changed . Same old , same old .

I cannot cope with her stupidity preaching things she doesn’t know about.
And I also cannot listen to her fake kardashian voice anymore . I could throw up 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a picture of her the said shoes and haircut? It would be fun to discuss them

Her hair looks ridiculous and her face looks REALLY odd. Is pregnancy getting to her face? I know some people's faces change a LOT during pregnancy (remember Abbey Sharp? omg). Because you can't get botox/fillers right?

Reactions: 3
i actually think the haircut was a good move tbh. it was so long and looked so much thinner before. now with much more layers it looks so much more full. i think she just didnt style it well but it's her first styling after the cut. it will prob be styled better later like she said she's planning on curling it in ibiza i think it would flatter her face a lot more. but in these before pictures her hair looks almost lifeless and thin even though she doesnt have thin hair

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think she looks good with the extra weight though. Her arms look nice imo. She can carry it well.

I think the hair looks great tbh, very 70s Farrah Fawcett but a bit sleeker.

But, poor Annie, on a baby moon and he is out there partying with his friends LOL

I guess now Annie will have to buy him a yacht to keep him happy 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the hair looks great tbh, very 70s Farrah Fawcett but a bit sleeker.

But, poor Annie, on a baby moon and he is out there partying with his friends LOL

I guess now Annie will have to buy him a yacht to keep him happy 😂

To be fair it does look nice :ROFLMAO: (re: Mo on the party boat) the view.
Where are they? Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ibiza? again?
Dubai - Ibiza - Ibiza - Dubai
Why do they repeat those cities?.

Ibiza? again?
Dubai - Ibiza - Ibiza - Dubai
Why do they repeat those cities?.
Because those cities are fake, superficial, and lacking substance and true culture....much like the both of them. They're not "bad" places but they definitely are places that the "new rich" think are glamorous when in reality, they're mediocre and surely for one visit in a lifetime, not repeated trips! I firmly disagree on the hairstyle looking 70s and cool...I think it looks like sh*t. It makes no sense as it's 3 different styles on the same head. She needs to let Mo chop her hair into a nice blunt bob and she needs to go darker and lay off the bleach. Her hair is crispy and fried. She needs regular repair treatments to fix it. Lastly, Mohammed looks more douchey with every post. He is so unbelievably vapid, embarrassing, and unlikable. My butthole cringes when you guys post his stupid selfies on here. Yuck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Because those cities are fake, superficial, and lacking substance and true culture....much like the both of them. They're not "bad" places but they definitely are places that the "new rich" think are glamorous when in reality, they're mediocre and surely for one visit in a lifetime, not repeated trips! I firmly disagree on the hairstyle looking 70s and cool...I think it looks like sh*t. It makes no sense as it's 3 different styles on the same head. She needs to let Mo chop her hair into a nice blunt bob and she needs to go darker and lay off the bleach. Her hair is crispy and fried. She needs regular repair treatments to fix it. Lastly, Mohammed looks more douchey with every post. He is so unbelievably vapid, embarrassing, and unlikable. My butthole cringes when you guys post his stupid selfies on here. Yuck!
They say that Ibiza it’s symbolic for them because they met there so it’s special. But an 8 month pregnant woman really doesn’t have anything to do in Ibiza, it’s a place to party and I find Mo really disrespectful towards her to leave her alone (I’m speculating here, maybe she too met some girlfriends) to go off with his friends.

A baby moon is supposed to be about bonding, not posting stupid questions on Ig about if people prefer yachts of private jets.

I agree with you, he is more and more embarrassing by the moment. And also super cocky and distasteful.

Reactions: 7
Oh how fascinating re: Ibiza. I didn't know the new rich think it's a glamours place, truthfully. I'm in my early 30s and for as long as I can remember Ibiza is the summer party place?
Remember the song "Wow~ ♫ we're going to Ibiza". Like a party place for young people. But not in like.. a glamours way. But more where everybody gets drunk, wasted and drugged and parties too much and bad things happen. I never knew it was also interesting for the new rich. Or is that more recently? I haven't been keeping up with the party places and such.

Oh how fascinating re: Ibiza. I didn't know the new rich think it's a glamours place, truthfully. I'm in my early 30s and for as long as I can remember Ibiza is the summer party place?
Remember the song "Wow~ ♫ we're going to Ibiza". Like a party place for young people. But not in like.. a glamours way. But more where everybody gets drunk, wasted and drugged and parties too much and bad things happen. I never knew it was also interesting for the new rich. Or is that more recently? I haven't been keeping up with the party places and such.
True, Ibiza was and is still a party island. There is a difference in the types of people who vacation there. There are the resorts and homes for the super wealthy who are more lowkey with their vacationing (yachts and eating at fancy restaurants...and not posting about it every 5 mins) and the "normal" people who dance in slimy clubs, drink till they pass out, hook up with randoms, and use drugs. They don't strike me as party people, not in the past and certainly not now while Annie is pregnant. I meant it's a place for show-off and excess (which is Mo's main goal in life). I don't understand the need to vacation now, it's not like they're exhausted and need a break from work or huge stressors. She's also heavily pregnant. Why is she flying? Isn't she in her 3rd trimester? I didn't think it was safe. And also, Covid is still a thing. She doesn't seem worried. They bug me. Their privilege and lack of sense is atrocious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.