Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaya.blossom

I don't watch her anymore, what did she say?
It was a super long video but basically her breastfeeding journey was difficult, starting with a bad experience at the hospital with the nurses bottle feeding Nalia without asking her, Nalia getting used to the bottle … her having to pump but throwing the milk away at some point because she thought she ate something that causes colics in the baby via the milk, consulting two different lactation experts from which one told Mo he has to support more.

I think she put a lot of pressure on herself. I appreciate being open because it might help people going through it.

Still I don‘t believe she would give up on the botox and breastfeed for years (how she said too).

She is also talking about maybe it is better with the next baby, I kind of think they will have babies close together.

Maybe they are looking for places in Miami, makes no sense to have such a long flight again just for the sun with a baby, it is sunny in southern Europe already (might be in Barcelona where she has family).

Reactions: 2

Claud123

Chatty Member
You might be right regarding her net worth and that they have a lot more money than we think but I just thought that’s not enough to be granted residency. It’s exceptionally hard to move to the US. I just read the Wikipedia article about Green Cards and I’m genuinley curious how they are going to manage. We’ll see I guess…
I don't see the problem. They have the company registered in US. They are eligible for an EB-5 visa, if they move there eventually will get the green card.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
wow yep... extremely unfortunate that she's already sharing her baby this much. when will influencers learn. these are exciting moments to share with your family and close friends, not hundreds of thousands of people online.

kf1997

Annie is 33 I believe and met Mo when she was 27 I think. It was definitely not too late to find a partner then?

kaya.blossom

Thank you 😊

Definetly strong toxic positivity vibes … i don‘t follow samiclarke, Just flippend through her Stories but this alone sounds like a joke. Pray for my body because I had to stand at a Festival? What?

18867E8E-42B0-4FB6-8ADA-5F08C3776E54.png

Like serious there is so much to pray for in this world right now this is literaterally the least important thing … super egocentric.

Anyway had to face a creepy Annie smile right when I opened Instagram, maybe it‘s karma 😅

And lastly, the highlight of the last vlog: „Do you want some seabass“ - Silence *repeats it* „No“

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

kaya.blossom

I watched a documentary about people moving away from Miami because the cost of living is crazy (20 dollars for a sandwich) and it is 35 degrees and very humid im summer, also there are more monsuuns & hurricanes that put people in danger.

But I think they fit there perfectly in every way.

ohnana

They are launching a new moisturizing cream in August this year..it will be so amazing so wow so infused 🤣 nothing we've ever seen before in all the other brands 🙄😆 i skim through her videos and watch them 2x speed otherwise i fall asleep 🤯😴😴

oshare

VIP Member
I agree that things got a lot worse as soon as she started living with Mo. I feel like her previous relationship, before Mo, did a number on her. I think after that she wanted to be as good and as perfect as possible. Perhaps that's why she tried very hard to morph into the perfect person, for herself and for Mo, to keep things together and to not have another broken/failed relationship.
Mo is not a gentle person. They are very confused on improving yourself and pushing hard. I feel like he's constantly pushing Annie to do better, to work hard on herself, to improve herself. In stead of telling her to take it slow, easy and to be kind, gentle, loving and compassionate towards herself.
I think it's with reason she's gotten so incredibly much plastic surgery ever since she's with Mo. Even though Annie says he's supportive of her, I feel like he's always pushing her into the direction of "fixing herself" in stead of making peace with herself. I do not find it normal to get this much work done in such a short time. She is clearly addicted to perfectionism, fixing and quick results.
Annie clearly needs a lot of help and she needs self love, compassion, kindness and more gentleness and forgiveness in her life. Only when she fully accepts herself and works on her issues, she can let go and I think it will help her a lot, to be more free.
But with someone like Mo she just can't grow that way. Because he will always tell her she can fix it if she just works hard. But I do not believe this. Not everything is fixable, and not everything you can achieve just by working hard and doing your best.
Not to diagnose her, but I'm guessing she has some kind of anxiety disorder, eating disorder and obsessive complusive disorder. I want to note, there is nothing wrong with this and I don't shame her at all. I have been battling with these issues myself for many years, there is no shame. I think her behavior is a lot of wrong coping mechanism, she has never learned to comfort herself and she obviously isn't getting it elsewhere (Mo, family, friends) either. When this happens you don't know what to do with panic, anxiety, stress, other things out of your control that make you freak out or worry. When this happens you turn to ED, OCD... etc. you can clearly see this in how she arranges stuff, her obsessiveness with white, clean, fresh. Everything out of order makes her not feel good. I was always cleaning as well back then, ordering things. It helped me. But not really helped me. I never got to the root of the issue. Years of therapy helped me a LOT and highly recommend this to Annie as well. There are just so many self help books you can read, but they are clearly not helping for her. They didn't work for me, either, because you can't talk to a book and it doesn't give feedback and pushback.

This is why Mo is not the right person for her, right now. Perhaps with therapy AND couples therapy they could make it work again, but they both don't seem to be much into traditional therapy which is sad.

What do you guys think of the above?

• Heart
In the new video she speaks like she has some speech impediment, it is actually quite uncomfortable to listen to, like you have to make effort to hear the words properly...anyone notices the same?

kaya.blossom

What did you think of the What i ate video … honestly I was positively surprised that she ate the food of Mos mum.

The „snack plate“ was boring as hell, i would Never eat a plain sweet potatoe or an egg without any spices. 🍠

Also I would not have survived those days without a little coffee, I was so happy when my midwife told me i can have some as long as the baby shows no sleep disturbances.

Anyway, still no need for that SEED bullsh***, actually I walked by a whole „supplement store“ and felt sorry for the people wasting their Money on it.

Puposkina

Of course Annie says strechmarks are such a beautiful reminder of pregnancy... I bet if she had them she wouldn't think they are beautiful anymore...
Not to defend her, but I'm pretty sure that she has stretch marks already, on her tights I believe. So I tend to believe it wouldn't be a big deal. But I do think that if she'll have them on her stomach she'll laser them.

Btw, our favorite business man 🤣 is in NYC. Guesses? Love the white blazer LOL so fresh 😂

Attachments

oshare

VIP Member
Pretty sure she had her nose done or maybe she added some fillers in her nose to make the shape a little different (yes this is a thing). That way you don't have to go under the knife but you do have to re-do it every so often.

kaya.blossom

A month later his baby is born and still no pics from him, not even a repost from annie, nothing. Does he even care? I'm not saying spam 24/7 with baby pics and content, I know raising a child especially one so tiny takes a lot.of time, effort and dedication, but I don't even see him trying 🙄😒
Somebody asked him if he changes diapers and he replied „all the time 🔥“ (yes with this Emoji), but I can‘t see it either because Mo is the type of person who posts it if he does something nice like buying his mom flowers etc. Annie also never mentioned it in her postpartum videos, like „while Mo is out with her, I do this & that“. I too, find it super strange, also not celebrating the baby but celebrating the name choice, little bit narcissistic to me but who knows what is going on, in general I think Mo is a fun & loving dad and has a good heart but got carried away by „entrepreneurship“ and the superficial people in munich.