Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the need to vacation now, it's not like they're exhausted and need a break from work or huge stressors. She's also heavily pregnant. Why is she flying? Isn't she in her 3rd trimester? I didn't think it was safe. And also, Covid is still a thing. She doesn't seem worried. They bug me. Their privilege and lack of sense is atrocious.
This! Completely agree!!

Reactions: 5
This! Completely agree!!
I’m with you guys! But I think it was to appease baby Mo because after she gives birth it’s not like they can go on vacation immediately.

Btw, she posted this last night. Annie come on! We’re not dumb! There’s no way she was on that boat and especially on the dingy. Because in Formentera, to get to the restaurants, you basically have to take a dingy from your boat and you disembark on the beach, there are no docks. No 8 months pregnant woman in their right mind would get on a small inflatable boat.

It’s ok Annie, he abandoned you. As he always do. Let’s see how much he’ll party when the baby comes!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
We see Mo presenting himself like this and we are all cringing..imagine what her family must think of him! Her father! As far as I know Annie's father is succesful bussinesman, he must see right through Mo, dont tell me he likes him 😀

Reactions: 4
We see Mo presenting himself like this and we are all cringing..imagine what her family must think of him! Her father! As far as I know Annie's father is succesful bussinesman, he must see right through Mo, dont tell me he likes him 😀
I think he is fooling everyone! Because a few years ago she vlogged a Barcelona trip and Mo recorded her dad and he actually seemed pretty ok with Mo. Her brother and sisters too.
Which is honestly baffling. But I’ve noticed that he has become more arrogant after the wedding so he probably behaved till then to secure the bag LOL 😂

Reactions: 2
Mo really looks up to Annie's father though. From the things she has shown, he loves kissing his behind and sucks up to him a lot. Her father can probably see right through it, let's be real. Mo is not very convincing. If her dad is a successful business man (which he is), then i'm sure he has seen his share of greedy and slimey people.

Mo really looks up to Annie's father though. From the things she has shown, he loves kissing his behind and sucks up to him a lot. Her father can probably see right through it, let's be real. Mo is not very convincing. If her dad is a successful business man (which he is), then i'm sure he has seen his share of greedy and slimey people.
That’s what I’d like to think. But why would he allow her to marry him? I know she probably had a timeline to create her own family, but it’s a commitment for life. Does she have such low self esteem she thinks she cannot find someone better?

It’s ok Annie, he abandoned you. As he always do. Let’s see how much he’ll party when the baby comes!
I can see Mo going to Dubai and Ibiza alone (well with his friends) when the baby comes.
Annie seems the kind of persons that rather to be alone so nobody else can mess up her perfectly clean and fresh apartment.

Is weird to have some vibes on people you really don't know. But as far comming to YouTubbers I think Mo is going to be the kind of dad that pose with the baby and Annie (with his tongue half way out of course) and that's it.
Someone like Ali Gordon (Lydia Millen's husband) is a guy that I think would be a great dad.

Again, people I don't know, but those are the vibes I get.

I think Annie made a HUGE mistake on include Mo on her business. She could have done that by herself. Now she has a husband that she has to pay to, and does basically nothing :rolleyes: (reply emails on the beach / party in Dubai )

That’s what I’d like to think. But why would he allow her to marry him? I know she probably had a timeline to create her own family, but it’s a commitment for life. Does she have such low self esteem she thinks she cannot find someone better?
A parent can have an opinion on his/her daughter's partner. But can't forbid to marry the wrong person.

Annie didn't do any different to what many other women do. Marry and have a baby just cause "she wants to".

Many women think "I want to get married". Unfortunately not many women gets into a relationship and ask themselves "do I want to be with this man for the rest of my life?".

Many women think "I want to have a baby". Unfortunately not many women ask themselves "Are my partner and I ready to raise a child?".

Last edited:
"But I think it was to appease baby Mo because after she gives birth it’s not like they can go on vacation immediately."

Ugh! ...the need to appease him. Gross, just gross. As if he would be stupid enough to leave her? My goodness..I hope she doesn't think this. Without her, he would still be sweeping up hair. He's such a douche. I will never understand women like her. Beautiful face and body, educated, from a wealthy family, and having a nice career marrying these "nothing" guys and allowing and ENCOURAGING them to leach off of her. I have a friend who did the same. She married a similar type of guy and instead of him being a supportive, respectful, gracious partner, he never helps with their children or the care of their home (whilst criticizing her and giving her endless complexes) spends HER trust and just is an entitled showoff. Thank goodness my friend's father made her get pre and post nuptial agreements. But I know she will never leave him despite how unhappy she is and her husband knows this and continues to behave badly. I see this happening with Annie and Mo. I think one day she will see she should have picked a better caliber partner. It took my friend a few years after they had kids to understand that the good looking, fit bodied and empty-headed guy, that she took around the world, had fun with, and introduced to a luxury life should have brought more to the relationship besides looks and fun times.

Reactions: 6
I think (deep down?) she knows that she and Mo will not last forever. I don't remember the exact words, but at one point in her baby announcement video I got really strange vibes.. she said something along the lines of "this will be our first child together" but the way she said it sounded weird to me. Like it was implied that they also will have children with other people, it stood out to me in a strange way and stayed on my mind since. Maybe it is just a 'language problem', as english is not my first language.. but it was more about the way she said it, not about the words themselves if you know what I mean 😅😂😊

I can see Mo going to Dubai and Ibiza alone (well with his friends) when the baby comes.
Annie seems the kind of persons that rather to be alone so nobody else can mess up her perfectly clean and fresh apartment.

Is weird to have some vibes on people you really don't know. But as far comming to YouTubbers I think Mo is going to be the kind of dad that pose with the baby and Annie (with his tongue half way out of course) and that's it.
Someone like Ali Gordon (Lydia Millen's husband) is a guy that I think would be a great dad.

Again, people I don't know, but those are the vibes I get.

I think Annie made a HUGE mistake on include Mo on her business. She could have done that by herself. Now she has a husband that she has to pay to, and does basically nothing :rolleyes: (reply emails on the beach / party in Dubai )

A parent can have an opinion on his/her daughter's partner. But can't forbid to marry the wrong person.

Annie didn't do any different to what many other women do. Marry and have a baby just cause "she wants to".

Many women think "I want to get married". Unfortunately not many women gets into a relationship and ask themselves "do I want to be with this man for the rest of my life?".

Many women think "I want to have a baby". Unfortunately not many women ask themselves "Are my partner and I ready to raise a child?".
I completely agree with what you said, especially about the vibes things. She will totally be a loving mom because I believe she really wanted this baby. But Mo is getting worse by the day. I don’t want to speculate, but is it possible they had like a contract or something? Give her a baby and the illusion of a family and then do whatever he wants?

The way he looked at her the first couple of years they were together was totally smitten. Now he looks like that at yachts and private jets 😂

Also about her dad, I know parents cannot control their kids, at the end of the day she’s been on her own own since her early 20s. But I hope he gave her good advice about a prenup or something because she’ll have to pay a lot in case they divorce.

"But I think it was to appease baby Mo because after she gives birth it’s not like they can go on vacation immediately."

Ugh! ...the need to appease him. Gross, just gross. As if he would be stupid enough to leave her? My goodness..I hope she doesn't think this. Without her, he would still be sweeping up hair. He's such a douche. I will never understand women like her. Beautiful face and body, educated, from a wealthy family, and having a nice career marrying these "nothing" guys and allowing and ENCOURAGING them to leach off of her. I have a friend who did the same. She married a similar type of guy and instead of him being a supportive, respectful, gracious partner, he never helps with their children or the care of their home (whilst criticizing her and giving her endless complexes) spends HER trust and just is an entitled showoff. Thank goodness my friend's father made her get pre and post nuptial agreements. But I know she will never leave him despite how unhappy she is and her husband knows this and continues to behave badly. I see this happening with Annie and Mo. I think one day she will see she should have picked a better caliber partner. It took my friend a few years after they had kids to understand that the good looking, fit bodied and empty-headed guy, that she took around the world, had fun with, and introduced to a luxury life should have brought more to the relationship besides looks and fun times.
This makes me so sad to read! I hate men who use women and who belittle them and profit from them! It makes me so so angry!

I think (deep down?) she knows that she and Mo will not last forever. I don't remember the exact words, but at one point in her baby announcement video I got really strange vibes.. she said something along the lines of "this will be our first child together" but the way she said it sounded weird to me. Like it was implied that they also will have children with other people, it stood out to me in a strange way and stayed on my mind since. Maybe it is just a 'language problem', as english is not my first language.. but it was more about the way she said it, not about the words themselves if you know what I mean 😅😂😊
Sometimes I get that feeling too, from the way she speaks.

I think because her parents divorced when she was young, and they both had other kids with other people so it’s “normal” for her. Like, it wouldn’t be such a big deal.

This makes me so sad to read! I hate men who use women and who belittle them and profit from them! It makes me so so angry!

Sometimes I get that feeling too, from the way she speaks.

I think because her parents divorced when she was young, and they both had other kids with other people so it’s “normal” for her. Like, it wouldn’t be such a big deal.
I wish these YouTubbers were more real and open on relationships. Many are fake-Instagram relationships or just for the "sake of not being alone". (Amelia Liana / Niomi Smart).

I also see more real relationships on YouTubers (Lily Pebbles / Anna Newton / Mimi Ikonn (I don't like her at all, but I admit they both seems lovely parents) )

I understand a woman getting married with doubts and maybe regret later (divorces are not that bad). But is so sad to have a baby being on denial while knowing the true, that the guy maybe won't be there forever. ( Zoella? )

I see Mo as a very inmmature guy. And so not ready to be a dad. I can see him going to Dubai and Ibizi alone with the excuse he has something related with the company that Annie stupidly created for him.

"Puposkina, post: 10352312, member: 203111"]
The way he looked at her the first couple of years they were together was totally smitten. Now he looks like that at yachts and private jets 😂

Yes! This is absolutely true and it is awful. I am waiting to see what kind of "push present" he buys Annie with her money.

I think he is fooling everyone! Because a few years ago she vlogged a Barcelona trip and Mo recorded her dad and he actually seemed pretty ok with Mo. Her brother and sisters too.
Which is honestly baffling. But I’ve noticed that he has become more arrogant after the wedding so he probably behaved till then to secure the bag LOL 😂
Actually I remember the video and I kind of saw a disgust or bother in Annie's father's face when Mo picked up the camera and pointed it to him..then he was polite because it was a message for Annie. But the first moment I felt not very pleasant vibe from him..just a feeling

I also think Annie is much more cautios with money..like of course she likes to buy luxury staff but she also saves and thinks about the future etc. But Mo seems only to just throw away the money, more like a person who won the lottery and who would lose the money in few years. Remember when he bought her (out of her own money) the apple watch when she was perfectly fine with her fitbit? 😀Like he was compensating for something.

Last edited:
maybe annie's dad is more old school than we think and the inheritance will mostly go to his son and maybe thats why he's not too fussed about annie's choice of husband? mo does seem like he thinks he hit the jackpot with annie. crazy that annie invested 25k into nourished3 and mo did not invest anything yet he supposedly comes from a prestige celeb hair stylist background

• Wow
Actually I remember the video and I kind of saw a disgust or bother in Annie's father's face when Mo picked up the camera and pointed it to him..then he was polite because it was a message for Annie. But the first moment I felt not very pleasant vibe from him..just a feeling

I also think Annie is much more cautios with money..like of course she likes to buy luxury staff but she also saves and thinks about the future etc. But Mo seems only to just throw away the money, more like a person who won the lottery and who would lose the money in few years. Remember when he bought her (out of her own money) the apple watch when she was perfectly fine with her fitbit? 😀Like he was compensating for something.
Ok, so I watched it again and he seemed a bit annoyed, maybe he was caught by surprise, who knows?

That's the exact same thing I've been saying on here. He behaves as if she is his jackpot. Also remember he was the one to start talking about their brand, like they wanted to create something of their own. I wouldn't be surprised if Annie wasn't really on the same page but he saw her 700k subs on YouTube and thought they'd be billionaires by now.

It's obvious it was all Annie. On a Christmas, she said he bought her an Hermes scarf but you could see she felt guilty because she knew he couldn't afford it. And she got him YSL boots or something like that.
Instead, what I like about her, it's that she said many times to not go broke trying to buy luxury items. Even her attention to detail, and being willing to wait for the right color of the Chanel she wanted, show that she really thinks things through. He is just a clown.

maybe annie's dad is more old school than we think and the inheritance will mostly go to his son and maybe thats why he's not too fussed about annie's choice of husband? mo does seem like he thinks he hit the jackpot with annie. crazy that annie invested 25k into nourished3 and mo did not invest anything yet he supposedly comes from a prestige celeb hair stylist background
I mean, it could be, but I really see him as giving her what it's hers, and he seems proud of her, especially because she is the firstborn. I believe her brother is younger than her. I think her assets are secured, as someone else said you don't become a businessman by being naive, but Mo still has access to her money, because at the end of the day, the people who watch her and who buy her products do it because of her, not him.

He probably blew all of his money on clothes and going to Ibiza hoping to secure some old English grandma's bag LOL 😂

It was also one of Mo's main goals to become a millionaire before 40. There are a lot of things I don't like about Annie, but one thing I will give her credit for is that she is careful with money and she understands it's value very very well. She has never been greedy like Mo, at least she has never voiced it. I think Mo saying things like that, when he brings absolutely nothing to the table, says enough. He has no talent, no nothing and he just spends all Annies money like water. I hope they signed a prenup.

It was also one of Mo's main goals to become a millionaire before 40. There are a lot of things I don't like about Annie, but one thing I will give her credit for is that she is careful with money and she understands it's value very very well. She has never been greedy like Mo, at least she has never voiced it. I think Mo saying things like that, when he brings absolutely nothing to the table, says enough. He has no talent, no nothing and he just spends all Annies money like water. I hope they signed a prenup.
This so much!

The only things he did were:
- start a YouTube but give up after 2 videos because Annie's followers didn't transfer to him
- quit his job as a "celebrity" hairstylist because of his anxiety
- put his tongue out in pictures, I think as a message to us LOL 😂
And basically manifest becoming a millionaire and travelling for work instead of Annie who cannot go to business meetings but can go on vacation to Ibiza.

What do you guys think it means that they incorporated their company in the UK?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Much easier with the whole Brexit thing if they want to sell in the UK

What do you guys think it means that they incorporated their company in the UK?
Your mean Her company.

OOT, I have an iMac, 4480 x 2520 resolution and on the website I see his face cropped. I only see his signature tongue of course :ROFLMAO:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-23 a la(s) 07.33.20.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.