Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouAreHiding

They way she repeatedly says You Guyโ€™s โ€ฆโ€ฆ all I think of is Hey You Guys from The Goonies film.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's kicking about in new clothes and her man looks like he needs a proper sleep and a wash ๐Ÿ˜‚
Why does he always have that gormless look in pics, like she's unshackled him from their basement to allow him to sit in the main house for another one of Annie's beggy photo ops

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ who the fuck does she think she is, you've got the likes of Kate Moss, some of the jenner clan, supermodels and well known designers galore and rolling behind with her clothes far too big for her is our very own home grown Annie Fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
I donโ€™t actually think she is stylish and she never gives style advice or tips as you would expect from someone whose whole online presence is based on fashion.
She just wears what gets gifted/she can try on in changing rooms, posts the photos and then moves on to the next gifted experience/attending the opening of an envelope.
Even the travel stuff, itโ€™s all so superficial and shallow, no real reportage about it, just lots of pics of her in insta friendly places, posing hard.

• Heart

Lovinglife5

She must read this page after I commented that her family do not talk to her. Just to show her haters she met het sisters, mop hair could have just took a group pic but drama queen pissed them off by video.. would hate to be in her group, Annie the poodle shove Ur phone up Ur bum and keep it there.

• Haha

Jblogs407

This fanny just thinks she's something amazing I swear. Her husband was msging someone I knows friend a while ago from a fake insta, offering to buy her shit so she would meet him. Even told her who he was thinking that somehow that would work. Told her how unhappy he is with her etc. He eventually stopped when she threatened to tell annie herself. These two truly deserve each other. Soo much write about her but can't be bothered. She literally reads this page religiously. Also that young boy she posted am about 99% sure that's her husbands boy with his ex sno. More proof she reads this forum. Everyone was talking about how she doesn't let Paul see him and boom all 0f a sudden they see him after soo long and she has to post it to prove it to ppl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow

Jolie1988

VIP Member
See that absolute muppet look she has in all her pictures, that way she looks like she sucks in her cheeks then does that sticky out lip thing for the camera, lassie is an absolute melon ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Jolie1988

VIP Member
For someone so bloody basic and badly dressed she don't half think something of herself. Posing at the kelpies like it's the statue of liberty or something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
On her grid post, what the fuck is her man wearing, and those fucking bogging flip flops need flung deep in the ocean ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pair of states

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I've just gone on to her page again for a laugh and his outfit just gets funnier ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd never go near my man again if he wore that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Those fucking sandals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ proper muttley laughing

• Haha

Caram10

In her latest grid post in the pink sweats, in the 3rd pic, is that her daughter in the background on the road?? Ignore if it's not, but I'm sure she has the light blue bike with the basket but can't fully tell.