Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyisFunny

In real life she's 3ft tall,drinks like a fish and pretends they are mocktails,is so irritating and an uttershowoff,looks down at people and thinks she's cool af

• Heart
Reactions: 5

BR006

He’s been wearing those same Gucci trainers since nineteen canteen!! They look such an odd pair together

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Can just imagine her whinging down the phone to Paul in her wee squeaky voice, Paul remember and get candy floss sugar so I can post a story to the gram later

• Haha

Lovinglife5

Hideous is when I look at her page and must assume that she is colour blind to go out in public like this. Paul has a better dress sense than this clown.
What does have a job as how can she afford this Instagram life. Going on holiday or these event are not a proper job, it is just this fanny making a fool of herself and homeless Paul standing next to her.

Scotty06

Chatty Member
She used to work for a banks call centre and say she “worked in finance” 😂😂😂 as if she could even pass her standard grades let alone work in a well paid professional role for a financial institution - fanny cant even spell basic words to save her life! Not sure if she does anymore.
Her designers are all 100000% fake. She gets them from all over the world - china, Turkey, Morocco. I have one of her fake sellers numbers but she has loads of other contacts. Everything about her is vile and I swear that Emanza Art is a closet lesbian in love with fanny, I’ve never seen anyone like and comment lick ass comments as much as she does. Makes me want to spew! 🤢🤢
Dhgate.com 😂there is no way she can afford that fancy house and all those bags etc, who is she kidding

• Haha

BR006

Didn’t realise it was a flat. Pretty cool though. Find it odd when people buy designer stuff but the house doesn’t reflect the rest of their lifestyle.
The best thing I’ve read on here and I couldn’t agree more!! Too busy spending on materialistic shit for pics for the gram.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Why do these folk publicise where they live. A two second google search and you know exactly where her house is. It gives me the fear, complete strangers having that much access to you privacy. The need to show off is obviously greater than your own family's privacy and safety.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Her voice is so annoying, like nails down a blackboard. Im from near where she lives and I sound absolutely nothing like that!! Albeit I have lived in Finchley for a few years but my accent hasn't changed. I've heard the same rumours about her. Its the same with all these bloggers though. All smoke and mirrors. Why the hell do they all have the same ysl heels, chanel bag and dior trainers. Do they all chip in and get it cheaper wholesale 😂😂😂

• Haha

BunnyisFunny

Shes getting very manly looking,well known shes obsessed with ex pal Emily shak,wants to look like her dress like her be her,even though shes a 2ft midget wanna be who looks down at people who havent got money. Emily has a few of these sad asian gal pals who are desperate to be her,but incessantly bitch about her too,she invites them to stuff not realising they talk shit behind her back like that ones wedding she went to.think Emily's nice enough but dim,

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's so fake and the fake voice she puts on, shes so flaming annoying, all she does is ridiculous poses in clothes that don't fit her, every photo with her pals and that's, it's very much, look at me, look at MEEEE, I think I'm so beautiful, she's a sight

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I know exactly where it is, arnothill is a very small area and my auntie lives there. It's all boast, boast with Annie, she such a tone deaf t!t no one I know who lives in those houses makes a show of it but there's annie thinking she's living in a mansion. Why do these vapid idiots need constant validation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know I bet the neighbours are chuffed. They really do crave the lifestyle over anything else. Enjoy your house with your family, not complete strangers. The only reason she'll be starting a home account is for the freebies.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
There she goes again Annie the humble bragger. Oh look at me I've donated my hair for such a good cause, I ll post this on Instagram so you can all tell me what a wonderful human I am. I hate it when folk do a good deed then post it straight to the gram she is the definition of a fanny that lassie, she mentioned about coming down south, hope she isn't coming to London again, the token standing in front of the traffic in the middle of the road posing, tagging topshop in an outfit that doesn't fit her 🙄 😒

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Reminded me of the time she videod herself giving that poor family money in Pakistan 🤯🤯🤯 saint Annie will do something nice if she can seek adoration on the gram after it 🙄🙄

There she goes again Annie the humble bragger. Oh look at me I've donated my hair for such a good cause, I ll post this on Instagram so you can all tell me what a wonderful human I am. I hate it when folk do a good deed then post it straight to the gram she is the definition of a fanny that lassie, she mentioned about coming down south, hope she isn't coming to London again, the token standing in front of the traffic in the middle of the road posing, tagging topshop in an outfit that doesn't fit her 🙄 😒

Lovinglife5

Did anyone see what Annie was talking to her daughter and how the little girl got frustrated and punched the phone, Annie said do not do that then tickled. Teach Ur daughter manners before she punches someone at school.

Annie at the wedding and the shoes that she had shown as ugly as help . How high does she need to be

TaniaTanz

Hideous is when I look at her page and must assume that she is colour blind to go out in public like this. Paul has a better dress sense than this clown.
What does have a job as how can she afford this Instagram life. Going on holiday or these event are not a proper job, it is just this fanny making a fool of herself and homeless Paul standing next to her.
She used to work for a banks call centre and say she “worked in finance” 😂😂😂 as if she could even pass her standard grades let alone work in a well paid professional role for a financial institution - fanny cant even spell basic words to save her life! Not sure if she does anymore.
Her designers are all 100000% fake. She gets them from all over the world - china, Turkey, Morocco. I have one of her fake sellers numbers but she has loads of other contacts. Everything about her is vile and I swear that Emanza Art is a closet lesbian in love with fanny, I’ve never seen anyone like and comment lick ass comments as much as she does. Makes me want to spew! 🤢🤢

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Since a few threads have mentioned her. A thread for Annie. Ex friend of Emily Shak, constant hider of #ad, designer lover.

Meant to add, I randomly remember she bumped into / met Sallie Axl on holiday in Sorrento (or as Sallie called it, Sorroto) in the summer. Found that a bit odd.