Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovinglife5

Find it so strange that people share pics of their kids on a public account..she’s too young to consent it’s totally wrong! Poor wee kid having a maw like Fanny!
This Fanny's child is more of a pay check for freebies or ads. That is why Annie family forbidden to be part of her online Circus/freak show.

Reactions: 6

Scotty06

Chatty Member
How dramatic was her stories yesterday, she genuinely acted like she was about to peg it, no one cares about your sinus infection

• Haha

Lovinglife5

I did see her promote it a couple of weeks ago but hasn't done so since.

Plenty other folk who know more https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0006rdf/insiders-guide-series-1-5-edinburgh

If Annie had the chance she would sell and promote her soul for anything to be famous and live the lifestyle and material possessions that she shows off like she is living the best world. Annie must be like Asians I know, living of so many credits cards.

Annie's parenting is awful, her child has been subjected to a camera in her face since she was born and the Fanny just doesn't seem to understand how to have an interaction without filming it
Her daughter has many times told her mum to stop filming and may I say why flaunt the daughter posing like a model and the fanny post to the world for pedos can see, she is endangering her whole families life just for likes and comments.
also why does the husband not tell her to stop or is he scared of her, her man looks scruffy and unwashed, does Annie not tell him to groom his personal appearance like a real Muslim human being should do.
Since when has fanny ever interact since her daughter been born, she was never there and always leaving with family members so she claimed modelling, traveling with friends were

If Annie had the chance she would sell and promote her soul for anything to be famous and live the lifestyle and material possessions that she shows off like she is living the best world. Annie must be like Asians I know, living of so many credits cards.

Last edited:

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's so delusional, I just laugh with cringe embarrassment every time I go on her profile you just can't help but look, her content is so bad. All she does is buy clothes a few sizes up and poses like a fanny, she does look like a tramp that's raided a jumble sale, she annoys me the way she acts like she hasn't had a holiday because of covid, when the mucky wee cow was travelling everywhere in lockdown. She came down to London when travel was restricted and I hadn't seen my family in Scotland for a long time and it fucked me off no end the way she was just acting like an entitled bitch

• Haha

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
What a vacuous existence... let’s set up the camera for my surprise bag so my followers can see how amazing my life is and how much money we’ve got 🤮🤮🤮

Shes just gone and posted that she got a Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣. Must have been another wholesale lot and apparently it was a 'surprise' which always seems to be the case when she gets something designer. In a middle of a pandemic and lockdown but tone deaf Annie the Fanny still jets of to Dubai and gets her Chanel bag. She needs to get in the bin 😂😂

• Haha

Alectrona

So my biggest issue with Annie concerns her daughter. When the baby was born Annie said she wouldn't show her in pics and I remember being really impressed. A few family members don't show their children's faces and are obviously alive to child safety issues. Refreshing. That lasted a week for Annie who soon realised that baby S would bring in all the likes, and money from ADs. She has put online her full name, date of birth, photos of her in bed, photos in her swimming costumes (all the major red alerts for child safety) she makes it blatantly obvious where they live and now she has started taking pics at the nursery. The girl isn't yet at school and her privacy has been completely violated. Given what she said when the baby was born and given that family have asked her not to share their children's faces she must be fully aware of the implications of what she is doing. Which makes it 100 times worse.

Don't get me started on her posting on stories about being 2020s travel blogger while trying to tell us to support small businesses during "uncertain times" while, I think, actually standing in someone else's house. Too awful for words.

YouAreHiding

At it again wearing oversized clothes that don’t look cool oversized they look ridiculous.
I wonder if she had some disordered personality thing going on as it’s all very bizarre what she posts. She thinks she is an actual influencer with her fake get up and her mediocre dinners. Is an odd looking lassie almost like a wee Gremlin …. thank god she is growing the child’s fringe out … well I hope so.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Don't think they are that loaded, its all smoke and mirrors. Does she not live in the basement of that house with her family or something? Loads of these insta begs have that chanel bag, there must be someone running a racket doing fakes

Alectrona

The photos in Annie's latest post don't look like they've been taken in her house. In fact, the chairs are almost identical to the very distinctive chairs that another Paul has in his house.
She won't be having a party during lockdown though. She has far too much to do between her two jobs, being a full time mum and supporting small businesses during these uncertain times 🤫

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Shes just gone and posted that she got a Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣. Must have been another wholesale lot and apparently it was a 'surprise' which always seems to be the case when she gets something designer. In a middle of a pandemic and lockdown but tone deaf Annie the Fanny still jets of to Dubai and gets her Chanel bag. She needs to get in the bin 😂😂

• Haha

BR006

I always wondered why she was drinking non alcoholic drinks in fancy’s cocktail glasses etc. I get sometimes people will put juice in a wine glass etc, me included so you still have the feeling of drinking but surly if you have never drank alcohol before why does it matter if it resembles an alcoholic drink or not.

Reactions: 5

YouAreHiding

Coco Chanel is turning in her grave - that fake dirty white Chanel Bag. I know folk have a few designer bags though the give away is when they have them in every colour, style and designer. That photo at the airport the jammy bottoms and some leather PVC jacket you would get at the market. Officially think she is deluded! Is like a wee hobbit …. edited to hell these pictures not just filtered.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Looks like she poured a tin of heinz lentil into a bowl with a slab of bread and Annie is over exaggerating how wonderful it is. She's just made herself look like an absolute melt this week, she only cares about herself lassie is an absolute weapon

QueenTsipitup

The wedding - So Annie actually met my friend who is the head of reservations for The Balmoral at an event she got invited too. Annie asked if they put her up for the weekend in the penthouse suit she would stage she was married there. Infact Annie was married in the registry office in the High Street in a white suit. That's why her family were not there.

Her her husband also had a child with his ex Sno that he is not allowed to see.

Her child is beautiful but a riot! She literally has very little manners & can be very rude while in public like her mother.

Annie also likes to go places & say do you know who I am and how many followers I have 😭 so she will get upgrades & discounts.

• Haha

YouAreHiding

They look like tramps in Dubai neither of them have an iron it seems. His tic tac teeth too leave a lot to be desired with his fake Gucci sliders from
the local market. For gawd sake grow that child’s fringe out it’s horrendeous.

He still has those old Gucci trainers on and her outfit it’s hideous all mismatched. Think she is trying to make a statement with the odd emsemble though it’s looks naff in fact ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha