Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairplay

She seems to have lost all sense of shame. She was on holiday recently in Portugal with a bunch of total strangers/ influencers. In one of her stories she was seen doing a piggy-back on one of the other guy influencers! Where the heck is Paul in all of this?! Is he complicit in this (is he a cuckold/did she cuck him)? In another story she posted she was wearing a beach cover-up with a blue bathing suit underneath. I'm sure behind the scenes she'd have removed the beach cover-up and went for a dip in the ocean to fit in with the other influencers. Also, for a couple of nights on her trip she went very quiet on her insta, did she sleep with Adriano? I'm only speculating as she's usually not that quiet on insta and she appeared to be getting very close to him on that trip.

Reactions: 5

jiger89

Wtf was that last post, bet she didn't like the tea 😂😂😂 notice how they dress so warm inside the house, bought a massive house but can't afford to heat it. Also she's done fuck all to that house it's still all the furniture that was given by the previous owner.

Bet she has this page bookmarked...hi sweetie... bet you can't guess who it is. Here's a hint I know you personally 😂😂😂 and you are not liked in any of your circles

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well her man doesn't spend any money on himself clearly, every pic of him of that holiday he was wearing that jobbie coloured crochet top, those awful pyjama bottoms and those fucking minging sandals that need burned 😂😂.

The interior of her house is a shambles as well unless something is 'gifted'

I can imagine she takes all the money and buys a fake bag for the gram instead 😂😂, and that bloody mustard dress it's like something my niece made with crepe paper 😂😂

• Haha

Scotty06

Chatty Member
She's kicking about in new clothes and her man looks like he needs a proper sleep and a wash 😂

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She really thinks so fucking much of herself doesn't she?? She's a fanny, a complete idiot and I would never buy anything she punts, plus she's no well. Oh boo hoo Annie fanny, go away with your negativity and try and teach your daughter some manners whilst you are at it 🙄

bloppy

Hi there so I don’t usually post much on anams thread but today I watched a highlight of hers showing her daughter going to nursery on the scooter.
Annie is incredibly vain and obviously grew up in a rut. Cave. Under a rock. Down an ally way…..anams mum talks like she is from a dirty Pakistani village… she has a very common tongue.

Anyway. Anam specifically positions herself on the road walking whilst her daughter is on the scooter intentionally recording large detached houses with parked 4x4s. Anam, stop showing off your neighbourhood. I grew up in an affluent area doesn’t mean I expose the neighbours properties and cars like you are doing. Anam you obviously grew up in the gutter and don’t have any class. Stop behaving as if you’re better than us all. You’re just a midget who screwed up your families reputation that doesn’t even realise it when your own sister in law (haniyas mum) takes the piss.

many one notice when haniyas mum (don’t know her name) posted a highlight asking her followers why do Muslims go over the top with Xmas decoration jsut as anniposted her tacky decorations? Lmao

Anyone know how she’s friends with these multi millionaire ladies Nahid and Shabana
these guys all just cross paths and hang around in the same social circle, youll often see the same folk at Asian weddings as families Have been here for a couple of generations.
Of course this is fanny who would go to the opening of an envelope so she would no doubt try hard to get in with the akbars who are also a bunch on knobs frankly

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
It baffles me! She’s so showy, those type of people usually are fur coat no knickers..she is publicly showing where she lives, does she not care about the safety of her little girl too?..such a vacuous airhead..god knows how her husband puts up with her constant need for attention...must be exhausting listening to that squeaky voice all day 🤯🤯🤯

I know exactly where it is, arnothill is a very small area and my auntie lives there. It's all boast, boast with Annie, she such a tone deaf t!t no one I know who lives in those houses makes a show of it but there's annie thinking she's living in a mansion. Why do these vapid idiots need constant validation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Nyet00

She REALLY shouldn't be sharing photos of other people's kids in the backgroundd while desperately showing off her own kid...ffs. it's bad enough she exposes her own child. Also..........a filter will change your child's eye colour 😂 (re.her stories)
She has started to filter her own photos a lot, is that to hide any work done to her face? Cos photos of her taken by someone else show how different she looks to photos she posts herself. She looked fine before.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She an absolute state. She was getting called out in a recent post because her Dubai trip got cancelled and she was acting like a child with a melted ice cream. She still managed to go out there flouting the rules last year. She is an complete and utter arsehole, her content is absolutely pish as well.

Reactions: 4
Her daughter must not have got a cut for her new ad/ giveaway! She's quick to show the wee girl any other time but has blurred her face out of the post this time. Either that or they offered more for the daughter but fanny said no its me or nothing 🤣

Caram10

Eh why has she tagged Pharrell Williams happy birthday? 😂 I've noticed in the last week or 2 that she's shown more items she's received? Are they gifted? Also I don't get the constant public adoration of her own daughter, why do influencers do this?

lostwanderer

Lmao his 50th was like 2 years or more before I think. When she did that big party in that house they hired..that was definately his 50th I know that.
Actually paid to get herself verified 🤣🤣
---
Also how does this girl manage this many holidays.. I don't know why anyone with a sane mind follows or like this girl. Her own family don't speak to her so she relies on new friendships every year to convince herself she's a good person

Last edited:

bloppy

I posted
How does someone working in a call centre pay off a mortgage per month
She blocked me

• Haha

YouAreHiding

You can tell everything is fake as in the designer stuff….she also looks really odd like a frog 🐸 those eyes. That other Paul her hubbies friend is a known dealer if her husband is one he is obviously down the bottom of the ladder as he allegedly has a job. Annie is meant to work in finance she must get lots of annual leave to roam all over the country. It’s a shame she is trying to be an influencer though is lacking in the looks and the style department. She dresses in clothes that look like they are from a jumble sale all mismatched and illfitting.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
What the actual fuck 😳 I don't know whether to cringe or cry with laughter 😂😂😂😂. What a complete narc, I can't think of a worse weekend, it's like an actual nightmare, she should launch this in October for Halloween all your worst nightmares come true. Am actually cringing with embarrassment on her behalf 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha