Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the caption! This dumb bleep been posting pictures of her bare legs and arms on display, wearing a bikini cover up where u could clearly see her her blue bikini underneath, is all over non-muhram (especially non-muslim) men, then has the audacity to come across as pre-empting haters by saying her belly isnt actually showing but its a 'skin top' trying to pose as some sort of victim! she a little devil I tell ya.

Must be worried about how much tit she spends.

A bit early to celebrate Halloween for fancy dress 😅😅, she looks like a witch and fuckin ugly untied shoes.
what the duck haha she looks like she out for trick n treating the dumb bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is just mega gross, I would never in a million years do that with my 6 year old daughter. What a liar, if she was 2 jobs then how the hell can she travel so many days per month. She just works a couple of days per month to avoid paying national insurance.
She acted like she is sacrificing her life for her house duties and family. Annie and Paul bought a expensive house, that is the price u pay for showing off if u can not afford. Every parent does this, sacrifice there days manage house and family but no one I know brags about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That is just mega gross, I would never in a million years do that with my 6 year old daughter. What a liar, if she was 2 jobs then how the hell can she travel so many days per month. She just works a couple of days per month to avoid paying national insurance.
She acted like she is sacrificing her life for her house duties and family. Annie and Paul bought a expensive house, that is the price u pay for showing off if u can not afford. Every parent does this, sacrifice there days manage house and family but no one I know brags about it.
Not do what? Give your daughter a kiss?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
This is so typical of her, stick a couple religious quotes and sayings on the end of a post to signal her faith. As if anyone with an ounce of common sense still thinks her and that lanky streak of piss she calls a husband are living a Muslim life in any shape or form.

Is she actually referring to the shitfluencing as one of the jobs?
arse just goes round latching onto anyone in the hope of freebies, her trip to Paris case in point

Nothing wrong with her old nose, the new one looks very augmented and not natural at all, the upturned tip makes her look like a cartoon villain.

She’s chatting rubbish her nose was broken? The lame excuse 😂😂 her nose was very bad before and huge especially in real she lives off freebies

She’s always had enormous nostrils but has managed to hide it online. If you’ve ever seen her in rl you’ll know what I mean. Think she tried something with surgery to make her nostrils smaller. She’s getting old and knows it. Shows in rl and in photos.
Loool!! Fanny couldn’t hack the comments on this forum or the comments she gets on socials about her nose and her getting old!!!! This loser actually was driven to get a nose job which still looks hideous because she STILL has huge nostrils and STILL looks old af!!
We should say how she has no ass then watch her get a bbl down the line 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t realise this scammer had gotten a free nose job in turkey
The expression in the second picture couldn’t even be made by someone who has something genetically wrong with them but Fanny manages it easily y’all!!!

• Haha
That's 4 different households right there in that pic cos 3 of those girls are sisters but live in different houses, and the girl in the headscarf is a friend of theirs.

Also my friend said that the sweet company (Yankee something) she was promoting last night is run by an absolute abusive sleazy prick & one of those sisters is getting married into the backward family who run those companies that she tagged. Can't believe she's actually promoting someone like that & you'd think with all the mutual friends and her knowing so many people in scotland that you'd know what kind of family your so called bestie is marrying into. Just shows annie will promote any fucker for freebies. I'm done with social media, arse kissing & fakeness. Any excuse for a bleeping photoshoot and likes and gifted tit
Which one of them is a sleazy prick? The youngest sister (Rabia I think) is married into that fam... heard from a few folk that edinburgh bargain store family is proper tacky they brag about having loads money and how well there doing business wise but its all BS... to the extent that they house got robbed in broad daylight! guess thats what happens when you uneccessarily attract attention to yourself...

And the way she remains over the top positive and upbeat all the time praising god 24/7 and talking bout how lucky and how grateful she is. Her husband looks like he’s trapped. Soulless eyes and smile in their posed for taken 30 times over family shots
hahah so true he looks like a woman been wearing the same gucci trainers for the last decade at least and they are so manky haha

• Haha
Don't understand why she has to film herself sucking on a shisha pipe!

Which one of them is a sleazy prick? The youngest sister (Rabia I think) is married into that fam... heard from a few folk that edinburgh bargain store family is proper tacky they brag about having loads money and how well there doing business wise but its all BS... to the extent that they house got robbed in broad daylight! guess thats what happens when you uneccessarily attract attention to yourself...
Omg did they actually get robbed?? Do you know the family, or Annies friend who got married into that fam? I always wonder what her 'besties' actually think of her, like the ones she's posted on her most recent story

Reactions: 1
In real life she's 3ft tall,drinks like a fish and pretends they are mocktails,is so irritating and an uttershowoff,looks down at people and thinks she's cool af

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Commonly known amongst "friends "and around Glasgow as annie the fannie,that guy shes with was her bfs hubby before he was hers!he already has a kid from first marriage so FEeeefeeee isn't his first daughter!!

Anyone who believes Annie is living an Islamic life needs to give their heads a wobble ditto her “revert”husband. 😂

• Haha