Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes getting very manly looking,well known shes obsessed with ex pal Emily shak,wants to look like her dress like her be her,even though shes a 2ft midget wanna be who looks down at people who havent got money. Emily has a few of these sad asian gal pals who are desperate to be her,but incessantly witch about her too,she invites them to stuff not realising they talk tit behind her back like that ones wedding she went to.think Emily's nice enough but dim,

Reactions: 5
Wonder who she's palmed her daughter off to whilst she goes on yet another 'blessed' 'trip of a lifetime' that kid misses out on alot because her mams a selfish cow. Nothing wrong with going in holiday without your kids but she does it all the time. That brown tattie sack is her recent crappy photo dump does nothing for her

Reactions: 1
Anyone know how she’s friends with these multi millionaire ladies Nahid and Shabana
these guys all just cross paths and hang around in the same social circle, youll often see the same folk at Asian weddings as families Have been here for a couple of generations.
Of course this is fanny who would go to the opening of an envelope so she would no doubt try hard to get in with the akbars who are also a bunch on knobs frankly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You all seen the state of her new main insta picture, her face looks all warped and won't, crying 😂😂😂😂 that she thinks that's her best photo for her profile, she looks grey

Reactions: 1
Guys can anyone recommend some poor sod who I can harass to give me a freebie for my daughters birthday, but it’s going to be all about her guyyyyssss.

bleeping pay for it like the rest of us you useless waste of oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys can anyone recommend some poor sod who I can harass to give me a freebie for my daughters birthday, but it’s going to be all about her guyyyyssss.

bleeping pay for it like the rest of us you useless waste of oxygen
She's so bleeping useless, wheels that kid out for the gram and then plaffs her off with family members most of the time whilst she fucks about begging for attention on the gram looking like the fanny she is

Reactions: 3
But lays it on thick when it suits her, oh I miss my baby oh she’s the apple of my eye. I’ve never known a parent to take so many child free trips. Bore off ya roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But lays it on thick when it suits her, oh I miss my baby oh she’s the apple of my eye. I’ve never known a parent to take so many child free trips. Bore off ya roaster
She's awful, the amount of holidays she buggers off to and leaves that wee lassie, its a bloody sin

Reactions: 4