Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annalivia at the eras tour invited by Sol de janerio 🙄 it will never not sicken me these nobodies getting gifted these kinds of things when they could afford to buy the tickets ten times over

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's getting ready for Taylor, but that baby sounds like he's breathing weird??? Can anyone hear that?

Reactions: 6
Not annalivia related but just seen the girl miriam mullins who was with her last night is at Taylor tonight again, after her £418 gifted ticket last night. bleeping awful when you think of how many kids missed out on tickets then clowns like her being gifted premium box tickets when she’s already going. But I wouldn’t expect any less from these bullshit free loading influencer cunts!

Reactions: 6
In fairness to miriam she is bringing a fan with her tonight, she bought tonight's tickets. I do agree though it's a bit of a kick in the teeth seeing all them there last night and the corporate box half empty

Reactions: 4
In fairness to miriam she is bringing a fan with her tonight, she bought tonight's tickets. I do agree though it's a bit of a kick in the teeth seeing all them there last night and the corporate box half empty
It’s not a fan it’s a a girl who’s waaaaaay younger than her who she has became friends with. She met the girl when the girl was performing on the late late toy show a few years ago. Miriam’s a weirdo.

Reactions: 4