Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is good looking - has striking eyes. way too young for me thought and seems a bit useless altogether

Reactions: 6
Tbf she’s always went to Armagh games and posted when they’re playing etc. She’s not just jumping on the bandwagon for one day
Has she went to matches recently? Jumping on the band wagon when it comes to big games! I don’t see her going to many club or county league games! That’s what I can’t stand the people that never miss a club game go to all matches starting from January sitting in the freezing cold and come ulster final we never get a ticket! The GAA is all wrong mow not like back in the 80’s early 90’s anyone could go didn’t need a ticket everyone got in I do know I’m derailing here but ppl like Annalivia that do jump on the bandwagon

Reactions: 4
Well she has been pregnant so I doubt she would have wanted to be sitting in the freezing cold at all matches for the past year. But as a poster said above she did play for Armagh for years and does talk about GAA frequently but you also don’t have to be going to every game to be a fan. She wasn’t even at today’s match so you can’t really be annoyed with her “jumping on the bandwagon” if you didn’t get tickets lol

Reactions: 23
She wasn’t at the game today she said on her video today she was going to watch it at home

Ok so your point is that she can’t post about a game at all because she isn’t up and down the country 24/7 going to every match? I’m sorry but that is bizarre people can still be interested in the sport without dedicating their lives to it. Unlike Ruairi she has 3 kids to raise and a house to keep in order

Reactions: 27
How did her post get 175k likes and she has 180k followers? Looks like she bought followers and likes , she had 130k followers before she had her baby (I’m not a stalker I promise I just remembered and took a mental note )
---
How did her post get 175k likes and she has 180k followers? Looks like she bought followers and likes , she had 130k followers before she had her baby (I’m not a stalker I promise I just remembered and took a mental note )
Side note - that’s better engagement than the likes of Molly mae, Tammy hembrow etc probs Kylie Jenner lol, there’s no way that’s all real and organic , definitely bought bot accounts

Reactions: 2
How can you see the likes on her Instagram posts? I see she has them turned off!

I noticed that too. considering every other post has 20k or so, it’s definitely bot accounts

her engagement on social blade is 17% which is absolutely mental, that's based off likes and comments but one day alone she had an increase of 18k followers! the math aint mathing for me lol

Who cares if she doesn’t go to all of them, she’s a pile of kids to look after! That’s the way the tickets work, send a written complaint to the GAA if it bothers you that much

Reactions: 10