Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost 30, also have a decent job as does my partner. No way we can afford kids in the current climate and I think my situation will become more and more common too
I’m mid 30’s saving to buy house 2 years married the usual questions about kids I’m too ashamed to admit I’m putting off trying as yes we are comfortable financially we have 1 car no luxury lifestyle not buying clothes every week or month I can’t afford to bring a life into this world I would love kids and listening to my friend who has 2 kids she had saved for expenses like milk nappies and anything baby would need for first year covering any extra expenses as maternity pay won’t get you by each month

Reactions: 3
Sickening to see all that stuff she was gifted from Lidl when she has money to waste on shite all the time.

Reactions: 13
Just came across this thread! What’s the story with the ‘no baby name’ . She knew for months she was having a boy, plus do you not have to have a name for the baby for legal reason before u leave the hospital?

Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread! What’s the story with the ‘no baby name’ . She knew for months she was having a boy, plus do you not have to have a name for the baby for legal reason before u leave the hospital?
No you don't need to have a name picked before you leave and you get 6 weeks to register the birth. Apparently she can't decide between a few names.

Reactions: 4
What would the legal reason be? I do think she’s milking it but loads of people don’t have baby names picked/don’t pick them for a few weeks.

Reactions: 1
What would the legal reason be? I do think she’s milking it but loads of people don’t have baby names picked/don’t pick them for a few weeks.
I’m obviously old fashioned but I think it’s ridiculous not having a name picked. All that time and they can’t decide. It’s horrible not to have a name, it’s like a can’t be arsed attitude. Nine whole months to decide, nine

I’m not sure, I’ve no kids but I remember my mother saying how she had to name my sister before leaving the hospital. Although that was 30 years ago

I agree. Can’t understand it either.
plus I also think she’s milking it now for the engagement.

The ‘name’ thing is just a pure content tool for engagement!
She had all the looney tunes waiting with bated breath for the birth announcement. Now it’s the name saga.

Plenty of time to choose a name especially when they knew the gender.

Reactions: 5
She’s milking the name situation so much that she’s ruined the announcement for herself people will start to lose interest

Reactions: 7
Called it there’s no way that name wasn’t picked out, she absolutely milked it

Reactions: 14