Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did used to like Luanna but the singing, farting and burping got to much. And Anna's need to keep telling us they're giving us great content guys. 🥴 I think I'd prefer Luisa by herself, she doesn't need the money so she's less bothered what she says. I really don't understand how Anna's a life coach?! 🤯

Reactions: 7
Ok Anna we get it, you thought the school was open yesterday. No need to keep going on about it 😴 nearly everyone has done that at some point 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can’t imagine going on a “dream holiday” to Turks and Caicos and being sat round the pool doing a q&a 🙄

Reactions: 7
Love how she says its not an Ad for the hotel but then goes on to say they gave her a deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Probably kills her not being famous enough for a freebie.

Holiday Q&A now where have I seen that before? 😏

Reactions: 2
She makes me cringe everytime she opens her mouth, I can’t believe how false she is - I used to like her!

Reactions: 5
She makes me cringe everytime she opens her mouth, I can’t believe how false she is - I used to like her!
Yes, and she really does like to think she’s more famous than she is. The little comments on the ‘pod’ about getting things for free in a ‘joking not joking’ way… makes my toes curl.

And please, for the love of god, stop saying ‘Lyyyyyyyyf cOaCh’ just say it normally!!!

Reactions: 4
Yes, and she really does like to think she’s more famous than she is. The little comments on the ‘pod’ about getting things for free in a ‘joking not joking’ way… makes my toes curl.

And please, for the love of god, stop saying ‘Lyyyyyyyyf cOaCh’ just say it normally!!!
She thinks she is a A lister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently so according to that OK post. Don't know if it was gifted by Beaches or OK....none of her previous posts said it was a gift until now...she alluded to them giving her a deal previously...now it's a gift....who bleeping knows but seems like she's very inconsistent!!

Reactions: 4
Omg bless her. She always manages to look so frumpy doesn't she. She looks awful for the NTAs

• Haha
I just watched her stories from yesterday regarding… well, everything! Bored me to tears. She’s so full of herself. I used to really like her but she is such a ‘pick me’

She's so up Luisa's arse, it's embarrassing. Almost as she's scared she'll be unfriend if she's not constantly brown nosing her. 🤢

She is awful, I can’t believe I used to like her. I prefer Luisa. Anna is false and beggy. She honestly makes me cringe

What’s with all the bleeping snorting she does on the Pod now?! Is she trying to be endearing or relatable?! She just sounds like Peppa pig

Reactions: 2