Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I can empathise with that a bit but she's had the podcast going the whole way through and a series of Celebs go dating, plus a load of virtual guest talks so it's not like she's had no work
Not to mention hubby’s spanking new high flying job! They won’t be struggling by any stretch. She’s been on 3 staycations too...

I like Anna a lot but to imply she’s losing money due to corona is a kick in the teeth to people who have lost their jobs, their whole source of income! I do hate it when she says ‘our industry has really taken a hit’ or words to that effect. My industry is literally dead in the water. My career down the pan. I have to start again. So no, sorry, I do not empathise.

Reactions: 12

chnandlerbong

Anyone else think they've got it really wrong with the pod recently? I used to really enjoy hearing their views on topical news stories and feel like there would be a bit of debate as they didn't always agree. I also used to listen more for Anna than Luisa as I felt she would make more valid points. It was very telling when Luisa did an episode by herself (kind of with imo) as Anna's wifi wasn't working, she didn't manage well on her own at all where as I feel Anna probably would have. I think they feel like more people tune in for Luisa & have centered things more around her "outspoken" and "non-PC" views & her rants which always descend into her somehow bragging about how loaded she is. And as a result Anna has now just turned into a carbon copy of L. Or when you can tell she doesn't agree or is uncomfortable with something L is ranting on about she no longer properly speaks up for herself. They barely discuss the news anymore & the majority of an episode is them just chatting absolute shite & not even in an entertaining way. Its a shame that Anna has been so easily swayed into Luisa's world & a decent podcast is now utter shite.

Reactions: 10
Would someone please deliver a very big hat stand to Anna's house for that pile of hats she has to wear! Lord save us! Hard to be so amazing!

• Haha

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Fucking hell she is so repetitive with her “settle in peeps” “there it is” “oh I can actually relate to this” fuck off anna. Never thought you would become even more annoying than the narcissist Luisa.

alk1989

I don't mind Anna but I just can not stand the shortening so many words constantly! Zissman is zisso, relatives is relys, mascara is mazzy the list goes on, please stop and the voice she puts on to say 'life coach' is also extremely irritating

Poptart

VIP Member
Love how she says its not an Ad for the hotel but then goes on to say they gave her a deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

PurpleBroccoliBetch

im getting really fed up of her just letting luisa be a total cunt on the pod. just fucking stick up for yourself or at least tell her shes being a stuck up twunt or whatever she says

Reactions: 9

chnandlerbong

Can you remember the time where imo blatantly took the piss out of Luisa on the pod? She was reading out the phone number for WhatsApp to message in with any stories and imo thought she was muted but wasn’t... fucking hilarious. She must see right through her.
Yes 😂😂😂 I replayed it so many times! I am totally team Imo! I also think Luisa takes it too far when she speaks about imo's sexuality I find it uncomfortable to listen to at times 😬

Reactions: 8

YouDoYouHun

She actually thinks she is a celeb. She was ranting on this weeks podcast about James Corden being rude to her before she was “something” and now she is “something” I’m not quite sure James would know who she is 😂

• Haha

YouDoYouHun

I think it’s because she likes to create
this image of herself as a posh , upper-middle class media type and she thinks this is
that type of talk … although she then also snorts like a pig constantly, dirty noisy eats when recording and says ‘there it is’ 856 times each episode..

My GOD she’s annoying .. every last nerve grated on …
The most annoying person EVER! I can’t bare her.
I actually don’t mind Luisa at all but I can’t really listen to the podcast anymore because of Anna

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Can’t imagine going on a “dream holiday” to Turks and Caicos and being sat round the pool doing a q&a 🙄

Reactions: 7

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed her on Insta. It’s just really boring content and flogging unnecessary crap. At this time we all should be watching what we spend and people like her trying to influence her followers into buying brow silk to name but a few is just unethical

Anyone listened to the Palladium brag episode and heard Anna moaning that nobody would let her queue jump at Liverpool Street taxi rank ? (During the strikes ) Going down the queue asking everyone - Telling them all she needed to be at Palladium for 9 - totally offended that everyone said no to her …
Honestly who the f*%* does she actually think she is ?
Arsehole !!

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
I did used to like Luanna but the singing, farting and burping got to much. And Anna's need to keep telling us they're giving us great content guys. 🥴 I think I'd prefer Luisa by herself, she doesn't need the money so she's less bothered what she says. I really don't understand how Anna's a life coach?! 🤯

Missy C

The gagging in the podcast is soooooooo fake, it drives me insane! How can you be happy to talk about shit all day long and then start gagging over other things? Plus every disgusting thing that people say in weirdo of the week - she's tried apparently, so don't get on your high horse and start gagging over other things.

Her and Luisa fart so much, they should actually go and get their colon's checked!!

• Haha

Gossipmongers

Anna saying on the podcast a few weeks ago that she’s not going to be putting her children online anymore because of pedos and today she’s uploaded insta stories of Enzo dancing around the kitchen in pants 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
She's lost all integrity for me. Advertising a weight loss app her husband is a qualified PT/Nutritionist. Then raving about Hello Fresh when she normally raves about her Thermomix. Anything for the £££.

RobinsHood

Fucking hell she is so repetitive with her “settle in peeps” “there it is” “oh I can actually relate to this” fuck off anna. Never thought you would become even more annoying than the narcissist Luisa.
I agree, I can’t believe I actually used to feel sorry for Anna putting up with Luisa 😆 At least Luisa is honest, I feel like Anna would brown nose anyone or sell her own dead nanna for personal gain! She’s such a tight arse, it’s one of the worst traits in people. We all know she’ll be on a good wage and gets loads of freebies, but she pretends to be “one of us” which is so annoying. I also can’t stand her vulgarity, always talking about smelly fannies and farts, it’s just gross! Her house (those kitchen tiles and grouting 🤢) looks awful and she always looks scruffy and rough, like she needs to do her hair and make up, on insta stories. There it is 👍🏻😂