Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it winds me up when she says “I’ll just put my counsellor hat on for this bit” stfu

Reactions: 6
Omg it winds me up when she says “I’ll just put my counsellor hat on for this bit” stfu
Also I don’t really get what her counselling qualification is? Like, does she have a degree or is this one of those sort of life coach qualifications you get from a college, I.e a doctor wouldn’t refer you for this type of help? I’m curious.

Reactions: 3
Also I don’t really get what her counselling qualification is? Like, does she have a degree or is this one of those sort of life coach qualifications you get from a college, I.e a doctor wouldn’t refer you for this type of help? I’m curious.
His degree is so amazing it probably covers them both, the screams from that day haunt me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She featured on towie doing couples counselling to Pete and Chloe, I think that says it all about her qualifications (or lack of) 😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t seen it yet but I’m guessing they weren’t talking about her right?

I don’t understand why she’s posted this as if they were

6CF10882-87A8-479F-AED8-45E42A012DA2.png

I haven’t seen it yet but I’m guessing they weren’t talking about her right?

I don’t understand why she’s posted this as if they were

View attachment 323207
Omfg I swear to god Anna mentions “that one time she was in splash” allllllllll the bleeping time. I laughed when she uploaded this last night. No one cares Anna, I don’t even remember it being a tv programme. It was clearly shite.

Really desperate to stay relevant this one. If she gets offered any reality tv in the future she will snap it up! Another hat to add to the collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg how cringe is Alex jumping about and singing on today's story 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted it?

How wanky is she though with ‘official’ in her Instagram handle 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why did her husband have to do a degree for his change of job? Am I right in thinking he wants to go into property?

Reactions: 1