Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's now a chartered surveyor.
Not yet, he will have to do a few years of studying while working in the profession before we can become chartered. He will have to do a lot of written work and a final assessment/interview. It’s a tough thing to pass.

Why did her husband have to do a degree for his change of job? Am I right in thinking he wants to go into property?
You have to have a degree to start the process of becoming chartered.

Reactions: 1
Not yet, he will have to do a few years of studying while working in the profession before we can become chartered. He will have to do a lot of written work and a final assessment/interview. It’s a tough thing to pass.

You have to have a degree to start the process of becoming chartered.
He has the degree. He had been studying the last few years with her being the main bread winner in the household so he could do it. He did the big exams last year and passed. I dont follow her now but followed her and listened to the podcast when it was happening.

He has the degree. He had been studying the last few years with her being the main bread winner in the household so he could do it. He did the big exams last year and passed. I dont follow her now but followed her and listened to the podcast when it was happening.
The big exams last year was to finish his degree, becoming chartered is a completely separate process.

She mentioned that she was the main earner enough times 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her too a couple of weeks ago. Too far up L Zissman’s rear end.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think they've got it really wrong with the pod recently? I used to really enjoy hearing their views on topical news stories and feel like there would be a bit of debate as they didn't always agree. I also used to listen more for Anna than Luisa as I felt she would make more valid points. It was very telling when Luisa did an episode by herself (kind of with imo) as Anna's wifi wasn't working, she didn't manage well on her own at all where as I feel Anna probably would have. I think they feel like more people tune in for Luisa & have centered things more around her "outspoken" and "non-PC" views & her rants which always descend into her somehow bragging about how loaded she is. And as a result Anna has now just turned into a carbon copy of L. Or when you can tell she doesn't agree or is uncomfortable with something L is ranting on about she no longer properly speaks up for herself. They barely discuss the news anymore & the majority of an episode is them just chatting absolute shite & not even in an entertaining way. Its a shame that Anna has been so easily swayed into Luisa's world & a decent podcast is now utter shite.

Reactions: 10
Yeah most of the episodes are them just having a catch up about what's been going on with them both. I see Anna put a story up today asking for some stories for them to share so their messages must be drying up.
I've never cringed so hard though as much as I did at Anna's stories in the car. That has to have been the fakest laugh I have ever heard.

Anyone else think they've got it really wrong with the pod recently? I used to really enjoy hearing their views on topical news stories and feel like there would be a bit of debate as they didn't always agree. I also used to listen more for Anna than Luisa as I felt she would make more valid points. It was very telling when Luisa did an episode by herself (kind of with imo) as Anna's wifi wasn't working, she didn't manage well on her own at all where as I feel Anna probably would have. I think they feel like more people tune in for Luisa & have centered things more around her "outspoken" and "non-PC" views & her rants which always descend into her somehow bragging about how loaded she is. And as a result Anna has now just turned into a carbon copy of L. Or when you can tell she doesn't agree or is uncomfortable with something L is ranting on about she no longer properly speaks up for herself. They barely discuss the news anymore & the majority of an episode is them just chatting absolute shite & not even in an entertaining way. Its a shame that Anna has been so easily swayed into Luisa's world & a decent podcast is now utter shite.
Yes go on the Luisa thread and we’ve all said the same - it’s a shame because I agree Anna used to be worth listening to.

Yes go on the Luisa thread and we’ve all said the same - it’s a shame because I agree Anna used to be worth listening to.
Ooh I will need to find the luisa thread, thanks for the tip! I think I would be up for an Anna & Imo podcast. You can sometimes actually hear imo eye roll/cringe at some of the things Luisa comes out with.

Reactions: 5
Ooh I will need to find the luisa thread, thanks for the tip! I think I would be up for an Anna & Imo podcast. You can sometimes actually hear imo eye roll/cringe at some of the things Luisa comes out with.
Can you remember the time where imo blatantly took the piss out of Luisa on the pod? She was reading out the phone number for WhatsApp to message in with any stories and imo thought she was muted but wasn’t... bleeping hilarious. She must see right through her.

• Haha
I said the same I think Immo is quite a nice and genuine person I bet she wishes she hadn’t worked with these two - especially Luisa

Can you remember the time where imo blatantly took the piss out of Luisa on the pod? She was reading out the phone number for WhatsApp to message in with any stories and imo thought she was muted but wasn’t... bleeping hilarious. She must see right through her.
Yes 😂😂😂 I replayed it so many times! I am totally team Imo! I also think Luisa takes it too far when she speaks about imo's sexuality I find it uncomfortable to listen to at times 😬

Reactions: 8
I said the same I think Immo is quite a nice and genuine person I bet she wishes she hadn’t worked with these two - especially Luisa
Agreed! I used to much prefer Anna to Luisa because she was more balanced. Luisa just isn’t in touch with reality. Imo also produces the vogue and Spencer podcast. Imagine Spencer and Luisa together... Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to her breaking mum and dad pdcast with her husband? Seems anna is starting to move away from loouisa, which would be a great move!

Has anyone listened to her breaking mum and dad pdcast with her husband? Seems anna is starting to move away from loouisa, which would be a great move!
She’s been doing it for years though so I think she just needs some money for the house renovation 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Halfway through her podcast with mario and wow he is such a chauvinist! Really disappointed with Anna laughing along with it all.

On this week's Luanna podcast she really annoyed me - she is such a tagalong! Wants Luiza to come up PT with her, wants to go to Luiza's kids party, her horseriding night away etc I haven't finished the episode yet so there is probably more but she needs to get her own life!

Reactions: 1