Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reviving this thread for any Luanna the podcast listeners. MY GOD she's annoying.

Reactions: 5
She is so tight! You can tell in everything she says.

Moaning about that bloody Chinese that was £300. There were about 8 of them! That’s not extortionate!

I remember when Imo and Luisa have fundraised before, and they’ve commented that they’ve badgered Anna into donating and it never happened.

I can’t stand tight people!

Reactions: 5
She is so tight! You can tell in everything she says.

Moaning about that bloody Chinese that was £300. There were about 8 of them! That’s not extortionate!

I remember when Imo and Luisa have fundraised before, and they’ve commented that they’ve badgered Anna into donating and it never happened.

I can’t stand tight people!
Oh yeah I remember her not donating, I found that to be really awful of her

Reactions: 3
The way she constantly has to remind everyone she's a 'life coach' in that annoying voice. 😆

Also she loves to name drop even though the majority of the population don't know who she is! 😅

Reactions: 6
I dislike her snorting when she laughs! It’s completely fake and has only started doing it in the last couple of months.

I don’t really know if she comes under a celeb or influencer so I’ll put it in here and tell me if I need to move it.

I’ve just listened to her podcast with Luisa Zissman feeling lower than ever and this is my go to when I want to switch off and listen to something light hearted. For a mental health advocate I’m shocked that ‘people with unwashed hair’ disgust her and she can’t bear to be around them.

I’m sat here having not physically and mentally been able to wash my hair for a week and honestly I feel like absolute tit now. If Luisa had said it then I probably wouldn’t have batted and eyelid but Anna is always harping on about mental health she’s even written books about it yet something like that disgusts her when it’s very well known that simple things like that are what people can’t face when suffering with their mental health.
I just stumbled across the start of this thread and this post is so sad. I really hope you're in a better place @Flamingollama

The way she constantly has to remind everyone she's a 'life coach' in that annoying voice. 😆

Also she loves to name drop even though the majority of the population don't know who she is! 😅
Omggg that annoying "Life coachhhh". She is SO disingenuous with her advice and opinions, it's like she's swallowed a political correctness book and will not give her actual opinion. She is the last person I would ask for life coaching.

I dislike her snorting when she laughs! It’s completely fake and has only started doing it in the last couple of months.
It's as fake as them laughing at joke of the week 😳 that segment needs to go ASAP. It isn't funny and their fake laughs are so obvious and cringeworthy.

I also don't believe half the stories she tells, I'm sure she makes them up to try and be funny. I don't think Enzo says half the "funny" things she says he does. Has anyone been on their tour? Was it even good?

Reactions: 4
I joined the Facebook group. These witches are mental - right up their arses. It’s like they want to be noticed! Weird.

Reactions: 1
I hate that she tries to be relatable but then mentions on the taboo boots podcast that she spent £4000 in 3 months for a night nanny

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but what life/relationship coach would recommend a woman who just went through IVF & a break up to do a reality dating TV show.

Does anyone know where she lives? I really want to know what the cult there is called!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where she lives? I really want to know what the cult there is called!!
I also want to know where she lives, it sounds like a small village. I've just googled and only found this which says Hertfordshire countryside

I also want to know where she lives, it sounds like a small village. I've just googled and only found this which says Hertfordshire countryside

Braughing - she said when she was explaining the old mans day tradition sweeping the leaves at the local church on the podcast

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think she has got worse? I didn’t listen to the podcast for ages but I’ve listened to the last couple and I really can’t even tolerate her anymore. She comes across so patronising but acts as though she isn’t, I could go on all day. I don’t know how Luisa puts up with her, although Luisa can be annoying at least she’s real

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she has got worse? I didn’t listen to the podcast for ages but I’ve listened to the last couple and I really can’t even tolerate her anymore. She comes across so patronising but acts as though she isn’t, I could go on all day. I don’t know how Luisa puts up with her, although Luisa can be annoying at least she’s real
Yeah she is definitely worse. She always irritated me with the fakeness and the life coach nonsense but the out and out lying and contradicting herself is much worse.

Reactions: 2
Good grief, who is her stylist? They need firing, her outfits are terrible!
BCE30916-6305-4F04-AA67-9923B7913DC0.jpeg