Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is, she claims to be a therapist yet she has the most dysfunctional home life you could imagine. She’s massively insecure too yet preaches to others about how you should feel good about yourself no matter what you look like? What’s the saying? Those who can’t do....preach! The only reason she’s doing the podcast is because Luisa was too afraid to do it alone and Anna let’s her take over as she’s too afraid to ever go up against the foul mouthed Ziss.
What makes you think her home life is dysfunctional? Spill the tea 🧐😊

Reactions: 1
The TOWIE trailer.. I saw they had couples counselling and I thought any therapist worth their weight would surely be embarrassed to be seen on reality tv. Oooh there she is! In comes money grabber Anna 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 ads on her page today, both mentioning World Mental Health Day while neither have anything to do with mental health! I used to really love Anna but I'm going to have to unfollow her, using something that so many struggle with (her included) to make some money out of the people who struggle? Absolutely not on at all, that has made me so angry! Her ads are insane now and constant - I'm done with it now

Reactions: 5
2 ads on her page today, both mentioning World Mental Health Day while neither have anything to do with mental health! I used to really love Anna but I'm going to have to unfollow her, using something that so many struggle with (her included) to make some money out of the people who struggle? Absolutely not on at all, that has made me so angry! Her ads are insane now and constant - I'm done with it now
I think she must be losing loads of money thanks to corona, which I can empathise with a bit but my god are they getting annoying.

Reactions: 2
I think she must be losing loads of money thanks to corona, which I can empathise with a bit but my god are they getting annoying.
Aren't we all 🙄 Yet most of us don't have the luxury of advertising any old crap we don't care about for cash. Zero integrity. If someone paid her to advertise fake dog tit she would.

Reactions: 4
I can empathise with that a bit but she's had the podcast going the whole way through and a series of Celebs go dating, plus a load of virtual guest talks so it's not like she's had no work

Reactions: 5
I can empathise with that a bit but she's had the podcast going the whole way through and a series of Celebs go dating, plus a load of virtual guest talks so it's not like she's had no work
I’ve seen her on Lorraine too talking about how corona will be affecting kids. You know how she’s a professional, qualified therapist 🙄🤣

Reactions: 3
Not to mention hubby’s spanking new high flying job! They won’t be struggling by any stretch. She’s been on 3 staycations too...

I like Anna a lot but to imply she’s losing money due to corona is a kick in the teeth to people who have lost their jobs, their whole source of income! I do hate it when she says ‘our industry has really taken a hit’ or words to that effect. My industry is literally dead in the water. My career down the pan. I have to start again. So no, sorry, I do not empathise.

Reactions: 12
I used to really enjoy their podcast but have had to stop listening as Anna has really changed. I used to really like her and don’t know if it’s Luisa’s influence or what, but it’s just like listening to two luisa’s. Anna will say something, Luisa will disagree and then Anna will back track/agree with her. Bring back the old Anna with her own opinions.

Reactions: 4
Omg Anna, we know you’ve had some sad news. You don’t need to keep mentioning it.

Reactions: 1
What was her sad news?
I think her friend has passed away from COVID which is very sad of course but she keeps saying ‘I’ve been sad because I’ve had some sad news’

I know it’s her private business that she doesn’t need to share at all but if she is going to share it then she only needs to share it once but she’s been saying it since Friday

I think her friend has passed away from COVID which is very sad of course but she keeps saying ‘I’ve been sad because I’ve had some sad news’

I know it’s her private business that she doesn’t need to share at all but if she is going to share it then she only needs to share it once but she’s been saying it since Friday
Yeah a bit like a fb status... just dying for people to say ‘what’s happened hun?’

Reactions: 2
Would someone please deliver a very big hat stand to Anna's house for that pile of hats she has to wear! Lord save us! Hard to be so amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10