Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can scammy share such dangerous slides about men… when she LITERALLY has just been through court for what she alleged was DV?… make it make sense? Please? I am truely revolted at what she has posted today. She is very, very silly. Maybe it will be karma for her.

Reactions: 14
Welp, she’s bleeping done it. I have absolutely no words 🤮🤮🤮
What the fawk?? 🤢🤢🤢 TMI
---
This guy she’s sharing and amplifying his voice is gross. A friend of Andrew Tate, calls himself a sex expert and probably has lots of experience given that he is in the adult film industry but this does not make his world view ‘right’ or good or even safe. He publicly shames women for their ‘body count’, talks about submission, he is a walking red flag.
This ‘poll’ of Scamma’s also GROSS. Daddy? 🤢. And who talks like this? I like to talk about partnerships, friendship … not who’s the BOSS and Daddy. It’s not either/or Scammy. Mature relationships exist outside of the excrement you listen to, read and regurgitate day in, day out. This grifting pos needs to be deplatformed again. She can sit in her grim flat and continue with her champagne guzzling navel gazing but not a single person should listen to her drivel or be sold her cuntainers (sic 😜) and cliparts for a minute longer.
Good luck Scammie with your geriatric pregnancy to a fellow narcissist in a few years time. Careful what you wish for.
Daddy? 😂😂😂 I’M DEAD 💀 between this idiot and EmmyLou it’s a comedy act today 😂😂🥴🥴
---
I should hook up Scamma Anna with my psycho ex! He sounds exactly like the type of Narcissist she’s looking for! It’s all fun and games until you don’t agree with his every thought and desire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Calm down everyone. Let Anna delude herself into thinking she will get her perfect relationship. A girl can only dream. Given her friendship history and also the fact most of her current friends are married, I wouldn't worry too much about her 'influencing' anyone in the relationship space. At the end of the day its Anna who will have to deal with her relationship choices, not us. I say shout it out from the rooftops that your pussy is amazing Anna if it means that you are going to continue to look batshit crazy and scam less people as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am wondering why she can’t say ‘I’m not prioritising a relationship right now so I can focus on my businesses’ rather than make it this whole, never-ending speech-laden thing that is now what she is all about. Oh and now having come to the realisation that she’s now waiting for blah blah who bleeping cares, she’s *also* an expert in these things.
---
Also, *if* she had somehow managed to have what she perceives is ‘it all’- made her millions, had her kids, got the man of her dreams and is in a blissfully happy relationship THEN maybe she’d be in a position to advise people about any of this. As it stands she saying ‘hey come take this massive risk with me, where on the other side it may well be too late for you to have kids because you have been unwilling to compromise and cast men aside when they show the slightest edge of vulnerability. But let’s see how we go loves!’

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It never occurs to her that she should actually HAVE a successful relationship herself before she pretends to be an authority on knowing how to get and keep one. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s giving fantasies mistaken as insight. Shame. Like. Deep shame. This is deep cringe.

Reactions: 11
This new phase of YA novel relationship guru is as boring as it is nauseating
View attachment 2125449View attachment 2125448
Now she’s giving women in relationships, relationship advice. The math ain’t mathing 🥴🤔
---
She’s an expert in everything master of none. No qualifications or expertise in anything she does. She’s learnt from her MLM days how to sell and manipulate and bullshit others by being the authoritarian on life, love, sex, business (SHE-O 🤢) money, health.
---
But look at her own life and it’s failed relationships, businesses not the sucess she pretends, cycles through friendships ,best friend is her dog, living in a rental.

If she WAS the top expert on these things then she probably would already be a wife and mummy with a proven successful business and beautiful home. These are how she measures success but she’s hasn’t succeeded (yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hey, wasn’t there a tattler that accessed court records for her court dates or supposed restraining order or something having to do with Stripper Ken? Or am I imagining that? I’m just curious if anyone has any info on what happened during her court appearance a few weeks ago, if there is another one on the horizon or if anyone has the rundown with all of that?

Reactions: 4
Hey, wasn’t there a tattler that accessed court records for her court dates or supposed restraining order or something having to do with Stripper Ken? Or am I imagining that? I’m just curious if anyone has any info on what happened during her court appearance a few weeks ago, if there is another one on the horizon or if anyone has the rundown with all of that?
I know you can access court records when you pay a fee but the info is minimal.

Reactions: 5
Married Anna was singing a different tune about relationships in 2016! She was with Morgan for 10/12 years at that stage.

---
Have a read for a laugh, she seemed sort of normal back then (I was bored 🥴)

• Wow
  • Haha
So this is the thread suggestion with the most votes
38188A9B-9A78-48A2-A712-C7ADC816EA16.jpeg

---
I had to cut it down to fit sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.