AnnaRose Richards #7 Floor humping is her thing but will sacrifice it to be ravished by her Alpha King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Rose Richards 7# Floor humping is her thing but will sacrifice it to be ravished by her Alpha King!
---
Congrats to @Vaseline for the thread suggestion. I had to cut it down to fit sorry!

You win a girly lunch with Anna Rose 🌹!!!! You will have to pay for the lunch and champagne 🥂 but she will give you one on one mentoring for 5 whole hours!!! Lucky you! 💗 Pls email [email protected] to get the details of where to pay the deposit ($1000) xxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How does one even start to recap? She’s on the cusp, loves, of greatness. She’s doing all the things. So much so she is casting aside all men who are mere distractions (god forbid one of them shows weakness by telling her she’s intimidating), so she can focus on her BrAND ArchITeCTurE- post its on the wall, jpegs, a podcast was it?, a book and her crappy clothing line branded TAW which means it has a finite audience of whoever the duck TAW means anything to.

Anyways now she’s worked out all the *separate* individual values for each of her brands (a value for self love school is Self Love 🫠), she can commence world domination. Oh and skydiving wear. Did she mention she’s a skydiver now? It’s a very important part of her personality. Pffft.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget the purchase of the blue tick and a few hundred followers 😂
It’s been a slow burn between new threads. But now she’s here to duck it up we won’t be able to keep up. Slow like the sell out of the NFT project, slow like the update of the NFT utility and professional guest hosts to the lounge lives. If she keeps making noise about relationships, her pussy portal and skydiving maybe no one will notice. Shes riding the new BFF Shelby’s Faramer Wants A Wife coattails hard. duck she’s repulsive 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Team. She did wear that little black one piece to a bar didn’t she? Like the little shorts and thin straps? Cos I’m just dyinggg at that ‘fit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget the purchase of the blue tick and a few hundred followers 😂
It’s been a slow burn between new threads. But now she’s here to duck it up we won’t be able to keep up. Slow like the sell out of the NFT project, slow like the update of the NFT utility and professional guest hosts to the lounge lives. If she keeps making noise about relationships, her pussy portal and skydiving maybe no one will notice. Shes riding the new BFF Shelby’s Faramer Wants A Wife coattails hard. duck she’s repulsive 🤮
Pussy portal 💀

• Haha
Guys…..she is in her power pussy portal era. She is a strong boss babe Barbie who is building her empire pre her KiNg era. Once her kiNg comes along she will have to be much more demure. He will tell her what to wear and and will ONLY have her camel toe, boobs and butt out for her KiNg, her big DaDdy. She will release a LoVe YoUr KiNg schOol and some Amish inspired QuEen wear for outside the home and some PoWer PusSy lingerie for when he says you have to be a bleep in the bedroom. Duh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Team. She did wear that little black one piece to a bar didn’t she? Like the little shorts and thin straps? Cos I’m just dyinggg at that ‘fit
The one from her stories yesterday? Yup.. to the Burleigh Bowlo for Anzac Celebrations. It was really hard to lisp ready but on the story where she turned the sound off she definitely says something along the lines of never seen so many men in one place. 🤮 You could see her vulva in the white one she wore on the bike. She needs a lesson in modesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few weeks ago, I found a section on etherscan (analytics > ether transfers) which gives us a pretty good indication of how much $$ Scammie made in NFTs sales - it basically shows how much ethereum was deposited and withdrawn into the TAW wallet on a daily basis – by knowing the date of withdrawals, you can then see what the eth value was for the day, and work out how much in AUD was withdrawn from the account. With withdrawals and current balance (which is only approx $1,200) $835,000 has been withdrawn from the account (basically, this is how much she made in sales – a big wack ($732k) was withdrawn in Sept last year; small amounts (Between $7 - $15K) were then withdrawn; with a final large amount ($71k) withdrawn mid April. My guess is that this mid April withdrawal is to pay for her first drop of TAW collective clothing.

I also found an article on basic costs for NFT set up – the breakdown was
  • Designing your NFTs : $10,000 - $20,000 + 5% creator fee (5% creators fees of $835k is approx. $41k
  • Community management for your NFT collection fees : $2500 - $5000 / month per person (x 8months) = $20k
  • Getting a smart contract created for your NFT creation : $10,000 - $100,000
  • Account fees for opensea 2.5% of sales (of $835k is approx. $21k)
I think that we can pretty much guarantee that Scammies not paying top dollar, so lets assume she’s paid the (bold) lower end estimate – so an approximate of her costs is about $100k (which doesn’t include the development of her TAW hub website – lets say that was about $5k; the videographer and house hire about the same) – so that makes is $110k. All up, that leaves her with a net of approx. $725k . Wether she then had an agreement with Trent, as co founder, to split the earnings or not, lets assume that she did – that’s still over $300k for just a few months “work”.

BTW – TAW NFT sales have completely slowed down. Discord is DEAD. Not sure what Kendall is employed to do as there’s been next to no activity on any of the Social Media Accounts (The Awakened Woman NFT, TAW collective, Self Love School).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't forget about tax on those earnings, 30%

What a scamming thief. And nothing to show for it but some trashy Kookai threads and empty Verve bottles.

Reactions: 7
Somewhat off topic but for those who are in the discord, Trudie Marie (Anna’s WA hype girl, who organised the pool party) is Kendall’s Mum 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sharing all her moNuMEntaL life mems… um? This looks like she has been sky diving before? Huh? Lol? So why is sky diving now your new personality? You’ve done it before?
So cool! So quirky! She’s not like other girls! Boring girls 😵💫

She’s drifting backwards into the Isagenix speak - freedom, what excites me, bla bla bla yaaaaaawn

A few weeks ago, I found a section on etherscan (analytics > ether transfers) which gives us a pretty good indication of how much $$ Scammie made in NFTs sales - it basically shows how much ethereum was deposited and withdrawn into the TAW wallet on a daily basis – by knowing the date of withdrawals, you can then see what the eth value was for the day, and work out how much in AUD was withdrawn from the account. With withdrawals and current balance (which is only approx $1,200) $835,000 has been withdrawn from the account (basically, this is how much she made in sales – a big wack ($732k) was withdrawn in Sept last year; small amounts (Between $7 - $15K) were then withdrawn; with a final large amount ($71k) withdrawn mid April. My guess is that this mid April withdrawal is to pay for her first drop of TAW collective clothing.

I also found an article on basic costs for NFT set up – the breakdown was
  • Designing your NFTs : $10,000 - $20,000 + 5% creator fee (5% creators fees of $835k is approx. $41k
  • Community management for your NFT collection fees : $2500 - $5000 / month per person (x 8months) = $20k
  • Getting a smart contract created for your NFT creation : $10,000 - $100,000
  • Account fees for opensea 2.5% of sales (of $835k is approx. $21k)
I think that we can pretty much guarantee that Scammies not paying top dollar, so lets assume she’s paid the (bold) lower end estimate – so an approximate of her costs is about $100k (which doesn’t include the development of her TAW hub website – lets say that was about $5k; the videographer and house hire about the same) – so that makes is $110k. All up, that leaves her with a net of approx. $725k . Wether she then had an agreement with Trent, as co founder, to split the earnings or not, lets assume that she did – that’s still over $300k for just a few months “work”.

BTW – TAW NFT sales have completely slowed down. Discord is DEAD. Not sure what Kendall is employed to do as there’s been next to no activity on any of the Social Media Accounts (The Awakened Woman NFT, TAW collective, Self Love School).
duck all in the discord and socials - but according to her last story, she is dominating in the industry.

Yo, Anna! You’re bleeping delusional sis.

Reactions: 6
If she was still using Isagenix every day like she claims she would ABSOLUTELY be sharing that. I bet she stopped as soon as it was no longer making her money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.