Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies- someone asked earlier how TAW sales were going. I meant to respond but got distracted.

Needless to say, if you were an actual business owner/entrepreneur, rather than Scammie Annie, you would be seriously concerned about the direction that your business is heading. Below is a quick graphical representation of TAW sales that I did up

Untitled.png

(Yep, happy to admit that I have far too much time on my hands :ROFLMAO:)

Total sales for the last two weeks have been a big fat zero (although once Annie reads here, I'm sure that she'll get busy transferring TAW's into her multiple wallets to bump up "sales".), and for the 5 weeks prior sales had been in single digits.

WEEKSALES
week11448
Week 262
Week 363
Week 437
Week 520
Week 624
week 715
Week 84
Week 96
Week 108
Week 118
Week 1212
week 136
Week 1427
Week 159
Week 1616
Week 175
Week 184
week 193
Week 206
Week 214
Week 220
Week 230

When you go into opensea, you can get access to who the biggest holders are, and wether NFTs have been created and purchased, or just created and transferred (ie by Annie and Trent and anyone else that they decide to gift NFTs to) but I can't be assed going to that level of detail........at the moment ;)

For the milestones (percentage sales) "things" are looking pretty tragic
It took
- 3 days to reach 25% of the collection sold (1388 TAWs)
- 49 days to reach 30% of the collection sold (1666)
- 100 days to reach 31 % of the collection sold (1742)
- 147 days to reach 32% of collection sold (1785) where it has remained

It's looking extremely unlikely that the collection will ever meet 50% never mind the mythical SOLD OUT legacy collection (whatever the duck that even means!!???) that Annie proclaims it will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologies- someone asked earlier how TAW sales were going. I meant to respond but got distracted.

Needless to say, if you were an actual business owner/entrepreneur, rather than Scammie Annie, you would be seriously concerned about the direction that your business is heading. Below is a quick graphical representation of TAW sales that I did up

View attachment 1886278

Total sales for the last two weeks have been a big fat zero (although once Annie reads here, I'm sure that she'll get busy transferring TAW's into her multiple wallets to bump up "sales".), and for the 5 weeks prior sales had been in single digits.

WEEKSALES
week11448
Week 262
Week 363
Week 437
Week 520
Week 624
week 715
Week 84
Week 96
Week 108
Week 118
Week 1212
week 136
Week 1427
Week 159
Week 1616
Week 175
Week 184
week 193
Week 206
Week 214
Week 220
Week 230

When you go into opensea, you an get access to who the biggest holders are, and wether NFTs have been created and purcahsed, or just created and transferred (ie by Annie and Trent and anyone else that they decide to gift NFTs to) but I can't be assed going to that level of detail........at the moment ;)
What a beautiful way to start the new year. Two big fat 0’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1886278

WEEKSALES
week11448
Week 262
Week 363
Week 437
Week 520
Week 624
week 715
Week 84
Week 96
Week 108
Week 118
Week 1212
week 136
Week 1427
Week 159
Week 1616
Week 175
Week 184
week 193
Week 206
Week 214
Week 220
Week 230

When you go into opensea, you can get access to who the biggest holders are, and wether NFTs have been created and purchased, or just created and transferred (ie by Annie and Trent and anyone else that they decide to gift NFTs to) but I can't be assed going to that level of detail........at the moment ;)

For the milestones (percentage sales) "things" are looking pretty tragic
It took
- 3 days to reach 25% of the collection sold (1388 TAWs)
- 49 days to reach 30% of the collection sold (1666)
- 100 days to reach 31 % of the collection sold (1742)
- 147 days to reach 32% of collection sold (1785) where it has remained

It's looking extremely unlikely that the collection will ever meet 50% never mind the mythical SOLD OUT legacy collection (whatever the duck that even means!!???) that Annie proclaims it will be.
Ah-mazing. It was me that asked. This is extremely good work. I mean look - there is no pivot table but I understand the limitations of tattle. 😅
I concur with your conclusions!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if you wanted to, you can message Trent and tell him you got lucky Anna, rather than do this..
Eyewwwwwwwww 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Anyone else wondering WTF a ‘cellular ache’ is?? Or is that her word salad way of saying ‘hangover’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Anna you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? You're acting like a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if you wanted to, you can message Trent and tell him you got lucky Anna, rather than do this..
Someone please tell her that she doesn’t look smart just by using the word homeostasis, especially when she uses it contextually wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Eyewwwwwwwww 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Anyone else wondering WTF a ‘cellular ache’ is?? Or is that her word salad way of saying ‘hangover’?
Ha ha ha - I even went so far as to google “cellular ache” to see if it was a thing. It’s not. Not even a woo thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6