Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she say she needs to be out of her place and she’s only looking now? The QLD rental market is crap!!

Reactions: 4
When did she say she needs to be out of her place and she’s only looking now? The QLD rental market is crap!!
She’s just announced she’s taking 2 days “off” Instagram, I would say she didn’t get any of the 3 she applied for today and is starting to seriously panic 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just announced she’s taking 2 days “off” Instagram, I would say she didn’t get any of the 3 she applied for today and is starting to seriously panic 😂🙊
I can see the word salad now if she finds a place, must have been manifested or the universe aligned, or the moon sat on Virgo while the sun shone on Pluto. Oh hang it I'm wrong it was the divinely feminine beautiful day that got her over the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
needs the time off to catch up on tattle threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t be able to help herself, Insta is her validation. I say 24 hours max

Reactions: 7
She will say she manifested the new rental or a beautiful community member came through as she is such an inspiration. It won’t just be that she found a rental and applied - nothing in Scammie Annie’s life is ever just mundane

• Haha
Remember When Scamma promised her ‘community’ an in person event with gymbros nft cos she just couldn’t wait til 50% sold. That was supposed to be this weekend and so far crickets. Not even answering her hard core ‘followers’ questions on discord…
Funny that she’s taken 2 days off right before this so called event was supposed to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny that she’s taken 2 days off right before this so called event was supposed to happen!
Devastated I had myself removed from the discord now. Surely the awakened women are starting to become awakened by her bullshit by now.

She will say she manifested the new rental or a beautiful community member came through as she is such an inspiration. It won’t just be that she found a rental and applied - nothing in Scammie Annie’s life is ever just mundane
She will find a dead moth in a windowsill of a home she ends up with and claim it’s not the home she envisioned for her furry son but the dead moth is her dead dad communicating with her telling her this is the home for her. ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Devastated I had myself removed from the discord now. Surely the awakened women are starting to become awakened by her bullshit by now.

She will find a dead moth in a windowsill of a home she ends up with and claim it’s not the home she envisioned for her furry son but the dead moth is her dead dad communicating with her telling her this is the home for her. ✨
Or a feather. *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 3

What did you do to get removed????

Reactions: 1
Remember When Scamma promised her ‘community’ an in person event with gymbros nft cos she just couldn’t wait til 50% sold. That was supposed to be this weekend and so far crickets. Not even answering her hard core ‘followers’ questions on discord…
And the moll has been on the discord tonight (see below) but hasn’t gone anywhere near answering questions about this. God she’s awful. How the duck do these women still hero worship her???

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t following Anna on socials on the radiance day club era 😭😭 I came across her just after. Such a bummer!!! I would of loved to have seen that tit show
It was all hype, hype, hype - most phenomenal day club ever…tickets went on sale then…crickets.
Anyone who asked about it, or questioned it was quietly ignored just like TAW.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bailed on the Perth meet up. Will bail on this meet up.
Screams ‘Radiance Day Club’ to me.
Woah woah wait… did that bleeping day club never go ahead!? I remember that. It was supposed to be as ground-breaking as her morning walks. If it didn’t go ahead then my god, her followers are seriously thick for trusting her.

• Haha
Or a feather. *eye roll*
Ohh was it feathers? I couldn’t remember.. either.. or both.
She’s probably taken up a job doing Uber eats for a couple of days to show proof of income for the rental she’s going to snap up. I’m not sure how far a hot wallet full of grifted crypto gets you on the GC these days…

• Haha
Reactions: 5