Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right? Hilarious. Those husbands are probably lovely but i don’t think they’re getting upgraded ‘for the talent’ 😅 also - posts four times abound the VVIP upgrade. Mate - you got free entry to an b-grade festival in Brisbane. You’re not backstage with Beyoncé.
Ha ha ha! And I’m not sure about everyone else on here, but I stopped matching outfits with my friends when I was 14.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine having to peel off and put back on that sweaty jumpsuit every time you’re in the porterloo

Also who the duck has time to make posts like these at a festival?!
"Age makes me age like a fine wine"?? Lolol. Age makes her wrinkle up like an overripe chardonnay grape that's turned into a sultana. Girlfriend is cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“that’s it guys. Not posting anymore for tonight; going off to enjoy my time with my IRL friends”

two hours later …..
F4C8C5B6-7D7E-4DCB-8B03-46546E05528F.png
83110656-777B-4CB5-860A-178581A0851F.png
2815ACB7-431B-44DC-896A-3D78F623ED50.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Anna “I probably won’t even drink, I definitely won’t line up for alcohol”

Anna also rocks up with alcohol for the drive, alcohol at the hotel, alcohol at the festival, alludes to smoking weed, says she’s now done and written off for the day.

• Haha
What was with the white tongue 🤷‍♀️
It looks like Thrush

“When your tongue is so heavily coated that it results in the appearance of a white tongue, it's a warning sign that you're suffering from an overworked digestive system. If your digestive system is overburdened, it can't function properly. This leads to a buildup of a bacteria or yeast called candida”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly there’s a “uniform” at this even!! 😂
And Anna must be cut that her mates made the Juicyfest page and she didn’t!! Must have been busy lining up for drinks!! And totally agree, she’s on the pingas!!! She’s lovin on her friend too much!!! 😂
B6F8B94C-A4B7-4C03-8F29-BD16AF179C68.png

E10846BC-F230-4C49-BEEB-30A52EC362D2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is this stupid lil thing she does? Babes you don’t look cute or cheeky. The constant nose scrunches etc, she’s trying to act sweet and cute. Nothing she does feels authentic. The whole day screams, “look at me, I’m doing SOOO okay with life and the breakup”. I’d actually respect her more if she didn’t have this BS toxicity and said you know what, it’s been hard and I’ve not been in a great place or the break up was super tough. Presents as this sunshine rainbows, yet for all of us that saw email she sent Trent, she was clearly begging for him back and literally changing herself for him. Also find it funny these events she goes to, the TAW diehards that worship her would never get a split second chance of hanging out with her. Lastly, the makeup, Jesus Christ, is she in drag or stuck in 1999? No one, and I mean no one gets their makeup done for a music festival unless you were maybe at bunting man or some dress up themed one. She’s looks absolutely ridiculous. Again trying so hard look cute and sexy. Looks like she’s meant to be at an 80s aerobic themed party. She seems to get more tragic with age. So so lost lil Anna is. The getting your friend to film you dancing is so cring “look at me and how much fun I’m having, can’t you see I’m having the BEST time”. She’s so desperate. Who the hell in their right mind would pay money to get advice from this lost soul. Rant over!

Attachments

• Haha
Clearly she’s dropped a few pingas. But it’s so gross and tacky. Trent doesn’t care babe. “I bROkE mY rULe” who cares Anna, you and your mate need to focus on keeping the gum in your mouths 😂😭
And AGAIN with the stranglehold around so called friends’ necks … 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, she’s sloshed. I live very close to Juicy, in fact I can hear it as we speak. I just drove through the hectic mess on my way home from dinner. It certainly is a different type of festival, it is very untidy. Lots of people just hanging around.
Hope she looks back on these stories tomorrow and cringes; I have second hand embarrassment looking at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like Thrush

“When your tongue is so heavily coated that it results in the appearance of a white tongue, it's a warning sign that you're suffering from an overworked digestive system. If your digestive system is overburdened, it can't function properly. This leads to a buildup of a bacteria or yeast called candida”
Thrush is also a sign of alcoholism

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Babes, sleeping in your make up does not make you cool or free spirited…. It’s just…. Gross. You’re a 35 year old women and sweated your ass off yesterday, take a goddamn shower 🤢🤢🤮🤮
And the fake eyelashes on her right (?) eye are wonky - was all day yesterday too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6