Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought this is disgusting - how do you wash your eyes when you wake up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine going to a festival and spending the whole time posting to Instagram. She even made a word salad grid post 🤣 I can’t with her, she’s so thirsty it’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Babes, sleeping in your make up does not make you cool or free spirited…. It’s just…. Gross. You’re a 35 year old women and sweated your ass off yesterday, take a goddamn shower 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Surely someone who earns like they love themselves doesn’t need to stretch their makeup for two days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Festy doesn't even begin to cover how revolting the last 24 hours have been with our Scamma :sick:

Scamma just insisting on glass by the pool. Don’t take no for an answer scammy. You go gurl … it’s all about U in this obviously PhEnOmeNaL season of your life 🔥 🦋 🌸
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO DRINK EVEN MORE ALCOHOL…GIVE IT A REST

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scammie is so pHeNomeNal that she doesn’t get hangovers…she also believes that it comes down to your sTatE oF miNd. Well it might come down to your tolerance level Scammie as BIG drinkers don’t get hangovers because they have a very high tolerance for alcohol. Not really something to boast about. So it’s that orrrrrrrr you don’t really drink much at all and it’s just you being a pick me girl on SM 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously natural light also gets rid of freckles, sunspots and marks on your chest area too right Scamma 😉 #filterfree
The first thing I thought was this is a filter. All her skin and hairline is blurred. She’s an idiot. Also scammie you don’t look nice or cute and dildo ken doesn’t care

• Haha
I kept looking at her badly placed lashes every story. They’re so far back. They’re too long for her eye shape. The lashes have literally been placed half way across her lid? And the weird glitter? Or whatever that is just look likes eye boogers. Such a 2010 make up look. No idea why her eyebrows look grey?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I kept looking at her badly placed lashes every story. They’re so far back. They’re too long for her eye shape. The lashes have literally been placed half way across her lid? And the weird glitter? Or whatever that is just look likes eye boogers. Such a 2010 make up look. No idea why her eyebrows look grey?
Although the makeup artist is clearly stuck somewhere in 2010, she did at least give Scamma a decent lip colour (again). Which Annie went and changed for her preferred corpse lips nude colour as soon as the makeup artist was out the door, which brought the whole thing even further undone ... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine what the pillowcase looked like after sleeping in that all night 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9