Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you’d think with this going down that at least it means her TAW suckers won’t be pulled into Self Love School. She’s made it clear she’s just tweaking the old modules so surely she won’t have repeats either?
I don’t think Anna will actually address it. She sweeps EVERYTHING under the rug. She will just do passive aggressive posts

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what Trent is trying to achieve by “giving away” TAWs? Is it just to piss Annie off by demonstrating his mAscULine power? Or is it financially bad for her (which I would assume would also be for him as co-founder)????

Reactions: 6
It’s so fascinating to me how Trent even has this dirt on Scamma. So yes, if she cheated on her husband with him, he’d know that but he seems to know about the other antics she was supposedly up to? She obviously told him / or he heard? Fascinating either way, why would you be so open to a guy you’re dating about all your other cheating? So strange to me. I’m not advocating dishonesty but just curious how those conversations even came about. I wouldn’t be surprised if scamma was actually bragging about it to make herself sound like some hot desirable woman that men wanted to duck.

Also, scary how much scamma gaslights herself. No wonder she’s got the problems she does and is a raging narcissist. Like, these shots fired are really nasty and anyone would be naturally scared and upset. Take some time to process and feel scamma? Maybe get off instagram for a bit? This constant pretending you are the phoenix rising from the ashes and nothing can stop you - is really bleeping harmful - to yourself. You need to sit with your emotions and stop reacting to everything and in effect gaslight yourself everyday. You don’t need to prove anything to anyone - you just look like a fool.

Can someone explain what Trent is trying to achieve by “giving away” TAWs? Is it just to piss Annie off by demonstrating his mAscULine power? Or is it financially bad for her (which I would assume would also be for him as co-founder)????
I find it interesting too. I assume that by giving them away he’s highlighting their inherent lack of value and how he doesn’t believe they are ultimately going to sell out or make any money.

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting too. I assume that by giving them away he’s highlighting their inherent lack of value and how he doesn’t believe they are ultimately going to sell out or make any money.
Why would he want to do that though, given he has skin in the game? I think this is his way of showing Anna ‘how it’s done’, give a few away to develop a feeding frenzy amongst his ‘naughty’ followers, then put the price up.

Reactions: 2
I have never seen scammies fb… and boy it’s worth the trip! Firstly, there’s an old photo of her and Morgan, I know she had jaw surgery but has she also done something to her nose? It looks totally different!

Enjoy the highlight photos tattlers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I have never seen scammies fb… and boy it’s worth the trip! Firstly, there’s an old photo of her and Morgan, I know she had jaw surgery but has she also done something to her nose? It looks totally different!

Enjoy the highlight photos tattlers
She was blonde! Can’t say it suited her but hard to say from that pic BUT I think the obviously artificial red is way to hard for her as she has a pretty harsh face (or strong is probably a better word). It’s a lot.

Reactions: 5
Christ she’s had really bad lopsided implants for years hasn’t she?! She looked so much better as a brunette. She’s such a lost little soul

Definitely trying to devalue the stock, his post even says he’ll be giving away the #1 TAW, surely you would hang onto that if you thought the value in the product would increase, he’s totally doing this to duck with her brand value.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Definitely trying to devalue the stock, his post even says he’ll be giving away the #1 TAW, surely you would hang onto that if you thought the value in the product would increase, he’s totally doing this to duck with her brand value.
That was my thought too. Giving away 40 including their #1 gives the impression that they have little value. If I was a TAW holder I would be VERY interested to see what the founder had to say, if they don’t ask questions they must all be absolutely dim witted.

So here for the shitshow. Personal information aside it’s about time Scamma was exposed for her bullshit scams.

Any action in the discord yet? 😆

Stalking the Self Love School on FB….Scamma put a story up the other day of the number of people in the last cohort… does anyone has a screenshot? From memory did she say it was like 250?
On her FB here it says 98, with doors closing only a few hours later. Hard to imagine she over doubled the intake within those few hours. Another one of her inflated exaggerations and lies?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I took the screenshot cause I thought it was hilarious that she was planning on ‘serving’ hundreds more than last time! 😂 I think she is saying she had 240 in the 2022 intake….

Isn’t SLS the same regurgitated crap as the TAW modules?!?! Where is she going to find hundreds more suckers to hand over cash for SLS?

Attachments

• Haha
Stalking the Self Love School on FB….Scamma put a story up the other day of the number of people in the last cohort… does anyone has a screenshot? From memory did she say it was like 250?
On her FB here it says 98, with doors closing only a few hours later. Hard to imagine she over doubled the intake within those few hours. Another one of her inflated exaggerations and lies?
I took the screenshot cause I thought it was hilarious that she was planning on ‘serving’ hundreds more than last time! 😂 I think she is saying she had 240 in the 2022 intake….

Isn’t SLS the same regurgitated crap as the TAW modules?!?! Where is she going to find hundreds more suckers to hand over cash for SLS?
yep, it's the same crap as the TAW modules but longer apparently... (I don't know this from personal experience, just based on what she's said in the past)

Reactions: 3
yep, it's the same crap as the TAW modules but longer apparently... (I don't know this from personal experience, just based on what she's said in the past)
So maybe she films it over two days instead of eight hours like TAW 🤣

Those modules for TAW were the most basic self help crap I’ve ever seen! Was so great they were left open for long enough to watch.

I’ll never forget Scamma’s shiny alien face telling us how to love ourselves.

• Haha
Not sure I’ll ever go as far as saying scamma is attractive but how much better does she look with brown hair? I think someone else also commented as much above. I think she also looks great with short hair like in here, and orange looks good on her too. Gosh, ok, I’ll stop now. Just goes to show how terrible her eye is…some small wins and she could look so much classier.

Edits: typos fixed

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not sure I’ll ever go as far as saying scamma is attractive but how much better does she look with brown hair? I think someone else also commented as much above. I think she also looks great with short hair like in here, and orange looks good on her too. Gosh, ok, I’ll stop now. Just goes to show how terrible her eye is…some small wins and she could look so much classier.

Edits: typos fixed
Agree. She doesn't do herself any favours with her Supre outfits and nude dead lips...

Reactions: 7
Ok first of all, Kandy is a bleeping witch. Secondly, all these genuine TAW ladies tit scared to ask legitimate questions shows how broken this business is and how much of a failure Anna is as a leader. I would say this is all her chickens coming home to roost. Praise be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23