Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’d say she wanted him to be a silent partner and let her be the face of TAW. Clearly he thinks it’s not going so well and is going against her wishes, in a really grubby way. They’re both so foul. Is this the ‘divine masculine energy’ you crave Anna? Because this is usually what it can quickly turn to when they are wronged.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’d say she wanted him to be a silent partner and let her be the face of TAW. Clearly he thinks it’s not going so well and is going against her wishes, in a really grubby way. They’re both so foul. Is this the ‘divine masculine energy’ you crave Anna? Because this is usually what it can quickly turn to when they are wronged.
I’ve noticed scammie has said “investors” a few times, maybe that was a dig @ Trent, pushing him to be just that, An investor/silent partner.

Reactions: 4
Old mate showing his toxic masculinity there. What a disgusting human he is. They were well matched. This is going to get ugly. It’s beeeeeaaaaaaauuuuutiful day to have a beeeeeeeeeaaauuuuutiful day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
!!!!! Surely I’m not the only one reading between the lines here?
Holllyyyyyyyy shitttttt. I’m here for this. 🍿

Scammers double life and scams are about to be revealed!

I do not for a second feel sorry for her, or think badly of Trent for this. She’s been getting away with her manipulation tactics and lies for years now. This is justice and the world will be a better place with her ass humbled.

Reactions: 15
Can’t say I agree with how he’s come out and what he’s said (love the gossip, but it’s a bit of a dick move on his behalf) but obvs it’s been in the making for a while now this ‘explosion of emotions’ - wonder if her self love school is to get some quick $$ to buy him out. He’s obvs invested time, energy, money into this and is sick of being overlooked - wonder how she sold it to him that he needs to remain so quiet all this time whilst she sprouts her all female NFT (which she admitted got saved at the 11th hour by a man lol)

Anyone in the discord? And chatter in there about Trent’s revelations

Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of Annie, but Trent is VILE.

He is a thick, slut shaming misogynist. And she chased him backwards and forwards across Australia.

🤮🤮🤮
If this is the mAsCuLiNe energy she’s been rabbiting on about, I’ll remain in my fEmInInE only, thanks. He’s really revealed what a gross misogynist he truly is, but I guess that’s what happens when you spend your time fighting against non-existent “feminazis” and acting as a crumb maiden. You attract men like this.

Reactions: 14
AR has not posted a thing since the 30th of December in her poor scammed discord CoMmUniTY. They will probably love that the cofounder is giving away 40 Pokémon cards …

• Haha
  • Wow
This is some crazy tit going down ... no wonder she's "relaunching" her stupid Self Love School, she's clearly concerned that her NFT scam is about to go down the toilet. Both she and Trent are clearly revolting people and they deserve each other. However, I agree that he shouldn't have posted that super personal stuff about Anna and Morgan - that is completely out of line. There are ways to attach people without stooping to that level. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box though.

I knew this day would come. It had to. For someone like her, it was always going to be exposed how crappy she is. However, exposing someone’s personal sexual and reproductive health is not ok. No wonder they were together at one point. Zero morals between the two of them.

Reactions: 15
I knew this day would come. It had to. For someone like her, it was always going to be exposed how crappy she is. However, exposing someone’s personal sexual and reproductive health is not ok. No wonder they were together at one point. Zero morals between the two of them.
I wonder if Anna has even seen it?

Reactions: 2
The cheating claim sheds some light on why her relationship with Morgan appeared to disintegrate overnight; and might explain why he left so quickly and refused to have any contact with her (she’s dais this in the past - that he left immediately and wouldn’t communicate with her - not supposition on my part).

I wonder if Anna has even seen it?
If we’ve seen it, she’s seen it!!

Reactions: 9
Holy tit this is fantastic. Medical history aside I am here for anything he’s about to expose in regards to TAW. Mention it ALL, Trent.

Reactions: 9