Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably just that he's planning to get more involved to try to sell more of the collection ie not keeping quiet anymore about his involvement. Although obviously I would LOVE it if it was something spicy!

Reactions: 6
It's probably just that he's planning to get more involved to try to sell more of the collection ie not keeping quiet anymore about his involvement. Although obviously I would LOVE it if it was something spicy!
Yeah given his previous post was the promotion of TAW, I, too, suspect it’s more him announcing his push of TAW as opposed to anything spicy. But let’s see. These two with their tumultuous and toxic history, you never know.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what this one is about. Very interesting.
The timing of Trent becoming a director (18th July,2022) is interesting …

Remember that she’s done her cross country drive to WA to be with him (in March?) and then by May she was crying on a friends couch, he was advertising the unit for rent on his IG and asking for a room to rent in GC. She knew about tattle around then as she posted a rant about affirms telling her about it and the two of them reading the threads. By late june, she was heading back to the GC.

She launched the discord on 11th July and all her talk was about her as the founder and her all female team. Around 15th July, tattle talk was about reporting her to ASIC as she was giving financial advice without a license. Then Trent is director on 18th July - weird. He doesn’t have any financial advisor qualifications - the only qualification that he
Appears to have is an electricians apprenticeship (see here for his linked in profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/trent-woolley-969512b5?originalSubdomain=au) so I’m not sure what benefit having him as director would be??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The timing of Trent becoming a director (18th July,2022) is interesting …

Remember that she’s done her cross country drive to WA to be with him (in March?) and then by May she was crying on a friends couch, he was advertising the unit for rent on his IG and asking for a room to rent in GC. She knew about tattle around then as she posted a rant about affirms telling her about it and the two of them reading the threads. By late june, she was heading back to the GC.

She launched the discord on 11th July and all her talk was about her as the founder and her all female team. Around 15th July, tattle talk was about reporting her to ASIC as she was giving financial advice without a license. Then Trent is director on 18th July - weird. He doesn’t have any financial advisor qualifications - the only qualification that he
Appears to have is an electricians apprenticeship (see here for his linked in profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/trent-woolley-969512b5?originalSubdomain=au) so I’m not sure what benefit having him as director would be??
If he's invested money in her scam and he's smart, he may have asked to be a director of the company. I wonder if he's a shareholder as well (which is what I would be asking to be if I was investing money - would definitely want equity. Of course, that assumes that the company will turn a profit at some point that could be distributed to shareholders as a dividend - and I think we all know that isn't going to happen with the Dodgy Couple at the helm...).

Omgg 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I’m howling. Katlyn, as a friend, you cannot put up a banging photo of you when your “bestie” looks like scammie does in this pic 😂😭 I wonder if this is a shadey post to get back at having to listen to scammy yak on
I also just want to add - scammie didn’t comment or like this post from her BeSTiE katlyn 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that Stripper Kens post/story today was the start of “shots fired”. I can’t see any reason for him to post a screenshot of the ASIC document that shows he’s a director unless *someone* ( Hi Scammie) was trying to imply that he was not involved. Let’s hope it’s a very public airing of dirty laundry 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. I think we can guess who the ‘people’ might be.

She has REPLIEd!!!!! Harry and Meghan move aside

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow. And what’s with the scripture quoting? I saw Anna alluding to god the other day and thought she’d hitched a ride to PK’s scooter again. Is God the new (old) grift?

Bring it stripper K!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he has invested $$$ and now it’s bombing
They have only sold 30% and over 55% of owners have multiple, doesn't seem like it's having the impact she thought it would, considering they have been launched for almost 6 months.

Reactions: 10
Dildo ken giving me massive ick but here for the 🫖 obviously.
I am team stripper ken 😂 the tea is HOT. He’s basically said Anna cheated on Morgan and has had abortions?… possibly due to cheating with Morgan??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of Annie, but Trent is VILE.

He is a thick, slut shaming misogynist. And she chased him backwards and forwards across Australia.

🤮🤮🤮
Trent has essentially doxxed Anna. As much as I have loved being petty about what Trent’s said, It’s clear who he is referring to. Some of those things Trent has said are very private and personal. Even though Anna is an awful person I truely do feel bad for her regarding some of the information shared. I feel Anna could take some kind of legal action? Maybe a misconduct order or even have him removed from TAW? For someone like Trent who is usually quiet on social media, I’m quite shocked at this sudden lashing he has aired so publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Team Trent all the way!!!
First post poked at the fact he was being criticised.
Now he’s all ‘duck that’
Clearly he has been silenced by madam yellowglen throughout the whole awakened wooooman awakening.
Push the masculinity Trent.. right through the mouldy bullshit Anna has failed to do to represent you.

Let’s not forget who scamma spent the last couple of tagged time with.. high school make up sesh and stay up party with one NFT founder… morning gym sesh/tag with another……
Nekkkkk Minniiiiit Ken is on the defensive because scum is trying to parade on being the founder 🫠

Last edited: