Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is so sad is how defensive and apologetic those women are about just wanting information about what is going on…they are so fearful about being labelled as causing trouble and being deleted. They have invested money and have an absolute right to ask the questions and receive truthful responses. They need to contact ASIC or their states Consumer Protection department. They might not be able to do anything but it puts her on their radar. Hope Anna has a wonderful time while she sunning herself in Bora Bora
I'm so tempted to jump into the TAW discord and DM some of the members who have been expressing concerns to validate them and suggest they contact ASIC (and why they should do so).

Reactions: 6
Lol VRO, exactly what violence is occurring here by a named director of a company who is located at the other end of Australia? Anna you are a LIAR!!!

Also a little more on the VRO thing… these threats that Trent are making are in regards to the business, so it’s a civil matter and governed by corporations law. If Anna want an urgent stop to this she needs to apply for an injunction, that process must involve lawyers and any application like that would literally cost in the hundreds of thousands. Sif Anna would spend any of her grift money on that process…
We don't know what (if any) threats Trent may or may not be making, but it's important to note that VROs can be issued for a number of types of violence/abuse - they aren't limited to instances of physical violence and you don't need to be in a domestic relationship with the person. Although Trent is talking publicly about his business relationship with Anna (which IS governed by the Corporations Act), if those actions or other actions of his behind the scenes constitute threats or abuse within the scope of the relevant WA legislation then it is possible that Anna could have sought a VRO against him on that basis.

Having said all that, I strongly suspect that Anna hasn't sought a VRO against him and is just saying that there's a VRO place in order to pressure/threaten him and to make herself look "better" in front of her TAW suckers.

Reactions: 13
What is so sad is how defensive and apologetic those women are about just wanting information about what is going on…they are so fearful about being labelled as causing trouble and being deleted. They have invested money and have an absolute right to ask the questions and receive truthful responses. They need to contact ASIC or their states Consumer Protection department. They might not be able to do anything but it puts her on their radar. Hope Anna has a wonderful time while she sunning herself in Bora Bora
I was thinking the same, and how Kandy just instantly comes out and shuts them down. Some of them are the die hard supporters and have invested a ton into TAW, they deserve an explanation.

Anna has said before that there are TAW in each of the founders separate accounts so I’m assuming Trent does have some to give away as he wishes

Reactions: 7
So initially the jpegs were valued at something like 500AUD (equivalent in ETH) and he is about to give away 40, so roughly a potential $20,000 is about to fly out of his wallet. Trent's just realised the jpegs are worth $0 and it's not even worth trying to sell them 🤣 Soon the rest of the unfortunate buyers will realise the lack of worth too...

Can't wait to see how Annie spins this. Karma

2023 bringing the goods!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine if all of this is because Trent was dumb enough to put real money in, but agreed to be paid in clipart? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We don't know what (if any) threats Trent may or may not be making, but it's important to note that VROs can be issued for a number of types of violence/abuse - they aren't limited to instances of physical violence and you don't need to be in a domestic relationship with the person. Although Trent is talking publicly about his business relationship with Anna (which IS governed by the Corporations Act), if those actions or other actions of his behind the scenes constitute threats or abuse within the scope of the relevant WA legislation then it is possible that Anna could have sought a VRO against him on that basis.

Having said all that, I strongly suspect that Anna hasn't sought a VRO against him and is just saying that there's a VRO place in order to pressure/threaten him and to make herself look "better" in front of her TAW suckers.
Absolutely agree - if he has threatened her personal safety then sure, take one out. I do kinda doubt it though. He might have been a jerk but that’s not illegal!

Also, a VRO is always issued on an interim basis first, you can pretty much get one taken out on anyone - it’s a ‘let the heat die down’ approach.

Then a few weeks later a court date is set, where you either withdraw the VRO before the court date because it’s no longer required or you have to go and present evidence as to why the VRO is necessary … and if you don’t have the actual presentable and verifiable evidence of bona fide threats to personal safety, you may find yourself slapped with a big fine for wasting the court’s time with a vexatious or malicious claim. He also gets the right to respond in court too - so if you can prove the evidence is false or fabricated her claim will be invalid.

Reactions: 9
I don't know anything about companies, but if she's claiming one of the Directors is mentally unwell (I'm not saying he is, just that she's spinning that story), should a Director being incapacitated have to be formally announced or managed?

He's a jerk, but I'm glad this is all falling apart for Scammie. I wouldn't be surprised if she just deletes the Discord channel and ghosts everyone.

Reactions: 6
Given the sloooow rate at which the jpegs have selling anyone who was even thinking about buying one now stands a chance of getting one for free. Makes the others pretty much worthless. Agree we don’t know what Trent have said the her in private but the court does not appreciate people wasting its time

Reactions: 8
Anyone in TAW discord can you please summarise the video she's about to put up there?

Reactions: 3
Holy crap this is wild!
i love how Kandy immediately says there’s no situation, but as soon as she gets some pushback from the investors, she admits Anna HAS been told of aforementioned situation. The lack of transparency is mind-blowing and smacks of old school MLM tactics. Deny, deny, deflect, play the victim. Classic.

i agree that we don’t know what exactly might’ve gone down behind closed doors, and neither of them are the poster child for integrity, but I would also guess that the fact he revealed her sexual history might’ve had something to do with it?

Holy crap this is wild!
i love how Kandy immediately says there’s no situation, but as soon as she gets some pushback from the investors, she admits Anna HAS been told of aforementioned situation. The lack of transparency is mind-blowing and smacks of old school MLM tactics. Deny, deny, deflect, play the victim. Classic.

i agree that we don’t know what exactly might’ve gone down behind closed doors, and neither of them are the poster child for integrity, but I would also guess that the fact he revealed her sexual history might’ve had something to do with it?
Edit* I think the VRO she allegedly took out is in response to the info he revealed about her sexual history

Reactions: 8
Holy crap this is wild!

Edit* I think the VRO she allegedly took out is in response to the info he revealed about her sexual history
Sometimes I think kandy is Anna 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a big of chatter going on in the discord, be great if someone can post screenshots for the rest of tattle. A loyal supporter is questioning a lot of items. Anna’s die hard minions, Neri and jenai are sticking up for her. I’m not surprised as Neri and Janai seem to be lost souls that probably wouldn’t be able to function if they thought Anna was indeed a bad person. They cannot critically think

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s a BEAUTIFUL day to have a beautiful day! I’m enjoying Scammie Annie getting exposed by her ex lover boy. What went down tho?? Trent tell us 😘 x we think u r hot

He’s got co-founder of TAW 🦋 in his bio still I’m dying
The best part is that he removed it for a while and just added it back in before going on his expose lmao

Also we all remember how they re-followed then unfollowed each other like a week or so ago, right? I just need to know what went on in the background the last couple of weeks that this is now all happening 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7