Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m struggling to understand how she has been going to these heels classes for years and is still so tragically bad at it. She moves so stiffly like sheā€™s afraid her shoes are going to slip on the floor. There truly is not a graceful or sensual bone in her weird little oversexed body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found it!! Most VALABLE player :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

As always, receipts!!!
---
And remember when she was going to become ā€œAnna Rose Loveā€
View attachment 3009203
---

---
View attachment 3009208

View attachment 3009207
I wonder if that ā€˜interviewā€™ was in one of those pay-to-play tit trade rags. We constantly field terrible sales people trying to feature execs - only experience means we know they also require a fairly hefty advertorial fee to get that starting role.

Unless she made the whole thing up which is bordering on sociopathic.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
11 taws are now up for sale. Is that the most thats been up at anyone time? I don't think Scammie cares. Lets her keep more of the profits once available.
Another money grab announced too with Katybear. $40 night for dancing and taw, ducked if i know what that means. Supportive environment, community, like the discord and 'boardroom' meetings!
Screenshot_20240623_195544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_200621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_200628_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_195740_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_195602_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
IMG_7895.jpeg

Is it 2hrs or 1.5hrs?
Is it meant to be Tempt?
Pretty sure all the TAW JPG crew who are GC based who are into dancthing already attend the classes anyway..
Whereā€™s the yacht you promised Scammie!?!

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t believe they have to pay to attend šŸ˜‚ Scammie has made bank from then and provided them with ZILCH and she has the cheek to ask for more money šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So as the smoke and mirrors continue with the huge thenominal announcement of The. First. Ever. Event. Sponsored dance class by NFT holders I would just like to drop a couple of snippets of transcript from the podcast about the vision of the NFT Hub from Feb last year, 6 months after launch. While the community still waits for the *roadmap* itā€™s important to keep the finger on the pulse and close proximity of power to keep reminding her that we arenā€™t scared to call her out on her bullshit, lies and scams.
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7898.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So as the smoke and mirrors continue with the huge thenominal announcement of The. First. Ever. Event. Sponsored dance class by NFT holders I would just like to drop a couple of snippets of transcript from the podcast about the vision of the NFT Hub from Feb last year, 6 months after launch. While the community still waits for the *roadmap* itā€™s important to keep the finger on the pulse and close proximity of power to keep reminding her that we arenā€™t scared to call her out on her bullshit, lies and scams.
View attachment 3012151View attachment 3012164View attachment 3012169
Oprah? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oprah? LMAO
Lololol the way she manifests this utter tripe with such confidence. Sheā€™s bleeping ā€˜killing it in businessā€™. I cannot šŸ« šŸ« 

So yeah this is the hook, the scam. Whatā€™s she going to use now I wonder? The FInAncIaL RePOrts of TAW? Showing all the profits to be pulled šŸ« 

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Scammas level of self delusion needs to be studied. Cos she is the queen of doing fk all but claiming to have done something phenomenal and I just canā€™t wrap my head around how she thinks sheā€™s so groundbreaking? And her friends all seem like they agree with her? Itā€™s so weirdly cult like.

Reactions: 14
Lololol the way she manifests this utter tripe with such confidence. Sheā€™s bleeping ā€˜killing it in businessā€™. I cannot šŸ« šŸ« 

So yeah this is the hook, the scam. Whatā€™s she going to use now I wonder? The FInAncIaL RePOrts of TAW? Showing all the profits to be pulled šŸ« 
ā€œI can get Tony Robbins in there. I can get Oprah in there.ā€
See grandiose narcissism in dictionary. Specifically agentic grandiose narcissism. This woman is so mentally unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just in case any of the awakened women are still on the fence about this and reading here, here are some more promises and grand claims that have never eventuated:

- TAW holders always get a ā€œhealthyā€ discount on the activewear (but they did get templates from Kendal to help THEM on-sell it to others??)
- the active wear ā€œwill sell out!ā€
- Co-working space in the warehouse
- Twitter space hosted by Scamma and Katybear
- TAW and Gymbros event

Do the Live Lounges still happen or is this the same thing as the boredroom meetings now?

Itā€™s all there in black and white.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11