Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks 🤢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t plan, obviously, shoots from the hip and get her poor Awkies excited with her passion and ViSIon then delivers on about 10% of it. But hang in there, think big picture.

Also, doesn’t she have a Hub plan to deliver? Why is she doing all this tit now? Just do your gym class like a normal person and then get to work!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just can’t plan, obviously, shoots from the hip and get her poor Awkies excited with her passion and ViSIon then delivers on about 10% of it. But hang in there, think big picture.

Also, doesn’t she have a Hub plan to deliver? Why is she doing all this tit now? Just do your gym class like a normal person and then get to work!
Literally!!! Get to work 👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Apart from the gym every day what else does she do. She has that podcast thing with turkey teeth but that's only a few weeks old and takes up a couple of hours every week. This bullshit where she works behind the scenes is all smoke and mirrors. The twats need to wake up to this fraud and start getting louder about what she's not doing. When she's in Europe there is no way she will be stopping to do these meetings and chats etc. She will flick them a message every few days.

Reactions: 5
But the plebs will just keep lapping up the crumbs she throws them.
Even from Europe on their coin.
I wonder how much turkey teeth contributes with his FIFO salary.

Reactions: 3
Shes actually labelled it as a TAW event which should be free for all nft holders. Yes and both but not both when its her not delivering.
Screenshot_20240624_170359_Discord.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I can get Tony Robbins in there. I can get Oprah in there.”
See grandiose narcissism in dictionary. Specifically agentic grandiose narcissism. This woman is so mentally unwell.
I mean - to be fair. She hasn’t got Oprah or Tony Robbins in the hub (or anyone else), but she HAS got her FIFO tradie boyfriend on the podcast so - SAME SAME. You guys are so picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean - to be fair. She hasn’t got Oprah or Tony Robbins in the hub (or anyone else), but she HAS got her FIFO tradie boyfriend on the podcast so - SAME SAME. You guys are so picky.
The fact that she boasts that her *course* utility is worth thousands on its own - when it absolutely isn’t!!! And fully believes and expects someone like Tony Robbins to be lining up for FREE to provide her community hub with coaching is absolutely hilarious!

I wonder how the alcohol withdrawals are treating her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is a utility anyway annoys the tit out of me. That and ‘capsule’, ‘collective’, it’s a whole dictionary of Wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a huge swiftie, I’ve been to many concerts including the eras tour…but when TayTay brought Travis on stage at her recent concert, it just gave me Anna and SK ick…the insertion of boyfriends into all facets of life.

Sorry swifties!! I’ll be banished now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a huge swiftie, I’ve been to many concerts including the eras tour…but when TayTay brought Travis on stage at her recent concert, it just gave me Anna and SK ick…the insertion of boyfriends into all facets of life.

Yeah, I don't bring my husband to work. That would be weird.

Reactions: 7

I completely agree, it’s just weird. (But then I think TS has an unhealthy preoccupation with having a man in her life anyway, though that’s totally beside the point) I once went to an interview for a leadership position years ago with a female owner of her own firm. It was over lunch at a lovely restaurant and I show up to find she has invited her husband to sit in on the lunch, despite him not being involved in the business at all. She said she did it because she gets his input on all important decisions. He wasn’t even in the same industry so had no professional insight whatsoever. It gave me the ick from the get go. I discuss things with my husband as well because I value his perspective but I do that during private discussions at home, I don’t invite him into my business like I need my daddy to guide me or as a show pony to show off that I’ve got a partner. I thought to myself, lady, you’ve built this business, your name is on the door, why are you playing the femme fatale now? It’s diminishing and in Anna’s case just sadly needy. I gather in Taylor’s case she did it primarily because she’s shrewd with PR and knew the fans and press would eat it up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I completely agree, it’s just weird. (But then I think TS has an unhealthy preoccupation with having a man in her life anyway, though that’s totally beside the point) I once went to an interview for a leadership position years ago with a female owner of her own firm. It was over lunch at a lovely restaurant and I show up to find she has invited her husband to sit in on the lunch, despite him not being involved in the business at all. She said she did it because she gets his input on all important decisions. He wasn’t even in the same industry so had no professional insight whatsoever. It gave me the ick from the get go. I discuss things with my husband as well because I value his perspective but I do that during private discussions at home, I don’t invite him into my business like I need my daddy to guide me or as a show pony to show off that I’ve got a partner. I thought to myself, lady, you’ve built this business, your name is on the door, why are you playing the femme fatale now? It’s diminishing and in Anna’s case just sadly needy. I gather in Taylor’s case she did it primarily because she’s shrewd with PR and knew the fans and press would eat it up.
Every single thing she does is just for PR. Even down to not having enough concerts so as to drum up hysteria.

Reactions: 6
No, 10.30am on a Tuesday is not time for a soak in the bath after exercising all morning and half the day yesterday. Time to get to work you pruney fraudster.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More Temu Tupac Dumbdumb Mouthbreather honey for her nervous system, everyone - what a relief! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6