Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks šŸ¤¢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bedroom is reserved for passionate love making 2-4 times a day. No TVs or business is done in the ā€œlove palace of yonis and stinky peepeeā€

Also not kidding. This is a typical Anna thing. She doesnā€™t mix business with pleasure. She honestly thinks bringing her business energy (masculine) into where her yoni energy is (feminine) will get all the energies mixed up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well she doesnā€™t have long to go before some of her promises to her awkward women are due.
Was due yesterday, gave herself a deadline of 7 days, whilst knowing her sister was missing and the trauma it was creating (without the public knowing), and stating that it was already a work in progress but still hasn't delivered. It was either in the works or it wasn't. Noone would be game enough to ask, because it would be so inconsiderate to ask her during this tough time (obvs sarcasm). Can record podcasts though. Yes and both to promising and not delivering

Reactions: 13
Short King is home so she has lost her silly little head and is just a gigglefest mess in her feminine cuntainer.
Guysā€¦.She didnā€™t specify if it was 7 business days, 7 Anna working days or 7 consecutive days āœØ
Yes and both

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna is acting like these events happened directly to HER.

1. She didnā€™t even go over to Perth to help or be there for her family while her sister was missing.
Anna claims to have ā€œ7 figureā€ months and she can work from anywhere but cant even get on a plane? She only started to share about it when she realised she could use it as an excuse to not be held accountable for the insane promises she makes for admiration and money.

2. She didnā€™t even go to Ashā€™s funeral, so either they didnā€™t want her there (very likely, but how close can you be to her if her family donā€™t even want you there), or she had no intention of going. Either one is not great.

Anna, you can be sad and devastated FOR those close to you if something traumatic happens to them, but itā€™s NOT ABOUT YOU!!
It happened TO THEM!
How about cut it out with the woe is me captions and actually do something to help or shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she frame Anna something for her birthday and she spelt the text wrong too? šŸ¤£
or was that when she took Anna out for lunch for a ā€œXmas partyā€ and gave her some employee/employer of the year certificate - or similar tit - and there were grammatical and /or spelling errors throughout?!
---
Hahaha - Iā€™m just scrolling through my photos trying to find aforementioned certificate - and came across this photo that Iā€™ve titled ā€œNumber 422 on the list of things that never happenedā€ Dec 2022

1719014460541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasnā€™t she also supposed to be featured in some international magazine out of L.A. for her business genius?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found it!! Most VALABLE player :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

As always, receipts!!!
---
And remember when she was going to become ā€œAnna Rose Loveā€
View attachment 3009203
---

---
View attachment 3009208

View attachment 3009207
Holy tit I cannot stop laughing. bleeping hell. Beaming at the camera holding it with pride like it doesnā€™t prove that she and her friends are severely lacking in basic smarts.

Also, who gave her that certificate? She gave it to herself? Or Katyln did?

I look at the BrANd ArchITecTUre and am more forgiving there of any missteps as I think this was pre SK and he is Global VP of the Wall Blue Tacking Department.

• Haha
Reactions: 10