Anna Rose #14 TAW NFTs are on the rocks, Anna and Ryan talk morning sex and smelly cocks 🤢

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know for sure her sister was actually missing, or is this something diabolical that munty cooked up as a get out of jail card?

Do we know for sure her sister was actually missing, or is this something diabolical that munty cooked up as a get out of jail card?
It was in the papers and the police had put it out there if anyone sees her etc.

Reactions: 8
Gosh, hasn't Scammy played all this perfectly. Off the radar with the perfect excuse. PLeAsE ReSpEcT my PrIvAcY at this time...don't ask me about any updated road maps, hub inclusions or anything work related. Please don't ask me to be accountable to anyone right now, as I laid this all out perfectly.
As mentioned previously...I kept my sister's disapearance quiet, until I could use it as the ultimate excuse to have noone hassle me about any promises I needed to keep.

It's just all to perfectly aligned for her, right?
So what was the timeframe that she committed to having all of those updates posted by? Seven days?
Assuming you want to give her some leeway for her missing sister (whose absence didn’t slow her down for the 2 weeks prior, but assuming anyone wants to give her the benefit of the doubt) then only tack 2 days on to that projection because that’s how long it was between the Friday night board meeting when she made that commitment and when Beth was ultimately found. So okay, 9 days total. We shall see if she bothers to keep her word or continues to duck these these idiots off. Conveniently though she’s already setting up her excuse not to meet that deadline. Her trauma is “far from over”. Grifting bleep.

IMG_0521.jpeg

Reactions: 6
So, for 2 weeks she stayed on the GC, carrying on with her uncoordinated dancing, podcasts, taping ads and trying on crappy alibaba wear like everything was right in the world and then the tit hits the fan last week with the NFTs. By now B has been missing over a week. And here we are 17 days after the fact and she's finally with family and fobbing off the Twats. She set this up perfectly, she is a mistress at scamming people. The same happened after the Bondi murders. Shes criminally minded old munty.

Reactions: 15
So what was the timeframe that she committed to having all of those updates posted by? Seven days?
Assuming you want to give her some leeway for her missing sister (whose absence didn’t slow her down for the 2 weeks prior, but assuming anyone wants to give her the benefit of the doubt) then only tack 2 days on to that projection because that’s how long it was between the Friday night board meeting when she made that commitment and when Beth was ultimately found. So okay, 9 days total. We shall see if she bothers to keep her word or continues to duck these these idiots off. Conveniently though she’s already setting up her excuse not to meet that deadline. Her trauma is “far from over”. Grifting bleep.

View attachment 3002783
Her (dogshit) was of SPELLING shits me to tears.

Just do it *properly* YOU (Idiot)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We always get the choice to hold both?

That's not what you were saying to NFT holders the other night babe?

Reactions: 13
We always get the choice to hold both?

That's not what you were saying to NFT holders the other night babe?
I reckon she used ChatGPT to write that “Hate has 4 letters, so does love” blather. She’s not smart enough to do that on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have the choice to hold *both*

Hate has 4 letters, so does love
NFT holders have a jpeg, and a crappy single Hub course
SLS school students get a pink heart, and sex advice and accompanying imagery from SK and Anna
Inner Circle saddos get the Proximity of Power and all the tit the poor jpeggers were meant to get.

Yea and both!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is the mystery man in bed beside her with the hospital bracelet on his right wrist and a IV bandage on his left hand? That is not Ryan is it? The complexion is too light and no visible tattoos.

IMG_0534.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Surely it’s not Ryan, why would she put that sticker over his face? If she’s in Perth, maybe it’s Trent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_7837.jpeg
Working hard on Canva…maybe on a business that did stop *dominating nft* when it stopped generating income. Look out queens your roadmap of bullshit is en route.
Def Perth the security screen on the window is a giveaway.
No shaved arms so def not SK.
Hopefully best aunty to ever aunty, Aunty Nah Nah can just show up for her family/ niece without exploiting them.
Yes and Both except the NFT utility that’s Nah Nah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just Ryan, he’s probably asleep with a stinky cock, so she’s covered his face to protect his privacy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s just Ryan, he’s probably asleep with a stinky cock, so she’s covered his face to protect his privacy
but why NOW protect his privacy, after he has declared that he'd sacrifice personal hygiene to let witches know (and his children, his mother, sisters, brothers) that he's taken... that makes no sense to disguise his identity now? Out of curiosity, was his stinky dick story the way people on the GC propose marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 12