Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I would love to know where she is getting the money for this European trip. I'm guessing he might be adding a few dollars but the bulk would be paid for by her. Surely they are looking at around 20+ grand or more. I haven't been overseas for 6 yrs so I'm a little behind on the costs.

Reactions: 4

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Does Anna’s delusions of grandeur have any limits?? Because this whole cyber crime unit threat seems to be Anna’s self grandiosity rearing itself again.

The types of crimes that cyber units on a national and state level are busy addressing are :

IMG_5249.jpeg

Pindawg

VIP Member
And yet, here she is again 3 days later - with her “I don’t share my children on social media”

Do they (Katy and Anna) do so many drugs that they forget what they’ve posted? Or do they just think that people won’t notice? Or are they just truly, truly dumb??

(Apologies - can’t seem to upload photos atm - but Katy’s most recent pinned post, “a reintroduction” says, I shit you not, “ Mama to the two most amazing little girls, Harlee and Florence. You won't see me share them online, a very big and hard decision that I'm passionate about. My world revolves around them and they have been my biggest teachers in life to date.”
ok these whole four shotties have me snorting
esp Recent newlywed - you don't need both those words Katy honey
and all of the last photo with all of the pathetic dog whistley phrases these idiots use.

problematicinfluencers

Do we reckon the puffy face is a sign of pregnancy?

My Tarah Stead psychic capabilities tell me she’s 6 weeks pregnant. Hope the universe intervenes somehow but not before a few more weeks of weight gain/bloating! Scamma would not be a good parent.

snarkyshark

What’s happened to Ryan? Reckon he’s just at work? There has been much less submitting to her masculine king than usual

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I thought the same - re alcohol free - but her post said “after this weekend, we will be going alcohol free”.

• Haha

omgyoza

any updates from the latest zoom re: pRoFiTs? I don't see any of her diehards shilling the NFTs or bragging about their returns on investment 🤔 (also nothing from the TAW since 29 March).

Reactions: 3

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
86’s is a tattle profile that we think might be Trent or the Hubbard Husband - has popped into tattle threads a few times (about two years ago around the time that the TAW NFT was released, and again a few weeks ago). Made a few comments - several of which got deleted along with other tattlers responses. Suspect that he reported the comments that question their identity to get them removed from tattle.

Wonder if this is what the brilliant investigator/ cyber crime unit comment is about?

PS have taken a screenshot of this in case it gets reported and deleted, presumably by 86’s.
Thank you for the reminder!

Reactions: 3