Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
In crotch rot muntys real I just watched, she looks so bloated and shiny plus she has that blue onesie on again. That outfit would stink and can probably stand up on its own. Gosh she dresses shit. In her eyes she's a legend in her own lunch box.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
If they can't locate Beth or god forbid something doesn't go well, will munty still go overseas or cancel? Shes very self-centered and selfish, I can't see her giving up this holiday for her mum or niece anytime soon.
I was wondering that myself. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she jetted off while her sister was still missing. Does anyone know what the dates are for her Europe trip?

omgyoza

I know this isn’t a Katybear thread but girl needs to check herself filming her little girls rolling around on the floor in stilettos 👠 and posting online.
is there a Katlyn Judd thread because this is absolutely wildly fucking inappropriate - the caption, and her public content.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
This is all just amazing to read. But, she doesn’t give a shit. She’s not stressing. She has their cash. Once these meta ads drop she can fleece more people, probably cut off the discord and ignore the HaTeRs.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Have the crotch rot twats said anything yet or are they all in her fucking container holding space or each other. Crotch rot munty looks like she has the puffy alcohol face happening in that pic with her and turkey teeth. It's been nearly a month since Bondi and we are all terribly sad for the families, but you're taking it a bit far now munty. I'm here for the shit show that will eventually happen.