Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I certainly hope that someone has the presence of mind during the board meeting to bring up the point that Bex made about Anna not actively promoting sales of the NFTs which leaves all of their investment essentially valueless. That and the fact that not having any utility attached to NFTs negates their value as well. Oh man what I would pay to sit in on that meeting 😂
You can! Carrots85 posted the link in an earlier thread

• Wow
Reactions: 5

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Was this new Inner Circle free to the twats who bought the colouring in pictures or did they also have to pay. My question is will she be paying tax on this $34000 approx? I see that money as her European holiday account. Good ole crotch rot munty is a conniving creature. She opened the self-love school for the twats and dragged in thousands and went to Carnivale and Bali and now she's opened Inner Circle and going to Europe, a bit to coincidental.
I think that (based on her reel from the other day) the paid Inner Circle has only had 100 ish people join; whereas the Inner Circle broadcast channel on her IG is free to join and has, as of right now, 688 members.

I know this isn’t a Katybear thread but girl needs to check herself filming her little girls rolling around on the floor in stilettos 👠 and posting online.

• Wow
  • Angry

pettybetty1

VIP Member
The podcast studio isn’t even in the spare room, it’s in the corner of that shitty lounge and using that disgusting rug 😂 Her dealer clearly has the goods, she is fried beyond help. Thanks for my new profile pic 😘
I was hoping someone would use it! It’s amazing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

beccyie

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m highly triggered but the clutter in her living room 🙃

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Has she ever had a trainer? 😂
She’s trying to slip a disc. Maybe use a lifting belt next time, genius?! I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure her lumbar spine isn’t supposed to be arching upward during a deadlift. She looks like a cat bowed up getting ready to vomit.

Attachments

• Haha

snarkyshark

It’s going to be tough
Someone else mentioned this but I just don’t get why she didn’t cap the number of the clip art things to say 2,000. Create some urgency around it and she could say that they sold out. The fact that she has sold as many as she has is actually remarkable, I can’t believe she managed to scam so many people.

I reckon it’s as simple as ensuing her and Trent had $1m (with extra just in case) each - assuming they were planning to split the proceeds

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Phenomenal pod cast studio = 2 chairs and a bed sheet on the wall….View attachment 2934164
Don't forget the details that really make the space sing - LED light strips at the floor and a very official looking microphone on a stand! (Not to mention the powerful ‘I am loved’ sticker on the back of her phone.)

Granted, still a bit sparse but just wait until her olive tree and neon sign arrive, it’ll be fire!

Attachments

• Haha

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
It would be super interesting to know, of those women that have managed to extricate themselves from Scammies orbit, what is was that led them to view her differently?

Why they were drawn to her in the first place? When they started to view her through a different lens; and once that happened, how long it took for them to remove themselves from her rubbish. And how they view her now?
She’s done a really good job on them given none of her former acolytes seem to have turned up here with any tea…

Morgans ex wife

I’ve taken screen shots of the messages during the zoom - there were only 33 people max on the call … her basic line is that she’s been working her ass of on TAW co and hasn’t had time to focus on the hub. When someone said that the issue was that she’d announced her new business - the inner circle - that’s when the issues in the discord arose - because she clearly did have time to focus on something other than TAW co but was choosing not to focus on the hub, she completely skimmed over it and went down the attack line of “I never promised nft holders access to any of my other businesses

Her other line was that she always said that the hub wasn’t going to be her, but other experts whereas the inner circles about paying her for her time …. Which - BRAIN EXPLOSION - the TAW hub isn’t about her or her time but about other coaches; so presumably would t be demanding of her time, but she didn’t have the time to get the hub updated but she did have time to give her time to inner circle ??!!! Make it make sense.

Oh - and then Jess her manufacturing queen came in to berate anyone who dissented by telling them that “you don’t know how hard Anna works and what she does no other human could do”
Thank you Kritty Kat.

• Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Apparently leaving her job as a General Manager in “corporate” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Making millions of dollars for others!

(At one stage she managed a branch of a kids gym - my first gym - not sure if that is the jobs she’s just left, but pretty sure she’s changed jobs at least twice since she met Anna)