Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I’m not sure that it’s even that many - the inner circle link on her IG is to her free broadcast channel (which now has 93 members). Based on her IG shares she’s only had about 10 people sign up.
Also, I’m not super tech savvy, I can’t even work out how to join up? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What’s happened to Ryan? Reckon he’s just at work? There has been much less submitting to her masculine king than usual
That’s what I was wondering. Whether he’s back at work or if there is another reason he hasn’t been seen or posting since it was noticed that Anna is no longer following two of his sisters-in-law.

• Wow

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Crotch rot munty cried over stickers that are now all over her house (wow). I wonder if she has put one on turkey teeths' shlang alang lang.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I’m still not convinced that Scammie actually wants kids, and based on SK already having been through it, and him putting up memes like this one, I’m not sure that he’s 100% on board either

1716186544166.png

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Did her self love saddos GRaDuATe? I feel like that kind of fizzled after the heady heights of Ryan placing the hearts carefully on the wall.
They probably got an alibaba black cap, some twat sox and stickers for their mirrors. The Twatets graduating class of '24.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
E-commerce equation costs $1900 a month that gets you ten calls a week. Allegedly, they are the largest meta media buyers in Australia.

• Wow

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Why is she flying to Ryan on site again? Surely can’t be to get pregnant since they have their big holiday coming up. So weird honestly

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
It’s like she has to win some contest of having the most stuff on the go, which is more important than running any of them well?
This constant need to point out FACTs and DAtA about how’s she’s the best at everything is amusing but also so sad.

Attachments

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Lukeyboii is too old for that handle and spelling.

Should be ‘lukeysenior’
---
And how long before there’s a word salad from Scammy about how she’s the most amazing bestest friend/bridesmaid ever.
It also looked like Scammie did a reading/was the stand in celebrant?

• Haha
  • Wow