Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember the missed discord call date from scammie when she was in Bali?
From my rundown of zoom fuckups:

- March 2024 TAW call. Scheduled 15 March but Scamma postpones to 30 March so she can attend her thenominal business training day in Melb. Advertises as “2.30pm QLD time” but is a no show, leaving awkward women confused and abandoned yet again. Turns out she fucked up the time zones AGAIN and dials in at 10.30am QLD time. Instead of hanging around and dialling in a couple of hours later she heads to a beach club with short king instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
From my rundown of zoom fuckups:

- March 2024 TAW call. Scheduled 15 March but Scamma postpones to 30 March so she can attend her thenominal business training day in Melb. Advertises as “2.30pm QLD time” but is a no show, leaving awkward women confused and abandoned yet again. Turns out she fucked up the time zones AGAIN and dials in at 10.30am QLD time. Instead of hanging around and dialling in a couple of hours later she heads to a beach club with short king instead.
Crotch rot is as useless as tits on a bull.

Reactions: 1
any updates from the latest zoom re: pRoFiTs? I don't see any of her diehards shilling the NFTs or bragging about their returns on investment 🤔 (also nothing from the TAW since 29 March).

Reactions: 3
Here we have much profesh crotch rot Scammy. You too can accessorise your thrush suit with a valley girl synthetic jacket and look much biznuss lady.

And of course the bank sent you a written apology. Because only the most extreme ever happens to you Scammy. Most extreme ever.
---
Also, is she admitting to tax fraud here?
Gloat too much Scammy and it will all come back to bite you.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wtf is this? Is she turning tricks now?
She looks like a hooker! Lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Banks Director of Customer service, fmd is she for real. They wouldn't even know crotch rot munty even exists. She wishes she was a pole dancer and the bullshit about 'their teeth might be white but their gums are rotten', she needs to look at turkey teeth then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I came here with alllllll (lol) the screenshots and you lot had beat me to it 🫠.

That bodysuit under the blazer dear god. And the POweR SuNNiEs lamenting how banks won’t let her take out lump sums of cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of her complaints about banks was that if you want to withdraw large amounts of money they insist on doing fraud checks.

I mean, I’m fairly happy that my bank doesn’t let my money go to just anyone and they make sure it’s a legit withdrawal, but you do you Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who ever needs 100k cash ? Yes crypto you can send funds to any wallet but it’s still in a account and not in your hand Scammie. What ever point you were trying to make , please try again idiot.

I look forward to seeing you build this property portfolio when you couldn’t even buy realestate in Perth when you lived there and that real estate market was extremely affordable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who ever needs 100k cash ? Yes crypto you can send funds to any wallet but it’s still in a account and not in your hand Scammie. What ever point you were trying to make , please try again idiot.

I look forward to seeing you build this property portfolio when you couldn’t even buy realestate in Perth when you lived there and that real estate market was extremely affordable.
ALSO - one of the reasons that the value of crypto is on a rise is because the US FDA* is looking at regulating it - which will result in it being more mainstream and regulated …. Like …. The banking industry is …

* oops edited to mean the federal reserve not the food and drug administration 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she rather pays someone else's house off rather than her own 🤔

Cash Crypto is king (apparently 🙄)

No tit, she acts like she hasn’t been paying for housing this whole time. Only difference is she’s paying someone else’s house note. I think the key here is the point @pettybetty1 made about her needing to show a consistent income high enough to qualify for a mortgage. Probably also the reason why she purchased the 10 yr old car from a friend, she may have had issues getting financing for a late model car.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.