Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit, she acts like she hasn’t been paying for housing this whole time. Only difference is she’s paying someone else’s house note. I think the key here is the point @pettybetty1 made about her needing to show a consistent income high enough to qualify for a mortgage. Probably also the reason why she purchased the 10 yr old car from a friend, she may have had issues getting financing for a late model car.
(Congratulations on NOT using brackets) for once and yelling RANDOMLY you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is this? Is she turning tricks now?
She looks like a hooker! Lol.
This is honestly the trashiest and most classless she has ever looked. What goes through her little mind when she looks in the mirror … which she does every 5 minutes. I continue to shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so embarrassing. I cannot think of anything trashier than her SHEIN bodysuit with blazer combo right now. How can one person spend so much time on their exterior and still look so cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, she was probably pushed over the edge when she sat down to see the plexiglass breath barrier on his desk. Wouldn’t put it past her to make some jackass remark about how Covid isn’t real and he’s just a sheep.

Yes, Anna, it’s ALL a diabolical plan - banks, taxes, Covid - by “corrupt institutions run by elites who want to keep you in debt“ and under their control!

This witch has a brain like a leaking melon, rotting under the midday sun.

IMG_9982.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can you imagine being that bank manager watching her saunter up to his desk? To have been able to hear his internal dialogue 😂

In her hot pink halter body suit and acid washed jeans. Pretentious head who thinks she’s so important that she needs to bring a ratty looking “assistant” with her to take down all of her profound ideas in real time? 😂 Condescending and spitting at him because of her lisp (thankful he had that plexi guard up no doubt). What an absolute ass clown.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna “I choose to operate in society” Richards. Operate is right. Operate as an individual. She doesn’t think of others or as a community as part of society. That is what makes society work

Reactions: 10
Just including a screenshot of this travesty. Anyone coming here thinking we are witches: I never make fun of ppl for what they wear unless they actively encourage ppl to not get vaccinated, ok!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just including a screenshot of this travesty. Anyone coming here thinking we are witches: I never make fun of ppl for what they wear unless they actively encourage ppl to not get vaccinated, ok!
She just seems to get styling/clothing so very very wrong. She has a very bizarre idea about what “sexy” is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im just wondering out loud about this bank she was with and how they shut down her account with no Comms. Seems unlikely, right? If that account type didn’t exist anymore they would be wanting to move her and her CAsH to a different account. Instead they close the account, without telling her and I guess they just say ‘oh well bad luck’ and do… something with her money until she chases it and only then they send a cheque out.

(alllllll the lies). So no doubt what happened was they tried to contact her. Repeatedly. But she’s so disorganised and busy with her fire walking and nervous system honey pouring and holding the alchemy of her rage and writing long long stories describing these things and also trying to do time zone math she didn’t open emails or letters.

• Heart
Re: sudden bank stuff…
She’s setting the scene for June 30th EOFY.
She won’t have any profits for the awkward clip art holders because the bank lost the funds or the funds are in dispute due to a bank duck up when setting up new accounts.

It’s all in her plan to have nothing to give back to her CoNmunity.

Let’s watch with popcorn

Reactions: 18
Im just wondering out loud about this bank she was with and how they shut down her account with no Comms. Seems unlikely, right? If that account type didn’t exist anymore they would be wanting to move her and her CAsH to a different account. Instead they close the account, without telling her and I guess they just say ‘oh well bad luck’ and do… something with her money until she chases it and only then they send a cheque out.

(alllllll the lies). So no doubt what happened was they tried to contact her. Repeatedly. But she’s so disorganised and busy with her fire walking and nervous system honey pouring and holding the alchemy of her rage and writing long long stories describing these things and also trying to do time zone math she didn’t open emails or letters.
It was BankWest. There is no way they would have just closed the account and kept the money in their coffers, especially if it was 100K, probably more like $10.

Reactions: 7
This screams playing dress ups and going for a drive to ‘create content’ 😂😂 this ain’t it sis… holy tit she really does have no idea.

• Haha
Has Anna made any announcement about funds being paid this year? Or she still going to say the busineth isn’t profitable yet and she’s still putting “her own money” into taw collective?

Reactions: 5
Agreed. This doesn’t make any sense. We have all used banks and transferred large-ish amounts of money (because when you are an adult this is normal, not special, not wEaLthY as such, just living life) and we have all probably had bank accounts that attract higher interest rates for larger amounts that yes….do have an end date. And yes, you have to be on top of your life admin and answer calls and not think you are super special and so important so you don’t have to. All allegedly of course and just my personal opinion 😉

Reactions: 4
I’ve had accounts before where the bank stopped offering the original account structure and you know what they did? Unless I specified otherwise within a certain timeframe they simply converted it to another account type they did still offer that had the most similar terms to the original. Banks want your money. It defies logic that they would close her account at the drop of an hat and give her money back, especially if it was a large balance. They use her money to make money, they’re going to try to hang on to that revenue.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had accounts before where the bank stopped offering the original account structure and you know what they did? Unless I specified otherwise within a certain timeframe they simply converted it to another account type they did still offer that had the most similar terms to the original. Banks want your money. It defies logic that they would close her account at the drop of an hat and give her money back, especially if it was a large balance. They use her money to make money, they’re going to try to hang on to that revenue.
Maybe the exception to that is when the account holder rocks up in her Lycra and blazer and asks to speak to the manager to whinge about not being able to withdraw alllllll her CaSH. Bye Felicia.

• Haha
One of her complaints about banks was that if you want to withdraw large amounts of money they insist on doing fraud checks.

I mean, I’m fairly happy that my bank doesn’t let my money go to just anyone and they make sure it’s a legit withdrawal, but you do you Anna.
literally isn’t the accessibility of crypto the thing that allowed trent to “steal” scammies money?? and here she is calling out a legitimate financial institution for taking steps to protect her money??

she is such a liar and a hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god that dancing.. looks like she’s taking a tit. Knees together babe watch your bestie Katie and get it right. You sexless talentless bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.