Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know where she is getting the money for this European trip. I'm guessing he might be adding a few dollars but the bulk would be paid for by her. Surely they are looking at around 20+ grand or more. I haven't been overseas for 6 yrs so I'm a little behind on the costs.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know, maybe I’m a bit loopy from my cold meds but I’m pissing myself over this clip from her video.
Between the giant tongue thrust after sipping his wine like a total rube, the goofy frozen smile and the glow in the dark chompers, it’s like watching an SNL clip.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 8
absolutely 1000000000% on this
we will be treated to this vision for the rest of our tattling lives

Reactions: 7

wow the jumpsuit she's wearing underneath looks SO comfy. def not cutting into her flesh.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2948723
Hahaha ahhh this gem..
Oh surely someone has a screen recording of the dancing!
It was the double ponytail that did it for me that day
@Colab Queen Sophie Trophy had the goods in an earlier thread

Edit: Too funny. Posted this and then realised who’d asked in the first place!!!

I love that it was the Juicy Dance that brought these comparisons

Does she really think she can get abs with some suction thing? How lazy can you get. And btw 80% is what you eat and no alcohol hun. I know as I have abs from daily constant hard work.

Reactions: 7
Dumbdumb Mouthbreather YES 🫠

Reactions: 6
I mean… just open the door and put your shoes on? Lol? Can’t imagine what her neighbours thought seeing wee man carrying a praying mantis but ok
‘I LIterALly turn my brain off around him’. Let him think for both of you girlfriend. Good luck with that 🫠

Reactions: 17
WTH is that photo on her grid wrapped in some fabric. I can’t even. I feel so embarrassed for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.