Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As ridiculously expensive as the car is, and I do find it a bit much, personally - I can’t really fault her for buying it for him. He probably did a lot of free labour with all the editing of videos, filming, and then taking on the dog when she wanted to get rid. Sure he got to travel the world in exchange, but he probably did more behind the scenes. I think it says more about how much he probably did, and how little she did, imo.
That’s where I’m saying it’s part of a financial settlement after their break up. Probably been all worked out by lawyers.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she also said he helps her mum with her car and goes and visits her when they’re abroad

Reactions: 2
She’s starting to give me the serious ick for some reason.
Where can we begin is it the

constant body checking showing off her dramatic weight loss,
Ozempic/starvation diet “oh no it’s stress from the break up”
Her always upwards? Inflection? In? Each? Sentence? She says?
her lack of transparency but relationship baiting with that dude she is always with
What else can we list

Reactions: 15
It doesn’t make sense a bit tho. Im honestly starting to think she’s paying glen to still appear in her videos and push this we love each other narrative. Something really is off. She is 100% dating that guy she went on a couple trip with, it’s more then obvious. So, she was with Glen, but was seeing that guy, he went with them on the cruise while she was still with Glen, now her and Glen broke up and they LoVeEaChoThErSooOooMucH, while she is dating the new guy??? Which ex would be fine with this, I don’t get it.. now her buying the car, even tho she has a new boyfriend.. the thing that he was there for Christmas.. I mean she is fueling all the comments of her and him getting back together when she posts videos with him. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they had an arrangement, it would benefit them both since Glen is not having any brand deals or personal OF or whatever. And she would obviously notice that she’s losing popularity without him. Honestly something is off big time and I too think her content and herself have a weird vibe nowadays

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t make sense a bit tho. Im honestly starting to think she’s paying glen to still appear in her videos and push this we love each other narrative. Something really is off. She is 100% dating that guy she went on a couple trip with, it’s more then obvious. So, she was with Glen, but was seeing that guy, he went with them on the cruise while she was still with Glen, now her and Glen broke up and they LoVeEaChoThErSooOooMucH, while she is dating the new guy??? Which ex would be fine with this, I don’t get it.. now her buying the car, even tho she has a new boyfriend.. the thing that he was there for Christmas.. I mean she is fueling all the comments of her and him getting back together when she posts videos with him. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they had an arrangement, it would benefit them both since Glen is not having any brand deals or personal OF or whatever. And she would obviously notice that she’s losing popularity without him. Honestly something is off big time and I too think her content and herself have a weird vibe nowadays
I don’t think there’s any direct payments or spoken ‘arrangements’, I think everyone just panders to her a bit because she’s footing the bill for everything. Surely her mum and brother questioned why she was buying him this car, but if she’s already made up her mind to do it they’re just going to go along with it. Atis is on a permanent holiday at her expense, new bf must not work if he’s on long haul trips with them back to back, mum lives in inconceivable luxury.

it’s not really her huge purchases (cars, Japan to Germany to LA constantly) that shock me, it’s her ridiculous day to day spending. Thousands of dollars on hobbies that last one day, thousands on a new wardrobe because some of her clothes are boxed up, even stupid stuff like buying multiple crappy jumpers at Disney because she’s a little cold. Every dish on the menu at every restaurant, probably hundreds per week on food delivery. Not to mention the cats, dog, horses….

I’m starting to think the break up is fake for engagement. Who buys their ex a car ffs. They’re still together.

Reactions: 7
I think she really misses all of the things that Glen would do for her which was a lot. He was like a personal assistant for her so I feel she wants to keep him on side so he can still do some of those things.

I've noticed without Glen around I just don't like her content as much. I also dont understand why she wont just buy a place instead of constantly renting.

Reactions: 18
I think she really misses all of the things that Glen would do for her which was a lot. He was like a personal assistant for her so I feel she wants to keep him on side so he can still do some of those things.

I've noticed without Glen around I just don't like her content as much. I also dont understand why she wont just buy a place instead of constantly renting.
Seems less humble and relatable (LOL as much as she could ever be) and more influencery since the breakup I think!

Reactions: 8
It's highly likely the car she bought Glen was ordered months ago. I just had to wait 8 months for a new car

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I genuinely haven't watched her since they split. I don't even know why I read this thread tbh I've no interest in her since

I’m starting to think the break up is fake for engagement. Who buys their ex a car ffs. They’re still together.
Or this right, her and Glen actually broke up ages ago like way way before anyone expected anything, maybe even years. But it was convenient for them to pretend to be together online for onlyfans, engagement etc. But Anna meets this new guy and decides she wants to start seeing him, so her and Glen finally have to announce the breakup online.

I agree with the renting but i sorta think they wont buy because of how popular she is, the address would be leaked straight away no at least she can move if her safety is a concern, but i so hope for future anna shes investing in more then her brothers dodgy crypto

Reactions: 3
I agree with the renting but i sorta think they wont buy because of how popular she is, the address would be leaked straight away no at least she can move if her safety is a concern, but i so hope for future anna shes investing in more then her brothers dodgy crypto
this is not a reason to not buy… famous rich people all over the world own property. If anyone wanted to find her house they’d simply follow her ridiculous car lol.

this is not a reason to not buy… famous rich people all over the world own property. If anyone wanted to find her house they’d simply follow her ridiculous car lol.
yeah this is so true if she didn't want people to know of her whereabouts she wouldn't have gotten a whiteboard car that literally has ANNA PAUL HI SMILE written all over it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I think it could be more so they aren’t tied to one house since they travel so much? Is she ever home for more than a couple of weeks at a time lol

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or do they go to the same places over and over!?
Yes. I think she’s got regular clients who fly her in and out. She makes her brother tag along.

Yacht girl.

You can’t ever make me believe she makes all her money with her apparently tame OF.

Reactions: 16