Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone believe she lost weight because of the breakup and stress? she has been out and travelling as she would normally and posting huge amounts of food as always i don’t understand how it’s even possible to lose that amount of weight without trying lol
I'd say she paid for the weight loss injections.

Reactions: 2
does anyone believe she lost weight because of the breakup and stress? she has been out and travelling as she would normally and posting huge amounts of food as always i don’t understand how it’s even possible to lose that amount of weight without trying lol
I think it’s ozempic and the break up is perfect timing as an excuse

Reactions: 3
sorry but why on earth would she be on ozempic, shes literally always been tiny. people throw ozempic round as an accusation for everything these days lol

Reactions: 12
Not like she is now. You’d be surprised how many people are on ozempic. Anna loves injections and surgeries. I’d put money on her being on it.

Reactions: 9
sorry but why on earth would she be on ozempic, shes literally always been tiny. people throw ozempic round as an accusation for everything these days lol
Because who wouldn't be on it if they had the money to afford it and wanted to lose a bit of weight?

Because who wouldn't be on it if they had the money to afford it and wanted to lose a bit of weight?
this !!!! one of my close friends has pcos but has always been a little bigger but always so beautiful. i’ve always fluctuated between 6-10 since i was 16, my friend was given injections by the doctors to help her lose weight as she said she had tried everything (she hadn’t to be honest) and she has dropped nearly 5 dress sizes and is now almost slimmer than me!! now i’m struggling with my weight i wish i could have some of what she had but sadly it’s prescribed lol. i don’t think there is anything wrong with it i just think people should own it

Reactions: 4
If you think of how many celebs use it who barely have weight on them, it’s not a stretch to think “influencers” will do the same. I mean who can blame her.
What I find most worse is her just getting rid of the dog (although I do think Glen is the better owner.)

Reactions: 6
If you think of how many celebs use it who barely have weight on them, it’s not a stretch to think “influencers” will do the same. I mean who can blame her.
What I find most worse is her just getting rid of the dog (although I do think Glen is the better owner.)
Was the dog not theirs together?

She travels so much unsure why they got so many pets!
---

Those cats seem like a lot of hard work. Not for me
And they’re always oily and smelly lmao… so many people comment saying theirs do too and others theirs don’t wouldn’t surprise me if they’re badly taken care of considering how much they travel

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did it stress anyone else out when she announced they were moving in 3 days and had nothing packed and nowhere to go?

Did it stress anyone else out when she announced they were moving in 3 days and had nothing packed and nowhere to go?
Moving yet again? I think it’s the 4th move in all the time I’ve followed her. For someone who is so well off why doesn’t she buy her own place. I really doubt she’s the top OF performer in Australia and she’s renting still. Suspicious

Reactions: 8
I knew from the week she got the dog that she didn’t want it. In fairness it seems like her family didn’t even ask her & just got it as a surprise which is the wrong thing to do.

Reactions: 7
The people thinking she's on ozempic, clearly you've never had a relationship come to an end 😭😭 after my break up I lost 4 stone lmfao

I saw one of her videos unpacking her bag. She’s so so different. Scatty and not as nice, almost seemed like she was on something.