Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s really anything. He lives in a van and is a hippy, she is still on an overseas trip with him. Even if she wasn’t, her relationship with her parents is her business. Who knows why she might not be close to her dad. That’s private.
I don’t particularly like Anna- I find her fake and inauthentic but I’m not sure this is really a thing.

Veruca has been through something so amazingly awful, but it doesn’t excuse the fact that she is and always has been a really foul individual. Gossipy, interfering, and harmful to others.

Reactions: 10
When did she ever say that her dad lived with them? I thought her mum and mums boyfriend lived with them but that her dad spent a lot of time there despite parents being divorced

Reactions: 5
Veruca needs to mind her own business. She literally made some bullshit up, posted it to her tiktok for clout and god knows why else. She’s a waste of space

Reactions: 13
if i'd just lost my child i don't think i'd be on tiktok stirring tit, each to their own though 🥴

Reactions: 13
bética is honestly embarrassing i can’t believe people are actually buying this tit. when you look on his instagram he literally chooses to live in a van like a hippy he’s happy and he’s in miami with her right now on a luxury cruise i’m sure her dad is just fine 🤣🤣🤣 as others have said if i had just lost a child i wouldn’t be concerning myself with someone else’s family drama and spreading rumours on the internet, she just wants clout

I think there’s way more to the story than Veruca is saying and honestly I don’t think Veruca is right on this one.

I don’t understand how it’s not obvious to all of Anna’s viewers that her and her family are extremely weird. It’s so obvious that her dad is a ‘quirky’ man and a bit of a drifter, she has said before that his job when she was a child was him selling knick knacks at car boot sales and looking for antiques. They apparently barely made ends meet, its obvious he was not able to hold down a proper job. Then, even though they supposedly lived on the breadline, any time they did come up with some money they would buy Louis Vuitton and designer things to treat themselves. They do not know money management and there’s definitely something a little quirky about her mum too. And let’s face it, Anna and Atis are odd balls as well. The only difference now is that they’re rich because they all live off their daughters sex work.

People are going ham on TikTok saying they can’t believe Anna could be so cruel but I bet her dad actively chooses to live in the van and does not see himself as homeless. The kids probably can’t convince him to stay in the house full time (why would he want to live with his ex wife?). Also why is it all on Anna when Atis *apparently* has all of this crypto money 🥱

Veruca needs to mind her own business. She literally made some bullshit up, posted it to her tiktok for clout and god knows why else. She’s a waste of space
Didn't she make a load of stuff up about Peach PRC too?

Anna and her family/their weird family dynamic is odd but Veruca acting like she posted these vids from the goodness of her heart and not just to tit talk and try to bring down an influencer who is more popular than her is laughable. And now she's expecting Anna to defend her after she started this whole thing 🫠

Reactions: 14
the issue is as well, everyone just jumps on the bandwagon of 'cancelling' people and doesn't look into any of it themselves. keep getting a load of videos on my fyp like 'anna paul is finally being cancelled' / 'so we're cancelling anna paul' now and it's just like, do you people have no brain of your own to form your own opinions? even if she wasn't supporting her dad financially, it's literally no one's business and def not something i think is worthy of being 'cancelled' over, not a rave thread I know but I just think it's a bit unfair tbh

Reactions: 12
When did she ever say that her dad lived with them? I thought her mum and mums boyfriend lived with them but that her dad spent a lot of time there despite parents being divorced
She’s said before he lives with them and “we’re just a big happy family even though my parents are divorced and my mom has a partner” she has very much portrayed this lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Veruca consistently sticks her nose in and creates random drama. She is always the common denominator. Anna’s dad always posts about his van life, it’s obviously the life style he’s chose

it’s questionable to tell this story publicly but I do believe it. The mother strikes me like she would say something like that. Anna had to take her to Dior and buy her socks cause „mama wanted cute designer socks“. Literally SOCKS. You would have thought you know to appreciate money when you’ve struggled in the past apparently and not get your daughter to buy you useless designer stuff with her OF money that’s not gonna last forever. She makes her buy all kinds of stuff.

it’s questionable to tell this story publicly but I do believe it. The mother strikes me like she would say something like that. Anna had to take her to Dior and buy her socks cause „mama wanted cute designer socks“. Literally SOCKS. You would have thought you know to appreciate money when you’ve struggled in the past apparently and not get your daughter to buy you useless designer stuff with her OF money that’s not gonna last forever. She makes her buy all kinds of stuff.
That’s why I never bought it that they grew up really poor. Because now she wants and spends like it’s bottled water. That’s not what someone who was poor there whole life does

Reactions: 6
I think it’s likely the dad does scrounge pizza off people and go to stores for free fruit… old habits die hard, it’s probably ingrained in him to do stuff like this and pinch pennies. That’s his lifestyle (certainly different from his ex wife judging by the amount of gifts their mum constantly gets).

I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents weren’t compatible because their attitudes toward money are so different. Anna has gone to stores before and bought nail polish or lipstick in EVERY colour for her mum - her mum obv likes materialistic stuff and the dad doesn’t.

I guarantee the dad is on the cruise right now hoarding salt and pepper sachets and shampoo bottles. He doesn’t need to, but that’s just who he is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Veruca is a troubled trouble maker. She picked a fight for no reason involving something that doesn’t concern her one bit. I’m very sorry for what happened to her, but she deserved a backlash for this.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s likely the dad does scrounge pizza off people and go to stores for free fruit… old habits die hard, it’s probably ingrained in him to do stuff like this and pinch pennies. That’s his lifestyle (certainly different from his ex wife judging by the amount of gifts their mum constantly gets).

I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents weren’t compatible because their attitudes toward money are so different. Anna has gone to stores before and bought nail polish or lipstick in EVERY colour for her mum - her mum obv likes materialistic stuff and the dad doesn’t.

I guarantee the dad is on the cruise right now hoarding salt and pepper sachets and shampoo bottles. He doesn’t need to, but that’s just who he is.
I totally agree with this. He also may not want to live off his daughter's money based on what she's doing (sex work)

• Heart
Reactions: 7